• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 17,904 Views, 383 Comments

Prince Blaze Sparkle. - Phantom Writer



Princess Twilight Sparkle finds a baby human in the garden and raised him as her own son with the help of her friends and family she will learn just how much this baby human will change her life forever.

  • ...
49
 383
 17,904

Chapter 10. Sweet Dreams.

Chapter 10. Sweet Dreams.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night opened the door to his apartment.

"I'll sleep on the couch, You can take the bed." He said looking at Sunset.

"You can sleep in your bed." She said looking at Night.

"You are my guest, You can sleep in my bed." He said placing his sheets onto the couch "And I don't want to hear 'It's your home you can sleep in your room.' I can handle sleeping on the couch for a few nights."

Night looked at the clock and notice the time "I need to get to work."

"Are you sure you have to go to work?" She asked "You haven't had any sleep."

"I'll be fine, Luna finishes her paper work pretty early. I'll take a nap when she finishes." He said placing his saddle bag onto her back "There's food in the fridge, And I have plenty of books to read."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night yawned as he walked down the hall.

"I'm going to need a lot of coffee." He thought as he walked through the halls of Canterlot.

Night found Luna's room and gave a light knock.

"Who is it?" He heard her say.

"It's me, Night."

"O-One second!"

"Okay... What is she up too?" He thought as he heard her rushing around her room.

The door slowly opened and he saw Luna head pop out. He notice her mane was a mess and she was out of breath "Night... I thought you were going to take the night off?"

"I did take the night off. It's the next night now." He said "Did I come at a bad time?"

"N-No! I was just getting ready for a shower." She said trying to avoiding eye contact.

"Well, If you just give me the paper's you have signed i'll take them to Celestia." He said.

Luna eyes went wide "I forgot to sign those papers!"

"You forgot didn't you?" He sighed "Go take your shower, Then when you are done go read and sign those papers."

"And what will you be doing?" She asked raising an eye brow.

"I'm going to the library to go over some books." He yawned "I'm going take a nap is what i'm really going to do."

He left Luna to whatever she was doing as he made his way towards the library.

Luna closed her door as she looked around her messy room.

"I sense Night is exhausted... I think my plan will work after all." Her smile grew even wider "I just need a little help."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night pulled a shelf back as a bed pulled out.

"I'm glad Celestia likes to take naps in the library." Night laid his head down as he closed his eyes to get some sleep.

His mind began to go into a deep slumber.

Night found himself in a middle of a field of daisy's.

"Thank you for bringing me out here." A female voice said.

Night looked to his side to see Twilight Sparkle standing by his side.

"Y-Your welcome." Night said shocked to see her standing next him.

"That lunch was you made was delicious." She said rubbing up on his side "Spike's a good cook and all but You made that meal delicious."

Night blushed "I-I'm not that great of a cook." He said rubbing his neck.

"Oh but it was!" She said with a smile "This walk through a field of daisy's for desert was a smart idea."

"I have to be dreaming... There is no way I'm on a date with Twilight." Night thought as the two walked. He looked at Twilight and notice the big smile on her face as the two walked "At least I can enjoy this dream while it lasts."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just off in the tree lines a figure stood watching the too.

"Twilight and Night both think they are dreaming... If only they knew." Luna thought as she watched the two.

"She looks a lot happier on her date with Night then she does when she goes out with Flash." Blaze said looking up at Luna "Do you think she would be better off with Night?"

"If I'm right, Which I am, She would be better off with Night because they both are the same. Night always makes checks lists and has to have order." Luna said remembering how Night would have a list when ever he came by, Always making sure everything was in order "If they aren't meant for each other, Then I am losing my touch."

"Well, I think mommy should be happy, I know mom hasn't told me about how Flash and her fight... I over heard them once and I saw how sad she was." He looked back at his mother "I-I don't like it when she's sad."

Luna lowered her head and gave Blaze a kiss on the cheek "Do not worry, As long as i'm around, I will always make sure Twilight is happy. Just like you."

Blaze blushed as the two continued to watch Night and Twilight walk down the bath through the field.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twilight couldn't believe how well this dream was going.

"If this is a dream... Please don't let it end." She thought as she rubbed up on Night's side as they walked.

"Well, Were here." Night said as they stopped just up on top of the hill.

Twilight couldn't believe what she was seeing "T-That's Ponyville."

"I figured you would like this." Night said with a smile "I like to come down here to look over the town. Found it one night when I was on break."

"The view is amazing!" She could see all over Ponyville, She could even spot her home from here.

"It's a lot better at sunset." He said as he notice the sun slowly going down.

"We have be out later then I thought." She said as she watched the slowly began to go down.

She watched as the sun cast a beautiful orange across the mountains near Ponyville.

"In all my years of living here... I've never seen anything like this." She said looking at Night.

"I guess it takes an outside to find what you couldn't find." He said with a smile as he notice a blanket near a tree.

"I see you set up a place for us to rest." Twilight said as she notice the blanket on the ground.

"Okay... I don't know how that got there but I'll go with it." Night thought "Y-Yes, I thought we could just sit and watch the sunset."

"You are a charmer Mister Night." Twilight giggled as the two walked back towards the blanket and laid down.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is there a spot like that in Canterlot?" Blaze asked.

"There is, I know Night goes out there all the time." Luna said as the two kept watched over the couple.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two laid close together as they watched the sun completely gone down and the moon slowly raise.

"Ponyville looks amazing at night." Night said as he watched the moon shine bright over Ponyville.

"It is amazing... Just look at how the moon makes Ponyville shine." She said looking at Night "I have to say, This day has been amazing."

Night smiled "Good to know I made Princess Sparkle have an amazing day." He said "I can say this has been an amazing day for me too."

Twilight cheeks heated up. She nuzzled up close to Night "It's getting cold."

Night notice a blanket on his side "I have something to keep us warm." He turn his head and pulled the blanket over the two.

Twilight snuggled up close to Night as she looked up at the night sky.

Night looked at Twilight and couldn't help himself as he looked deep into her violet eyes "She has beautiful eyes... To bad this isn't the real Twilight, It would be nice to get to know her."

Twilight felt Night staring at her. She turned her head as she notice his eyes were a lovely shade of light blue "He has handsome eyes... Now I really wish I could be next to him."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luna and Blaze both watched as they just stared at each other.

"Come on and just kiss each other all ready!" Luna said getting annoyed at the two.

"Shh! If they hear you they won't kiss!" Blaze said worried they would be caught.

"They can't hear us. I have a sound barrier in place." She said as she continued to watch the two "They just need to kiss already."

"But this is their first date... Shouldn't they have a few more dates before they kiss?" Blaze asked.

"Yes, But this is their dream world. This will help them get together... Once they kiss in the dream world they will want to kiss in the real world when the time comes."

"Oh." Blaze said "I wonder if I kiss her now if later on... No, You have a plan.. Stick to it." He thought as he watched his mother slowly move towards Night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No, Back off Twilight! Your moving to fast yet... This is a dream... So this kiss won't mean a thing."

"I-Is she going to kiss me... T-This is moving to fast... Yet... This is a dream... I can enjoy this." He slowly moved closer towards her as he felt her lips touch his.

Twilight eyes went wide as she felt his lips. He mind went blank as she closed her eyes and kissed back.

"Flash never made me feel like this." That was the only thing that came into her mind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luna smiled "Now, My work here is done." She stood "Shall we go back to your dream now Blaze?"

"Should we leave them alone? I mean you did bring their dreams together."

"They will be find, I can still keep an eye on them while we enjoy the rest of our night." She said with a smile.

"If you are sure, Then yes! Let's go enjoy the rest of our night!" He said getting onto his feet and following Luna as the two left the two love birds alone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night slowly pulled away from the kiss as he looked at Twilight "W-Why did you stop?" She asked.

"I-It's getting late... I don't want your son to worry about you." He said "I don't want him getting angry at me for keeping his mother out so late."

The two walked back to Twilight's parents house.

Twilight stood in front of her door as she looked back at Night.

"Tonight was amazing, Thank you." She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"No, Thank you." He went all in as he kissed her on the lips.

Twilight smiled in the kiss as she enjoyed it. She felt him pull away "Have a goodnight sleep, Princess."

"You do the same, My Knight." This made Night chuckled in return made Twilight giggle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luna gave Blaze a push on the swing.

"So, Tell me more about Flash and your mother." She asked a she gave Blaze another push.

"Well, I've notice they haven't been getting along since we moved to Ponyville. Mom was happy at first till... Till you told me to kiss Blossom Cake on the cheek and since then... Her smile has slowly faded." Blaze said as he remember seeing his mother frown when he got home from school that day.

"How often do they fight?"

"I really don't know, I just know they have been fighting... Flash hasn't come by to say hi or even take mom out on a date... I'm worried about her."

"There is no need to worry." Luna said stopping the swing and turning Blaze around to face her "No matter what happen's between Flash and your mother, You will always bring a smile to her face."

Blaze smiled "So... Are you excited for your birthday?" Blaze asked.

Luna raised an eyebrow "And how did you know my birthday is coming up?" She asked curious on how he learned her birthday was coming up. She hasn't told anypony about it and the only one who knew about her birthday was her sister... But she wouldn't tell Blaze... Would she?

"I-I just knew." He said with a fake smile.

"Great, She's going to try and throw me a party." She thought "Celestia told you didn't she?"

Blaze just nodded.

"Does she plan on throwing me a party?"

"No, She's not planing anything like that." Blaze said.

"Then why did she tell you?"

"S-She just told me... I don't know why but she just did." Blaze said "I hope she buys that... I don't want her to find out I was planing a party for her."

"She must be planing something." Luna said "But I shall deal with that tomorrow, Right now it's our night to have fun." She said with a smile.

"She bought it! Hopefully Auntie Pinkie Pie keeps this party under wraps." He thought as he followed Luna into a party room full of toys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night eyes slowly opened as he notice a pear of Pale light grayish magenta eyes looking down at him "I see you found my secret spot."

Night eyes went wide as he was face to face with Princess Celestia "I-I just need a spot to take a nap." Night notice the sun was high in the sky "I-I over slept! Oh... This isn't good."

"Do not worry Night. You can use my secret sleeping spot as long as you allow me to use it once in a while." She said with a smile.

"W-What time is it?"

"It's almost noon."

"I really over slept... Did Luna manged to sign those documents?" Night asked getting off Celestia's secret bed.

"She did, They were late but she manged to sign them." She said getting comfy in her bed "I'm glad you back to put her back on track."

"Enjoy your nap Princess." Night said leaving the library.

"I needed this." Celestia thought as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night stopped in front of Luna's room and knocked.

The door opened "Night, Your just now checking up on me?" She asked as she fully opened the door.

"I dozed off, Sue me." Night said "I'm just making sure you don't need me."

She notice the bags under Night's eyes "Still tired are we?"

He yawned "Yes, I was up all night and day so, I wouldn't be surprise if i'm still tired."

Luna chuckled "Well, I don't need you till tonight. So go home and get some sleep... Oh before you go, Did you find." Luna looked down the halls to make sure no pony was listening "Sunset?"

"Yes, She's back at my apartment." Night said "I bet she's bored out of her mind."

"You better get going, We don't need her getting worried." Luna said.

"Enjoy your day Luna." Night said leaving the Princess of the night to her day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twilight sat on her bed with the book Night had lent her.

"That kiss... It felt so real." Twilight thought as she stared at the book in front of her "Night was so tender and... Caring... Kissing Flash never felt like that." She ran her hoof across the cover of the book "Snap out of it Twilight! What happened in your dream wasn't real... The kiss you felt wasn't Night it was a dream version of Night!" She shook her head as she tried her hardest to forget her dream "Yet... It felt so real." She placed a hoof to her lips as she could still feel Night's lips touching hers.

"Morning Mom! Shinning helped me make Pancakes!" He said carrying a tray full of pancakes with a glass of orange juice.

Twilight smiled as she watched her son place the tray in front of her "Why thank you Blaze."

"Your welcome mom!" He said with a big smile.

"He knows just how to make me smile." She thought as she took a bite of her pancakes "Mmm, This is delicious! You and Shinning made this?"

"Yup! I made the patter and he cooked them for me!" He said.

"Well, I think when we get home I'll let you cook breakfast from now on."

When Twilight finished her breakfast she made her way downstairs.

"Morning Twilight. Did you sleep well?" Cadance asked.

"I-I slept pretty good." She said blushing as her memory of Night kissing her came flooding back into her mind.

Cadance felt a sharp pain go through her body.

"You okay Cadance?" Twilight asked walking up towards her.

Cadance felt the couch go wet "Twilight, Don't be alarm... But my water just broke."

Twilight eyes went wide "S-She's going into labor!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued.

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. :pinkiehappy: