• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 5,266 Views, 48 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Wonderbolts Initiation - Gabriel LaVedier



Rainbow Dash gets to have fun with all the stallions she idolized.

  • ...
25
 48
 5,266
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

Can't wait to read it. Is there a list of fetishes I can expect in the story, or would you prefer for it to remain a mystery?

3082944

No particular fetishes, really, because the guy is sort of vanilla (He didn't even want lesbian content) just a lot of different positions and personalities. Maybe you could count the Streak Brother's chapter as incesty and group sex, and Soarin's chapter has non-sexual hoofplay and minor hoof worship.

God BLESS you, friend.

3085015

Is that you, Shooter? If it is, I am so glad you liked it. It took a while but it was really a labor of love.

3086191 No, but I had to show my appreciation of this!

3086405

Ah, thank you! I was wondering, he's prone to similar exclamations.

PONIARD DAGGER APPROVES THIS SH*T SO MUCH IT WOULD MAKE MISTER TORGUE JEALOUS!

3119301

It... it says right in the tags. It has a giant "ANTHRO" right there. I mean... do you not tag check? You must get some nasty surprises. :pinkiesick:

3126998

Thank you! Shooter is a HUGE Soarin/Dash fan so I had to put a lot into it. The problem was that I ran a bit long with all the romantic bits and needed to hammer out the last chapter as well as finish up that one. I sort of skimped on the afterglow because I felt bad about how long I made him wait for this.

3233283

More like she's willing to take her own pleasure and enjoy it.

3417996

Excellent. I love that reaction.

..........................those profile pics.......:twilightoops:
:twilightoops:

I only have one problem. The fact that RD is pregnant with 5 foals.... All different parents? It's not possible to be pregnant with 2 kids from 2 different fathers at the same time... Unless there's a few billion people who don't know how impregnation works.... From what I know the only way you can have twins is the egg goes into two after fertilized...(Then up and up for however many and there has been a lot at once...) I'm no scientist I would look up the terms but I am to lazy at the moment. Hell science class was a while we. We moved on to other subjects. Cells and reproduction is long gone.

3930954

Magic. That's really all I've got. No one seems to question clop with swelling, hyper bits, macro, and completely insane mutilation, as well as weird monsters. Does multiple impregnations in a story written by an impregnophile really seem so weird?

3932554 good enough excellent writing :)

3930954 Not actually correct. While that's the most common way for twins (or even mmore) to occur, it's not the only way. On rare cases more than one egg is released. That's why you can have twins of different genders, if they grew from the same egg they would be the same gender. These are called fraternal twins. There also have been cases of women getting pregnant by different men at the same time, but these are extremely rare. Five kids from five fathers is an astronomical stretch, but it's still completely biologically possible. Factor in magic to up the odds of multiple eggs being released and it's not mindblowing. Now I'd just like to see how long Dash can actuallt carry them before she bursts.

I'm not really one for fics such as this one, but it caught my eye and I decided to give it a read. I ended up rather enjoying it. You did a very nice job on this one, and I'm eager to see how this plays out. I'm a huge SoarinDash fan, so of course I'm hoping that'll happen. And of course I was a bit perplexed at the 5 foals part. I don't think it's possible, but I can deal. Regardless, I just wanted to say I appreciate the time you took to write this! It's very nice and I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for the next chapter.

4054615

Oops. That should be complete. Sorry.

Glad you liked it even when you had the inclination not to.

4225195

Anthro. If they were humans they wouldn't have wings. They're furries, basically. Please mind the tags.

4226528

Yes! A long and tender hoof worship section. I had so much fun making that. I even looked up the parts of the hoof so Iknew the language. I still want to make a Bad Apple/Princess Luna story with hoof worship. I've implied doing such a thing before.

4520176

Heh. That is not forthcoming. Unlike other explicit stories I keep here this was just a request. I have no ideas about what to do with it.

Aside from the minute grammatical errors scattered throughout, this was beautifully, even perfectly done. A little touch-up editing, and I'd give this a 10 out of 10. As is, I'll give it a 9.4. Really, really wonderful story.

4578575

Well thank you very kindly. That's exceptionally high praise for something that I knocked out quickly as a gift for a friend.

Coming from a fellow Impregnation fan, this hit all the right buttons and I loved it. But even more than that, I loved all the detail you went into with all the little actions, the sensations, the way this genuinely felt like how it would go down if it ever did happen 'in the show'. Full points from me man, and I'll be keeping an eye for any more stuff like this!

4884700

Always good to hear from a fellow impregnophile! And good to hear that this story hit all the right buttons. I always carefully consider the actions, and the positions, to ensure the readers can perfectly picture the scene while it's going on.

Hope you like the other stories of mine. ("Bejeweled Love" has some impregnation. So does "The Mane-iac's Triumph.")

I love this story, especially the ending.

Guess it's good that Dash doesn't have to live in a "Barracks" or whatever anymore, don't think that's a good place for foals. I expect the five fathers will take full responsibility

5275874


Of course. They're good fellows after all. And yes, Dash will be much more comfortable and enjoy her foals.

5276474
how often do you suppose this happens with new recruits?

5277241

Only to special ones but I would very much imagine that a few lucky mares continue the Wonderbolts line.

Comment posted by Gabriel LaVedier deleted Nov 17th, 2014
Comment posted by Gabriel LaVedier deleted Nov 17th, 2014

My goodness. That sure was something.

Login or register to comment