• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 2,447 Views, 149 Comments

Flarity Group Collab - Jondor



100 - 500 word, prompt based mini-fics by the authors from the Flarity group here on FiMFiction. Because every shipping needs a prompt tag game.

  • ...
22
 149
 2,447

PreviousChapters Next
Teddybears - Jake R

Written by: Jake R

Fluttershy murmured as she tossed and turned once again that night. Rarity, still awake, took notice. She turned to her lover with a look of concern.

"Fluttershy, darling, whatever is the matter that you can't sleep?"

Fluttershy groaned and looked to Rarity. "Oh, Rarity, you would just think it's silly."

Rarity smiled sadly. "Love, come now. Never would I ever find a problem with you silly." She leaned in and kissed Fluttershy on the forehead, causing her to blush warmly. "Now then," Rarity whispered. "What troubles you?"

Fluttershy sighed. "Bobo."

Rarity cocked an eyebrow. "Bo... bo? Darling, I'm afraid I don't understand."

"My bear. I used to hold him at night and he would help me get to sleep, but then I lost him in the garbage when I was cleaning last week and now, I'm having a horrible time trying to sleep."

Rarity nodded and smiled brightly. "Fret not, love. Rarity has the solution."

-The Next Night-

A knock came on the door as Fluttershy sat in her bed reading. She looked up from the book. "Um... yes?"

"Fluttershy," The voice coming through the crack in the door was Rarity's. "Might I come in, darling."

Confused, Fluttershy replied, "Um... yes?"

The door swung open, revealing Rarity to be adorned in fluffy, brown pajamas with ears that made her appear to be a teddy bear. Fluttershy didn't know whether to laugh, cringe, or drool.

Seemingly in some kind of character, Rarity bounced on the Fluttershy's bed and gave her a hug. "It's me, Fluttershy! Bobo! Hug me. Squeeze me. Tug at my fur!"

Fluttershy's eyes widened. She knew then how to react...

Fluttershy did in fact end up sleeping soundly that night... from exhaustion (giggety).

PreviousChapters Next