• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 2,447 Views, 149 Comments

Flarity Group Collab - Jondor



100 - 500 word, prompt based mini-fics by the authors from the Flarity group here on FiMFiction. Because every shipping needs a prompt tag game.

  • ...
22
 149
 2,447

PreviousChapters Next
Pregnant (2) - Dianwei32

Written by: Dianwei32

Fluttershy flopped unceremoniously onto her side, letting her aching hooves hang off the edge of the couch. She started to let out a sigh, but sucked it back in as she felt a kick land square on one of her ribs. Running a hoof over her distended belly, she waited for her foal to settle down, then finished her sigh.

Pregnancy was not what she had expected.

All of the stories made it sound like a beautiful, magical thing. But all Fluttershy had experienced was morning sickness, aching hooves, and needing to use the restroom every ten minutes. Looking up at the ceiling, she tried to roll onto her back, but went back onto her side when the foal in her belly settled against her diaphragm and made it hard to breathe. The chimes of Ponyville’s clock tower drifted through the window, sounding off the six o’clock hour. Fluttershy smiled, knowing that her marefriends would be home soon.

Sometimes she wondered what she would have done without Rarity and Dash. They had readily put up with her nightly cravings for fried cheese and ice cream at two o’clock in the morning. They had volunteered to help care for her animal friends when she started to get bigger and had trouble keeping up with all of their needs.

Fluttershy smiled, feeling a light blush creep into her cheeks. Rarity and Dash had even kept her involved their... intimate times. At first, she had been hesitant, and insisted that they not worry about her. A few days and several hormone-induced mood swings later, she had blushingly asked to join them, and they had welcomed her back with an exceptional... passion.

Her ears perked up when she heard the front door open and a familiar voice drifted into the living room.

"I told you that I'd beat you to the door, Rares." Dash boasted, pausing to wipe her hooves before stepping through the entryway.

"And I told you, Rainbow, that I was not going to race you to it." Rarity replied as she stepped through the doorway. Her smile betrayed the slightly agitated tone of her voice, and she stepped up beside Dash, leaning in to nuzzle her cheek.

Fluttershy rocked back and forth a few times before rolling off of the couch and on to the floor. She couldn't help but smile at the way Rarity and Dash's faces lit up when they saw her.

No, pregnancy wasn't what she had expected.

It was so much better.

PreviousChapters Next