• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 10,255 Views, 821 Comments

Dan & Pinkie VS. - Morex25



Dan meets a Pink haired girl that changes his life.

  • ...
39
 821
 10,255

Crossroads of Destiny, The Fight Begins and Saying Goodbye...again?!

Dan & Pinkie VS
Chapter 11 - Crossroads of Fate

In a very dark room where the only source of light was the screen of a laptop and the only sound was the constant typing of the keys, a person was having the time of its life.

“Yes….yes… more…it needs more drama!”

Suddenly the door of the room opened, letting through another person who switched on the lights with no hesitations. “Did I let my computer on?” asked a young man with light brown curly hair.

The moment the lights appeared, the figure on the computer, screamed and trash around in its chair. “Gaah! The light! Turn it off! Turn it off!”

In turn the young man screamed in surprise, “Wha! What’s going on here? Who are you? And what are you doing in my room?” he asked accusingly at the person sitting in HIS chair.

“Darn…I thought you wouldn’t be home for another two hours!” said the intruder while rubbing her eyes.

The young man took the opportunity to observe the intruder carefully. Apparently it was a young girl around his age. She had similarly curly hair, except hers was longer and slightly darker.

“Answer my question, before I call the police!”

The girl didn’t paid mind to his threat and began chuckling. “Heh…heh..heh..heh…I suppose it’s inevitable.” After her small chuckling fit was done, she regained her composure, “Now that the cat is out of the bag, I’ll introduce myself! You may call me…MoreX25!”

“What! But that’s my name!” the young man answer in indignation. He was MoreX25, not this crazy girl.

“But that’s also my name,” the girl said grinning like a cat, “Don’t you see? We both are Morex25! You are me and I’m you!”

“….”
“….”

“That’s it I’m calling the police!” The man took out his cell phone ready to dial the three numbers to call the authorities.

“Wait! It’s true! I’m telling the truth!” she yelled out begging him to stop the call.

“Whatever you say…” She really was crazy if she expected him to believe such tale.

“Your biggest regret in life was not telling HER how you felt before she moved away and completely lost contact forever!”
The moment the girl said that, the young man canceled the call and looked at her with surprised eyes. “How…?”

“…did I know that even when you have never told anyone ever? I told you! I’m you or at least a part of you.” She said once again feeling in control of the situation.

“A…part of me?” It was really difficult to believe, but the girl in front of him knew something no one else knew about him. The only other explanations were that she could read minds or that she was a time traveler.

“I know it’s hard to believe, but it is true!” she said grinning and enjoying the look of confusion in his face. “You could say I’m the REAL you. I’m your innermost thoughts given form.”

“My innermost thoughts are a girl who spends her time in the dark, with only a computer as her only light source?” he deadpanned, not really sure how to feel about himself in that moment.

“I take that as a compliment!” she laughed feeling next to no shame for her life style. “I’m the side of you who isn’t afraid of what other people think, I’m the one who enjoy things that others would find weird and strange. I’m the one who’s not ashamed of being a brony, or in my case pegasister!”

“I’m not ashamed!” He said defensively, “My family knows!” he justified to this rapidly annoying girl.

“What about other people? Why would you hide if you aren’t ashamed, hmm?” she kept of pushing, making the young man sweat a little.

“I don’t have to explain myself to you!” he snapped back losing his cool at the smirking girl.

“You’re right you don’t, because I already know the answer.” She finished by laughing once again. “Ha, ha, ha! Do you see know? I’m the REAL MoreX25! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

As the girl MoreX laughed her butt off, her counterpart took a deep breath and try to calm himself down. No good would come if he lost his cool against this girl.

After her laughter finally ended, she looked at the “fake” version expectantly. Waiting to see what would he try next to convince himself that he wasn’t the real MoreX. What she didn’t expect was his following question.

The ‘fake’ MoreX just said, “So?”

“So? …” She repeated back confused.

“You haven’t answered my question, what are you doing in my room?” he continued trying his best to hold back any emotion from his voice.

“Oh? That!” The girl said feeling the opportunity to brag even more. “I just uploaded the 10th chapter of our little story!” she announced with that ever present grin that made the male counterpart annoyed.

“What? But that story is supposed to be in Hiatus!” Once again he lost his cool, he was really proud of that story. The thought of this girl writing three chapters was unnerving, just what the heck did she write?

“I know…but the thought of leaving our readers with nothing to read for months was so sad that I had to intervene and give them something. Do you want to read?”She moved aside and offered the seat to his male counterpart, who quickly sat down and read the three chapters she wrote herself. It didn’t took long for the ‘fake’ to finish reading her ‘masterpiece’

“I don’t want to brag…” who she was kidding she lived to brag and to receive adoration, “but I can certainly say that I took your little story and made it better.”

“Better…?” he said with slight disgust. “This is way too dark!” yelled at her, making her take a step backwards.

“Calm down! I just added a little bit of flavor!” she defended her decisions angrily. How dare he yell at her when she made him a huge favor?

“And what’s this thing with Fluttershy and Chris?” he asked a little less mad and more controlled. Nothing good will come if he lost his mind to anger.

“Drama! Besides, you were planning on ignoring Fluttershy like she was never there to begin with!” The man had the decency to blush at her claim, “at least I give her a role! People wanted Fluttershy and I gave it to them!” she was so proud of her writing prowess.

“Oh! And I’m sure they also wanted obscure cameos that only a selected few are going to get and a funeral that was a rip-off of D…”

“Shh!! Don’t tell!” she interrupted him and prevent him to spoil her references. “Besides, that doesn’t stop certain authors from …”

“That’s not the same!” He interrupted her this time, “Those stories were meant to be massive crossovers to begin with!” he pointed out the flaw on her logic.

“Whatever…” the now pouting girl crossed her arms in defiance.

“Furthermore, with all of this and Elise death, you’ve written yourself in a corner!” The male counterpart continued with all the gripes he had with the new direction for HIS story.

“What do you mean?” the writer of the last 3 chapters, asked annoyed but at the same time curious.

“Not only do the tags and the rating have to change, also you screwed-up the Dan Vs Time line that I wrote! Have you ever thought of that?” the righteously angry man said. He had work so hard on the timeline of events to make a more cohesive story and now this girl ruined his effort.

“Time line…?”

“That means you have to write all original content from now on without having cannon as support! No Barbershop! No other Dan! No Burger phile!” Oh, how he dreaded the idea of writing all original stuff; stories could extend indefinitely and grow out of control…like his first fan fic ever.

That Adventure Time fic that he hasn’t been updated since almost a year ago.

“What? But I want those!” The girl counterpart said in slight fright. The fake was right; she deviated too much. She had stolen great ideas for those episodes. So many cameos and plot twists!

“Well tough $#¡7! You ruined everything!”

“Wait! I can fix this!”

“I don’t see how. You turn our story into another generic tragedy with twists so cheap you make Shyamalan’s look good!

People don’t want that in a romantic comedy!” as the male MoreX was berating her for her poor decisions, she concentrated to write something that would surely please the readers.

“Here take a look at this!”

///////////////////////////
Dan & Pinkie VS
Chapter 10-2: The Fight Begins.

After an entire day of being unconscious, Chris finally woke up to look at the familiar ceiling of his bedroom. He didn’t know what he was doing all the way back to his house but he didn’t particularly care all that much, what matter was that he was back home safe and sound.

As he was about to try to get up, his brain finally registered a wait on his right arm that prevented him to move. He turned his head and look down at the person who was sleeping beside him. It was his wife Elise, looking beautiful as ever.
Then he noticed a similar weight on his other arm, he turned his head around once more and widen his eyes when he noticed what it was.

“Fl…Flutershy?!” Just what the heck was going on, why was he on bed with both Elise and Fluttershy?

“Chris? Don’t be so loud, it’s still too early!” Elise mumbled while rubbing her eyes.

“Elise! This…this isn’t what it looks like!” He said very alarmed, if he didn’t defused the metaphoric bomb that was this situation, it could get real ugly for him. “It…just…”

“What are you talking about?” Elise said a little clearer now that she had rubbed her drowsiness away.

“Elise, please let me explain!” explain what exactly? He had no idea how he got himself in this situation. Now he was surely going to have Elise tear him a new one.

“Chris? Elise? Is it morning already?” asked a very sleepy Fluttershy. With all the movement and Chris’ yelling it was inevitable she would wake up.

“Just what is going on here?” The defeated Chris asked the heavens for an answer. But his answer didn’t come from the gods above but from his wife on his side.

“We are waking up! What’s so strange about that?” Elise replied without really answering his question and cleared the whole situation.

“I mean…why are the three of us in bed together? And why are you so nonchalant about it?” he asked his wife, but it was Fluttershy who answered his question.

“Chris…during our trip together with Dan and Pinkie, I … I fell in love with you!” The pink haired girl confessed with her face full of red.

Fluttershy sudden confession made Chris’ mind to go blank and his only response was a very confused “Wha..?”

Ignoring Chris’ reaction, Fluttershy continued with her explanation, “But I knew that I could never act on my feelings, so I told Elise that I was going to fight for you and do whatever was necessary!”

“Of course I wasn’t going to give up that easily, not without giving a fight,” Elise chimed in the explanation, “but I could see in her eyes that she was completely serious and the fight for you was going to be a long and hard one!”

Chris understood what was been said but what he couldn’t comprehend was why were the three of them bed together rand why were acting so civil with one another if they were suppoused to be fighting?

“So Pinkie gave us an idea! Instead of fighting we will compete with each other and demonstrate who the better match is for you!” After that Elise couldn’t help but smile, “Of course right now I’m on the lead since I’m already your wife!”

“It doesn’t matter! I catch up to you and surpass you!” Fluttershy stated with a very determined look on her face and fire in her eyes.

“Bring it on!”

Chris felt how his life was spiraling out of control that very moment. Didn’t they know he was a human being and not a prize to win over? He was an adult that could take his own decisions, thank you very much. But at least it couldn’t get any worse.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” said the familiar voice of Dan who crashed the door of the bedroom against the wall with a very hard kick. “I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!” he yelled in righteous anger and point accusingly at Chris. “I barely tolerated you been with Elise! She took up a lot of your time you could’ve spent with me and now you have another one, that won’t do!”

“Dan, what are you talking about?” Elise questioned the little angry man completely annoyed that he put a dent into their bedroom door.

“I’m reclaiming what is rightfully mine!” he replied to Elise with slight venom in his voice, “Chris is mine and I’m taking him away from you two wenches!”

“That’s not fair! If you want Chris you have to compete against us for him!” said Fluttershy with conviction. Any other time she would’ve let Dan or anyone else pass her over and treat her like a doormat, but now that the situation involved her Chris, she wasn’t going to let anyone else get him.

Dan changing his posture crossed his arms in front of him, “As if you two could ever hope to beat me. “ Dan said smugly “I’m in!”

“No way! Dan, are you really …?” came another familiar voice from the door. It was Pinkie Pie how looked shocked out of socks by Dan’s desire to participate in the competition to win over Chris. “But I always thought you liked women”

“Of course I like women!” answered back Dan, disgusted by Pinkie thoughts otherwise, “But Chris is the exception to the rule! I going to participate and win the competition!”

Pinkie stood there silent for a few seconds not moving a single muscle. All the people in the room were anxious to see what her reaction would be.

“Ok! That settles it! I going to compete too!” she announced with a big silly smile, which threw everyone else out the loop.
Before anyone could ask her what she meant Pinkie explained herself. “I’m competing for Chris but only to get Dan in the end! If I win then I can give a share of Chris to Dan and then the three of us can be together!”

“Ha! As if you could beat me!” retorted Dan, “I’m going to win and when I do don’t expect me to include you in the prize! I barely have time for me and Chris, there’s no way I’m going to include another one into my carefully planned schedule!”

“Hey, don’t forget who has the advantage here!”
“I’m not going to lose my Chris against you or Dan or Pinkie!”
“YOUR CHRIS? IT’S MY CHRIS!”
“No way! I’m going to win and I will live happily ever after with both Dan and Chris!”

The four of them kept on yelling at each other as if Chris wasn’t in the room with them hearing everything they said. He was a person! Not a trophy! Why did his life became so complicated out of the sudden?

//////////////////////////

“What do you think?” The female MoreX asked very proud of her job. “It has all the things people want in their romantic comedies!”

“You…you transformed a simple DanXPinkie story into a Chris Harem with Dan as part of it!” The male MoreX was beyond angry and disgusted at her idea of romantic comedy. “Why? Just why?” he asked while standing up from his seat.

“Well…according to research, one of the most popular ships involving Dan is ChrisXDan, only behind DanXotherDan in popularity!” She was just giving the readers what they wanted.

“People don’t want to read that!” Or at least he hoped so; if they really wanted something like that he wouldn’t know what to do.

“Of course they want to read that! That’s a very popular ship!” Of course people wanted what she wrote for them, she researched in the most trustworthy place ever: deviantart.

“Maybe so, but this constant pandering to the readers is what derailed the story in the first place!” He too had seen the tons of fanart in DA but he was sure that none of those persons were reading his story.

“Derailed!? How dare you!”

“You are just a fangirl that is pandering to people who aren’t even reading MY story! You are forcing ships into the story with no rhyme or reason!” thought he kept quiet about how adding a random tag could nullify his argument. He just hoped she hasn’t thought of that yet.

“No! I made this story popular! I’m the true MoreX25!” That name belonged to her and her alone, not to this faker.

“Popular don’t always equals good! Acknowledgement and small winks to the fans are fine but when you make those things the entire focus and drive of the story, and disrespect the original vision of the author, you just become a bad writer!”

“ No!”

“You aren’t MoreX25! You are the opposite of what it should suppose to be! I am MoreX25! You are just XeroM52!”

“No, No!”

“Now be gone and return to the Woolie hole you spawned from!” the now true MoreX extended his two arms in front of him and formed a circle with his fingers. After he made the hand sign an incredible air pressure began sucking Xerom into his hands like it was a black hole.

XeroM tried to fight back but it was all for naught, the force of the hole was too strong for her. “You may trap me, but I will never go away! I’m the real you and you’ll never be able to get rid of me!” she said before letting go of her footing and let herself be sucked back into MoreX.

After it was over, MoreX lowered his arms panting in exhaustion. “She…she was right, I can’t get rid of her. Despite how much I would like to refuse it, she is a part of me that would always be there.” MoreX reflected with sad eyes, “Still, even if she is always there, I shall work harder so that her influence would never reflect on my work!”

At the mention of his work, the man eyes widen and turned towards his computer. “I almost forgot, she already left her mark on the story!” He said both angry and resigned at the same time. “I can’t erase what she wrote now; it’s too late for that.”

MoreX closed his eyes and tried to calm himself, if he didn’t relaxed he wouldn’t be able to find a solution to this problem. He couldn’t erase or even rewrite three whole chapters without making some of his readers mad or confused. And the possibility to continue where XeroM left off was also out of the question alongside starting over from zero.

“Think! Think! What can I do to make what she wrote non canon?” MoreX asked himself out-loud while rubbing his temples. What would other authors do in this situation? What would Mr. S do in this situ… That’s it!”

The young man opened a word document and began writing. “I can’t change what XeroM wrote but I can change the intention! I shall make Chapter 10 a bonus/side chapter and tell everyone it is an alternative reality or a BAD END. And from there work my way out off XeroM’s 9th Chapter! Thank god she left an ambiguous cliffhanger in there!”

MoreX kept on writing for some time until he finally finished a half an hour later.

“Well, it’s the best I could do. There is a plot hole I couldn’t fix but I hope the readers don’t notice or that they would be lenient with me!” After he did a quick spell check on his chapter that he was sure would have mistakes that only appeared after he uploaded it. “Man, I miss Flames as my editor, hope he’s doing okay!”

Then out of the sudden he realized something. “Why am I talking out-loud to myself?” He had being so for the past hour, “Man, I’m weird! No wonder XeroM was out of her mind!”

“And I keep on doing it! What can’t I stop?!” Finally after clapping his mouth shut, MoreX posted Chapter 11.

/////////////////////////////////

Dan & Pinkie Vs.
Chapter 11: Saying Goodbye...again?!

After the whole crazy ordeal that was getting revenge on Barry Ditmer, everyone returned home safe and sound and just in time to get Fluttershy to the airport to see her off.

“Fluttershy! I going to miss you so much!” said Pinkie Pie who had tears coming down her face like waterfalls. “Do you really have to go?”

“I do; I have to take care for my little friends back home. I’m sure they miss me just as much.” Fluttershy explained to her friend. She had a calmer look on the outside but on the inside she was feeling just like Pinkie.

“Get a hold of yourself, woman! You’re making scene!” said Dan who was getting annoyed by Pinkie’s crying, “You can always call her back or use the internet, geez!” though Dan said to scold her, everyone else knew it was his way of trying to make Pinkie feel better.

“It was …amm…interesting…meeting you, Dan.” Fluttershy said the nicest thing she could to Dan without downright lying.

“Yeah, whatever, bye!” Dan said rudely, by now that was to be expected so Fluttershy didn’t mind. It was his way of showing he cared.

“I wish you a nice and safe trip back home; I hope you come back to visit soon!” Chris said his goodbyes with the same smile that make Fluttershy’s heart flutter.

“Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you, Chris!” The small girl said with better control of her emotions and without letting her face blush.

“I was nice meeting you Fluttershy! If you ever need anything we are here for you!” Elise said with a smile in her face. Even thought their time together was short, Fluttershy had become a dear friend of theirs, and Elise wasn’t kidding when she said she would do anything to help Fluttershy, even if it involved making someone ‘disappear’.

“Thanks Elise! You are a good friend!” Fluttershy then walked up to her and give Elise a hug. Thought Elise wasn’t exactly a very huggy person, she fought back her stiffness and returned the hug.

“You are a very lucky, Elsie. I really envy you.” Fluttershy whispered into Elise’s ear. Elise didn’t really understood what Fluttershy was talking about but she didn’t felt and ill intent on her words.

After the hug was over, Fluttershy walked back to her bags and said goodbye one last time.

“Goodbye, I hope to see you all soon!” And with that she boarded the plane that would take her back home.
It didn’t take much longer for the plane to take off and disappeared over the clouds.

“I’m really going to miss her!” Chris said with a small sad smile. “She was like the little sister I wished I had!”

“Yeah, she was like the perfect little sibling” commented Elise in agreement with her husband.

“Yeah, I feel the same despite her being a year older than me!” said Pinkie Pie finally stopping her waterfall tears and reduced them to mere sniffs.

“I don’t particularly care” Dan said off-handedly, ”Now that she’s gone we can return to our normal activities.” He didn’t know why but ever since she came by he felt like that he hasn’t be able to say or do as many things as before.

“When did we stop doing what we usually do?” Chris questioned while rolling his eyes at Dan’s comment.

“Or when did everything you do can be considered normal?” Elise tagged in, not losing any opportunity to tease Dan.

“Hey! Who are you calling abnormal?!”

Yep. Back to ‘normal’.

*
*
*
*
*

Bonus:

On board the plane, Fluttershy was sitting alone with two empty seats next to her. Her seat was the middle one but since there wasn’t that many passengers left since almost everyone left the plane when it made its stop on Los Angeles, she decided to sit on the aisle seat.

She was relieved for that, with her being so shy, she would’ve felt so uncomfortable sitting between to complete strangers.

“Excuse me miss, I think you are on my seat,” said a voice next to her which startled her. “Are you okay? I didn’t mean to startle you!” the person apologized after seeing the small girl’s reaction.

“It wasn’t your fault. I was the one who wasn’t paying attention!” Fluttershy apologized back to the person standing and waiting for her to move out of the seat. “I’m sorry, Miste…” Fluttershy was going to apologized one more until she saw the person who was standing next to her.

It was a handsome young man, probably 18 or 19, who, despite his age, had long white hair that look GOOD on him. He was wearing a black shirt under a highly stylized white trench coat that perfectly complemented with his hair.

And his Aura. God, his aura was something she had never felt before. It was like all the colors in the light spectrum were trying to fight for dominance and making them fly around each other as a very inciting dance.

“Miss? Are you alright?” The boy asked concerned after the small pink haired girl just stared at him in silence for a whole minute. It made him felt worried. Did she somehow notice that something was off with him?

“Sorry! I space out again!” Fluttershy apologized once more feeling a blush creep on her cheeks. It was so embarrassing being caught staring at him. Finally, she moved away to her seat on the middle and let the young white haired boy seat next to her.

“Don’t worry, I happens to me all the time, miss…” The boy reassured her with a small that made her melt even faster than that other guy she already forgot what his name was. Then she realized that he was waiting for her to say her name.

“Mmm…I’m Fluttershy…” She said blushing. How could a boy so much younger than her make her feel this way?

“Nice to meet you! My name is Soma Cruz!”

Two hours later, Fluttershy and Soma would pass the qualifications to become members of the Mile High Club.

Bonus Chapter Written by XeroM52.

Author's Note:

Darnit XeroM! Who gave you permission to write Bonus scenes at the end?
Everyone, listen! whatever happens in bonus scene from Xerom will not become canon in-story!
God, a certain author is going to sue me! Or..the most similar thing to sueing there is in Fanfiction sites.

Now that was fun an all, but there is some truth in what my "Evil" counterpart said. I was really going to ignore Fluttershy and move on with the story as if she was never there to begin with and despite saying she was staying with Pinkie Pie for a few days. But you people really wanted to see more of Fluttershy and that's why the past chapters came to be.

But now it's back to basics! See you all next Chapter!
MoreX25, out!