• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 10,253 Views, 821 Comments

Dan & Pinkie VS. - Morex25



Dan meets a Pink haired girl that changes his life.

  • ...
39
 821
 10,253

Intermission

Dan & Pinkie VS
Intermission- Lazy Day

Today was a very lazy day.

There were no work, no parties, and no reason to get angry and get revenge, no nothing. Well, there was one thing; it was hot; which would usually turn any lazy day into a bad day for Dan.

Fortunately for Dan, he didn’t have to spend the day in his apartment which lacked a functional ceiling fan. No, today he was spending the day in Pinkie’s home under the breeze of her living room fan provided. Just chilling around, lying on the carpet floor. It was perfect.

Well, almost perfect. Lying next to him was Pinkie who was enjoying the breeze with him, a little too close for comfort. Dan would’ve complained but not today, today it was a day to be lazy.

“Hey, Dan? Can I ask you something?” said Pinkie breaking the silence in the house.

“You already did” he replied lazily and slightly annoyed. Why do people always ask that before asking what they wanted to ask? It would be faster if they just asked their dumb questions.

Next to him, Pinkie giggled thinking his replied was an attempt for a joke, “Dan, have you ever wondered about our life?” she asked in a manner that sent Dan’s mind into alert.

“What do you mean?” he replied tentatively. This better not be about something that would make him regret opening his trap in the first place.

“Have you ever wondered that maybe life isn’t what is seemed?” Oh boy! He was so not in the mood to talk about religion. “I mean, what if our lives are just a figment of the imagination of some random person?”

Now that threw him out the curve, “Not really,” he answered sincerely, “why do you ask?”

“It’s because these last chapters of our lives felt really weird.” Dan arched an eyebrow at her but he didn’t say anything and let her continue, “as if something that happened just got ret-coned or erased and I can’t figure out what or why.”

“Now that you mention it, I too have felt like that.” Of course he just assumed that it was life being its jerk self. That and the strange dreams he’s been having.

“I wish I could have an answer and put all this confusion to rest.” Pinkie said to the heavens above for an answer. In that exact second a flier came …flying…through the open window and smacked Pinkie in the face.

“Huh? What is it?” asked Dan, glad that the paper didn’t smack him instead.

“I don’t know! Let me read for a second."

If you want your questions aswered just click Here.

Author's Note:

MoreX: Uh? XeroM! Did you write this?
Xerom: No! Why would I write this. It doesn't even have a hot steamy make-out session in the end!
MoreX: So, if it wasn't you or me, Then who?