• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 8,577 Views, 189 Comments

Vegeta's Stay in Ponyville - GoodKnight



After beating Janemba, Vegeta thought he was going to suffer in hell again. Needless to say, he was wrong.

  • ...
15
 189
 8,577

UPDATE: New management

Hello, Everyone!

Just a quick thing that everyone should know: This fic is now under new management! :yay: The previous owner, Paton Pendeng, has given this fic to me to continue.

"I'm not as active as I used to be in the brony community and this site. So I'm giving you this fic. You're pretty new,
and I was looking for someone new. (These Fanfics) should get you some good following, and if you keep up your writing, you'll become a master of the literary arts. Good luck!" -Pat

I'll be putting this on hiatus for a sec as she kinda PM'd me out of the blue, and I'm not fully prepared for this responsibility. When the Hiatus is over, I'll remove this chapter and the fic will continue!

Also, I'm putting this same message for all the other fics I got from her. Have a Goodknight!

Author's Note:

For this fic, I understand that it has been a long, long, LONG wait, so... I guess I'll try and finish it a chapter while it's on Hiatus? Maybe? If the demand is high, then yes.

Comments ( 10 )

Cool. If you ever need some feedback feel free to PM me. And I can't wait to see this story continue.

Finally. I was waiting for this for a very long time. If you ever need any help, you can PM me. I have a pretty good grasp with this kind of story, as I'm currently in the middle of writing a story with Dragon Ball elements.

Please continue it :pinkiehappy:

Good luck!

Great! Be happy to see this fic in... Well, anyone's hands really, good luck mate!

Looking foward to see how you will manege this fic.

ALL THE YES!!!

Still waiting on it as even now said user you said would continue such I don’t think has touched this at all even many years later, Quite sad i would have enjoyed it

Login or register to comment