• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 2,447 Views, 149 Comments

Flarity Group Collab - Jondor



100 - 500 word, prompt based mini-fics by the authors from the Flarity group here on FiMFiction. Because every shipping needs a prompt tag game.

  • ...
22
 149
 2,447

PreviousChapters Next
Singular - Dianwei32

Written by: Dianwei32

This was it. The past five years had led slowly and inexorably to this one point. Rarity had waited for it less-than-patiently, wishing that it would hurry up and arrive. Yet, now that it was here, she wished desperately for just five more minutes to prepare. She would have settled for just a few mere seconds to try and calm her frayed nerves.

But, ‘time marches ever onward,’ as they said, never sparing a backward glance for those who wished it would slow its progress. The time had come and the words had been said. All that remained was the excruciating wait for the result.

For the first time since the ‘sea of candles’ debacle, Rarity cursed her penchant for romance. The low light of the Prench restaurant made it impossible to read the subtle emotions that flitted across Fluttershy’s face, which Rarity had long relied on to discern how her lover truly felt without having to wheedle it out of her. All she could see was the hoof covering her mouth and the pink waterfall of her mane framing her muzzle. Rarity swallowed nervously, as the silence between them stretched on for what felt the second hour.

“W-well?” Rarity’s voice shook slightly, despite her best efforts. “What do y—” The rest of her question was lost in lips pressed against her own, and the couple tumbled backward onto the floor. When the kiss finally broke, Fluttershy hugged the unicorn as hard as she could.

“Oh, Rarity, of course I’ll marry you.”

PreviousChapters Next