• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 2,447 Views, 149 Comments

Flarity Group Collab - Jondor



100 - 500 word, prompt based mini-fics by the authors from the Flarity group here on FiMFiction. Because every shipping needs a prompt tag game.

  • ...
22
 149
 2,447

PreviousChapters Next
Lace - Karrakaz

Written by: Karrakaz

I shift uncomfortably, feeling your eyes on me doesn’t help in the slightest.

“Rarity... you’re staring again.”

You shake your head and show me an embarrassed smile. “Terribly sorry, darling. I was just thinking about...” It’s like you don’t even know that you’re licking your lips. “...About what to do next.”

“Uhm...” I balance on the edge of the small platform precariously trying to keep myself from falling off. The lace lingerie is snug, but unfortunately my wings seem determined to make me look like a fool.

This was a bad idea.

“No!” I shake my head trying to get rid of the thought, which almost costs me my balance.

“Sorry, darling, did you say something?” Your breath hits my left wing and it takes all of my willpower not to run off and hide under something.

“Uhm... y-yes. Why—” Please don’t mess this up. “—Why did you need me, exactly?”

“Why, because lace looks marvelous on you, dear.” Your reply comes without missing a beat and once again I wish I could be more like you. At least, I’d know what to do then.

“—ilight whose material is is silk, and you; well, anything looks good on you.”

Something cold and flexible hits my barrel and I squeak. Without my consent my wings flare up, tearing the lace lingerie, and making my center of gravity shift. I land on the floor of your boutique in an unceremonious heap.

Stupid Clutzershy.

“Fluttershy? Are you alright, darling? The concern in your voice is like a balm, it’s just the wrong kind.

“I’ll be...” I need to swallow the lump in my throat otherwise you’ll never hear me. “...fine,” I say after doing just that.

Tears are threatening, demanding I find someplace private or they’ll start running right now.

I suppress a sniffle.

Your magic helps me to my hooves, but I keep my eyes on the floor. You don’t need to see me looking pathetic... again.

“Darling...” Your hooves find my cheeks and lift my head. I couldn’t stop you, even if I wanted to.

Looking at your face when I’m feeling like this is torture, especially your eyes which I could lose myself in. I probably have...

You give me a small smile and lean your forehead against mine. “Shhh... shhhh, don’t cry, dear. You’re doing great.”

I don’t know where it comes from, but there’s something that’s pushing me forward, making me do what I’ve never been able to do before. I move forward in slow motion, looking into your kind eyes as I tilt my head backward, and one of my wings makes sure you stay where you are.

When our lips meet, it’s nothing like a romance novel. There’s no fireworks going off in my head, no special feeling of finally being complete.

It just feels... nice.

PreviousChapters Next