• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 2,447 Views, 149 Comments

Flarity Group Collab - Jondor



100 - 500 word, prompt based mini-fics by the authors from the Flarity group here on FiMFiction. Because every shipping needs a prompt tag game.

  • ...
22
 149
 2,447

PreviousChapters Next
Acrophobia - Mercgilado

Written by: Mercgilado

The duo finally reached the end of the Slap-Happy Bush. The Princess had warned that Wunder-Land was a bizarre place, but Fluttershy could never in a million years expected this outcome. The guide at the entrance said that the plants slapped anything that was pink or born on a Wednesday. Naturally, the plants zeroed in on her butt, or rather her pink cutie mark. Fortunately, Rarity was too busy slaying the plants in order to preserve her favorite pink sunhat to notice Fluttershy's 'reaction'.

Rarity, sweet sweet Rarity. She was finally alone with her love, but she still didn't have the guts to share their first kiss. The mare herself was covered in plant ooze, and wiping off the remnants with her pretty blue magic.

“This soooo horrid, Fluttershy. This Wunder-Land place has been nothing but a nightmare!” She plopped on the ground. “And those perverse plants took my saddlebags! Now we are going to starve!”

Fluttershy's heart broke. Demure Rarity, crying right in front of her. She would be a horrible marefriend if she let this go on. Scanning the clearing, she saw a group of toadstools growing on a rock.

“Here, my lo-Rarity!” With a mighty, or rather mediocre, flap of her wings, she closed in on the curious caps. She reach in with her dextrous wing, and plucked on off. “I found this mushroom. Y-you used a lot of energy protecting us, so y-you should eat, to keep your strenght.”

Rarity's eyes twinkled for a moment, until 'mushroom came up. Her stomach gnawed at her, so she caved in. “This smelly old thing that grew on a rock in the dark, and I must eat it. Although, mushrooms are a delicacy in some countries.” Fluttershy nodded furiously. “If I must...” Rarity muttered.

She ate it in one bite.

“Mmm... this tastes divine!” She paused for a moment. Then, the sound of rolling thunder came from her stomach. “F-Fluttershy, you're sure that that was safe for consumption, right?”

“Um... n-n-n-no?”

“FLUTTERSHY!” Rarity's cry slowly faded, as her legs sprouted to titanic heights.

“Rarity! I'm so sorry!” Fluttershy's eyes stung with shame. How could this have happened?

“Fluttershy! It's so high! I-I-I'm going to die! I'm a freak! Hey, is that Ponyville?” Rarity's anguished cried needled Fluttershy's heart like a quack-upuncturist.

“I've got to atone for this crime against Rarity,” Fluttershy said firmly. She looked to the rock with determination. Until Rarity crushed it underhoof.

“Ouch! Dumb rock!”

There was only one way. There must be spores are Rarity's face, right? Her face flushed red at the thought.

“I'm coming, Rarity!” she cried like a warrior, fluttering to Rarity's height like a butterfly.

“Fluttershy! I feel like I'm falling, why won't I fall! Why-” she was silenced with a kiss. Fluttershy's toungue lapped inside her mouth for the spores. Or so she said after the fact.

Fluttershy's legs too grew titanically.

“I'm sorry Rarity. I'll support you from here, until the others find us.” She looked down at the great height. “Rarity! I'm going to fall!”

“You're dragging me down! Fluttershy!”

“Rarity!”

They were found later, leaning on each other for balance. And so Dash found her favorite story to tell at Pinkie's parties.

PreviousChapters Next