• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 2,547 Views, 68 Comments

My Daughters - ThunderCracker



Dennis' life was dull and grey before, but all of that is about to change when he gets an unexpected surprise in a dying city.

  • ...
9
 68
 2,547

This Heartwarming Moment

Dennis and Luna lie there hugging each other tightly. They decided to go to Canterlot and talk. They went into the throne room in each others arms and hooves. They walked over to the balcony and sat down. They hugged each other tightly, never wanting to let go. They were both sobbing getting tears on each other. Dennis began to stroke Luna's hair. Luna nuzzled his chest and continued to sob. Dennis rocked her back and forth while stroking her hair and hugging her tightly. Their love was the strongest thing that they had. It couldn't be broken by anything, not even death. Luna hugged Dennis closer and he kissed her on the head. Luna rested her head on Dennis' shoulder and sobbed harder. Dennis patted her back trying to calm her down, but his attempt failed. Luna squeezed him tighter and Dennis sobbed harder. It was their love that also made them cry harder. Whenever they would open their mouths to speak, the found themselves unable to speak. They would soon cry themselves to sleep, but their love kept them awake.

"I...I...I love you." Luna finally managed to say.

"I love y-you too Luna." Dennis replied.

"I love you so much." Luna said.

"I love you so much, I just, can't stop saying it." Dennis replied.

"I don't think I'd want to stop saying that I love you!" Luna said.

"I don't either! I love you!"

They sat there going back and forth, eventually shouting at each other about how much they loved each other. Their eyes were beet red from how much they were crying. Just because of love. A love that couldn't be broken. Eventually they stopped and fell asleep with each other. They lie there sleeping in each others arms.

Dennis and Luna both woke up in tears. Dennis glanced over to his clock. 7:00. Dennis walked over to the bedroom door and opened it to see Luna standing there. She was going to it to open it up so she could see him. She lunged onto him and hugged him. Dennis returned the hug and walked over to the kitchen. He put her down on the chair and walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a glass cup. He filled it with water and gave it to Luna. She took a sip and wrapped her fore hooves around Dennis' neck and hugged him. Dennis returned the hug.

Shining came out of his room. He probably just woke up from something. He looked at Dennis and Luna and then walked into the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head. He yawn and used his magic to get himself a glass of water. He took a sip and then finally spoke.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

Dennis looked at him and smiled.

"Nope."