• Published 10th Aug 2013
  • 31,378 Views, 6,116 Comments

TD the Alicorn Princess - BronyWriter

  • ...
136
 6,116
 31,378

PreviousChapters
Non-Canon Season 4 Bonus Chapter: Power Ponies

So today I decided to take the day off and fly down to the Everfree Forest because Twilight and Friends wanted to go about restoring Celestia's old castle. Wow, she really has them around her hoof if she has them re-painting a house she hasn't even thought about in a thousand years, hasn't she? I decided to go along and left my snarcasti-guard in Baltimare to handle things. They could deal without me for five hours while I helped them move boxes or rocks or whatever.

I touched down outside the castle and walked in to see all of them already getting going. Pinkie Pie was soap skating on carpet, Applejack was putting up paintings of apples.

Hah. G-get it? Because she's Applejack and she likes apples more than her kidneys so... so she puts stuff up with apples on them and...

Right. Moving on.

So yeah, they're all cleaning up the rubble and scrubbing away they millennium of dust and decay that has overtaken the castle. Everything does look pretty worn down. Except for one random tapestry that I'm seeing right next to one random doorway. That one looks relatively well maintained for some reason.

I walked up next to Twilight who is putting down a mop and a bucket of soapy water. She turned to me and smiled. "You seem to know the right times to show up, TD. We were just about to break for some tea and biscuits."

I shrugged with my wings. "Yeah, well, it took me a little longer to get going than I thought it would. I had one or two issues to take care of. No biggie."

"Well we're happy to have you now." Twilight beckoned me onwards and her group flocked around us. "We're just going to find Spike and then we can break."

I frowned and looked around the group. "Where is the little guy?"

Rarity chuckled and waved her hoof. "Oh, he's off reading some comic book or something like that. We had everything under control. He didn't seem to mind."

I raised my eyebrow and looked down at Rarity. "If I know Spike, then you're remarkably perceptive of his moods, aren't you?"

Rarity smiled, completely missing what I'm princess of, and nodded. "He loves those comic books of his."

I sighed and shrugged. "Yeah, well, I can't blame him, I suppose. I know I loved reading Spider-man growing up."

We walked into a small room and saw Spike standing in front of a small pedestal with a comic book laid out over it. The comic book was glowing a bright white light, and to the horror of everybody but me, I had frankly seen it coming, Spike started getting sucked into the comic book.

"Spike!" Twilight ran over to her assistant and grabbed on to him, trying to pull him out of the grip of the book. However, the magic within the book was too strong, and soon she too was being sucked in.

One-by-one, the Mane Six did their best lemming impression and rushed over to the book, trying to grab their friends out, but they just got sucked in too. Somehow they all seemed shocked when they started getting pulled into the comic book, except for Pinkie who flat out kamikazed in.

Now, I had been standing there watching them jump in. Why? Because I didn't really want to get involved. I had hoped that they would be able to get Spike out or something like that, but they all got sucked in. Most of me didn't want to go in after them, but I wondered what would have happened if something did happen to them. Oy, I can hear Celestia's lecture now.

You saw my student and her friends and pet get sucked into a comic book and you just stood there? Now they're in who knows what kind of danger and you could have stopped it! I understand my student is capable of handling herself, but there are times when she needs help. She is not equipped to deal with every--

Okay! Fine! I'm going!

I groaned and leaped into the glowing light just as the comic book started to close. I felt myself getting compressed and stretched out, somehow at the same time, as I traveled through whatever time and space this enchanted comic book lead to.

When the travel finally ended, I felt myself lying on what felt like concrete, or something like that. I opened one eye and looked down to see that I appeared to be lying on a rooftop.

"Is this... Maretropolis?!"

I raised my head and saw that Spike and the rest of the gang were there. What's more is that they were all dressed like they're going to a comic book convention and cosplaying as OCs.

"TD? You got sucked into here too?!" Twilight gasped.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "I made a snap decision based on how much flack I'd get for making the other one." I crossed my forelegs and took a second look at their costumes. "You look flamboyant. You might want to have a talk with the makers of these comics, though."

A glare crossed Applejack's face and she stomped her hoof on the ground. "You better believe it, TD! Who creates a silly comic book that sucks ponies in like this?!"

"No, I meant for copyright infringement." I turned my head to Spike. "You read these comics. Are these accurate costumes for these characters?" Spike could only stand there with his mouth open and nod. I returned it and pointed at their legs. "Well, the makers seem to have based these all off of you. Your cutie marks are all over these costumes."

Spike's mouth closed and he frowned. He walked up to Rarity's costume and leaned in, examining the details. "Huh... how did I never notice that before?" He blinked twice but then shook his head. "But that doesn't matter right now! What matters is that you're the Power Ponies!!"

The second he said that, a small explosion happened behind us, and we all rushed to the edge of the building that we're standing on. The front of the building was blown open, and green tentacle things were shooting out of it. They were quickly followed by a cackling pony whom I could only assume was the villain of this particular issue.

"Power Ponies? How kind of you to join us!"

Oy. She looked like the shameful pony cousin that Medusa never wants to talk about. She laughed a lot too. Somehow that last line was comedy gold.

Applejack was less that amused, however. She was actually just pretty confused. "Did she just call us... Power Ponies?"

"Yes, Applejack, she did. Right after Spike did, as a matter of fact." I looked back down at the laughing villain. Sure she could have been using this time to escape, but... she looked like she was having fun? I guess? I looked over at Spike. "So what are their powers again?" I pointed down at pony Wedgie Woman. "She's not going anywhere for a while. If it looks like she's about to leave, we can probably just say 'Power Ponies' and she'll just start up again." I frowned and tapped my lower jaw. I looked back down at the villain whose laughter was dying down a little bit. "POWER PONIES!"

Yeah, she started back up again with a vengeance. I gave a satisfied smile and nodded before turning back to Spike. "I just bought you a few hours. So what are all their powers again?"

Spike began pointing to each of the ponies in turn. "Pinkie is Fili-Second, the fastest pony in Maretropolis! Rainbow Dash is Zapp. If she unholsters her lightning bolt, she can control the mighty forces of nature! Fluttershy is Saddle Rager. She gets powerful when she loses her temper! Applejack is Mistress Mare-velous! She has a psychic connection to her lasso. Twilight is the Masked Matter-Horn. She can shoot all kinds of power-beams from her horn. And Rarity, you're Radiance! You can create literally anything with your bracelets. Just think of it, and it'll appear!"

I smiled and walked up to Rarity. I threw a hoof around her shoulder. "Well this'll be easy, then. You can solve this pretty much by yourself. Just think of something to trap her, potentially forever, and we're good to go!"

Before Rarity could respond, I heard Whatever-Hair stop laughing. "Well it's been fun, but I think it's time for the mane event!"

Oh. No. She. Did. Not.

My eyes narrowed and I walked up to the edge of the building. If my special power was death-by-glare she'd be evaporated. Did she really call that a pun? Really? So, I did the only thing that I could think of. I flipped one of my hooves in her direction.

"F**k you."

Yep. I said it. Since it's a foal-friendly comic it got edited out, but somebody had to say it because wow, that was an awful pun.

Well, the Mane Six were shocked. Their jaws were dropped and Twilight had her hooves over Spike's ear holes. "TD! That was absolutely uncalled for!"

I gave another wing shrug. "Yeah, well, so was the pun. I mean, really. She can't think of anything better? Anything? I should have said so--"

My words were cut off when a pretzel stand smashed into the side of my head, sending me flying across the rooftop. Now, I don't know how many of you have ever been hit over the head with a pretzel cart, but it's not a pleasant experience. It kind of hurts, even if you're an immortal alicorn goddess. Maybe that's the comic book world I was in, but whatever. Point is, I was on the ground clutching my head and trying to ignore the ringing and lingering smell of salt and grease.

I heard Dock Ock knockoff laughing again and the Mane Six gearing up for war. My head stopped throbbing after a few moments and I looked up to see Rainbow in the air summoning a tornado, Applejack and Pinkie Pie nowhere to be found, and the rest of them just kind of standing there. Twilight looked a little embarrassed, so I'm guessing she tried to do something cool and found she had performance issues.

So to make matters worse, not only did Rainbow Dash summon a tornado, but instead of going for villain-lady, it went for her friends. Element of Loyalty indeed. Of course, this did absolutely nothing to stop the villain, but it was a nice effort.

I groaned and pushed myself to my hooves. What do they make pretzel carts out of in this universe, Adamantium? I looked over to where it was and saw that it was lying a few feet away from me with a my head shaped dent in its side. At least I had managed to critically injure it! I glared at the cart and disintegrated it with my horn. Yes, I can be spiteful, okay?

Well by that point the tornado had died down, and I saw that our heroes had let the bad guys escape. I snorted and flew next to them. "Should I have gotten the Elements of Harmony? Would that have helped? Or is it too soon to be making jokes about that?"

Twilight glared at me and looked up at her horn. "This isn't a joke, TD. We're not sure how to use our powers yet."

My jaw dropped and I stared at them. "Don't..." I groaned loudly and facehooved. "Of course you do! Pinkie has got hers down. So does Rarity and Applejack! Fluttershy just doesn't want to get angry, Rainbow Dash just doesn't know how to control her powers..." My glare faded and was replaced with a sly smile. I lightly tapped Twilight's horn with my hoof. "It seems you're making excuses for your performance issues. Is it being shy?"

Twilight growled at me and batted my hoof away. "This isn't a laughing matter, TD! We've got to stop the Mane-iac if we're going to get out of here!"

I nodded. "I agree, so long as we agree to never call her by her villain name again it's just too awful."

"Y'all call us the 'Mane Six,' TD," Applejack pointed out.

"The pun works in mysterious ways, okay?" I said with a wave of my hoof. "Let's just get this over with, okay?" I turned to Spike. "Where is her evil lair? Tell me it doesn't have something to do with hair."

Spike could only nervously giggle.

* * * *

"A shampoo factory." I groaned and facehooved. "This is the end of the world. She is now the worst villain since Quilt Man."

"It may very well be the end of the world if we don't do something about this, TD." Rarity walked by me with her nose in the air towards the entrance of the factory. "What is important is that we work together to defeat this wicked pony so that we can get out of here!"

Before any of us could do anything, the garage door opened, and we heard more familiar laughing. Did she swallow a laugh track or something? Jeez. Anyway, who should come out of the factory but Green Hair Lady and her henchmen. I squee when I look at her henchmen in more detail.

"Oh Wavy Locks, your henchponies are just faaabulooouus!"

One of them grinned and ran a hoof through his mane. "Oh I know, I know!"

Green Hair glared at him, but quickly got over it and pulled out what looked like a giant hair spray can. Spike gasped when he saw it. "The Hair Spray Ray of Doom!"

I was about to spout off more profanity because she really needed somebody to veto these wretched ideas, but Rainbow Dash quickly charged her with her lightning emblem out, lighting crackling behind her. I would have been summoning hail or acid rain, but whatever. Generic Laugh began doing what she did best and, you guessed it, laughed. She pressed down on the two-story spray can and sprayed a pink cloud of hair spray over Rainbow Dash. When the spray settled, Rainbow Dash was on the ground, frozen solid.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't an awful weapon.

"It stops you in your tracks and takes away your powers!" Spike cried. "Be careful!"

"We won't let you get away with this, Mane-iac!" Rarity roared. She pawed at the ground three times and charged. Not only did she charge directly at the spray can, but so did everybody else. I facehooved and shook my head. I didn't even need to look to see that their success rate was about as high as a lone man against a machine gun out in the open. There was no strategy! When I took my hoof away, all of the Mane Six were frozen. All of them. She had even gotten Fluttershy, who wasn't even charging them.

Well, that left me and Spike, and she didn't care about Spike. She turned her attention to me and pointed the spray can at me with a giggle. "And who, pray tell, are you?"

I looked over at the frozen Mane Six as they were being dragged off by her henchmen to fates unknown inside of her shampoo factory. This being a foal comic I'm sure they'd be fine for a while. I shrugged and looked back up at Hair Lady. "TD."

She threw her head back and began laughing again. "Bwahahah..." Her laughter died down and she looked back at me with a confused expression. "TD? What does that mean?"

"TD."

"Yes, but what does it mean? What does it stand for?"

"TD."

Her eyes narrowed and she menaced me with the spray can. "Can you even say anything else you dense foal?!"

I shrugged yet again. "TD."

"Enough!" One of her hair tentacles rubbed the top of the spray can. "You had best tell me who you are and what you are doing here. Why are you with the Power Ponies and Hum Drum?"

"TD TD TD. TD TD TD TD TD." I shrugged and fluttered my wings. "TD TD TD TD DDTT TD TD."

Boy did I have to fly off in a hurry unless I wanted to be frozen too. I barely avoided the rather large cloud of evil hair spray that was shot at me. I did a barrel roll to avoid the second blast, and decided that it might be a good time to start the showdown. Twilight and Co. were...

You know what? No. I always say "Twilight" and Co. I'm going to change it up.

Anyway, Fluttershy and Co. were still trapped, so I knew it was up to me to get something done, and I knew just how to do it. I avoided another blast and used my magic to rip a hole into the wall of the shampoo factory. I flew inside and saw Applejack and Co. being loaded into a cage by the fabulous henchmen.

That's when I saw them.

Rarity's bracelets.

Bingo.

I licked my lips and slid them off of her forelegs. They flew over to me and I slid them onto my own just as Bad Hair Day came through the hole I had made, wielding the spray can. She began laughing again and aimed it directly at me. "There is no escape for you now, fool! You are cornered! Prepare to meet your doooooooooommmm!"

I chuckled and licked my lips. "TD."

She fired the evil hair spray at me, but I was ready. That, and I had a little more imagination than Rarity did. I used her bracelets to materialize a giant fan. I turned it on and the spray shot back to the villain who I won't name because her name is stupid. She screeched and ducked, dropping the can as she did. The evil cloud harmlessly hit the back wall behind her.

Hare-iac snarled at me and motioned to her henchmen. "Seize her! I want her strung up over Maretropolis! She will be the first of my victims of my doomsday device!"

I cocked my head and crossed my forelegs as the henchmen came closer to me, a few of them swinging lassos to bring me down. "Doomsday device, you say? I take it that it's that thing under the sheet there." I scoffed and waved my hoof. "Whatever, all we need to really know about each other is that I'm here to kick plot and see the latest Hitchcolt movie." I licked my lips again and slammed my forehooves together. "And the new Hitchcolt movie hasn't come out yet!"

With a war cry I fired up the bracelets and formed a gigantic pair of hands. I swept half of the henchmen aside with one hand and with the other I scooped them up and bounced them in my hand. They cried in fear and I, not being a total sadist, made a large cage twice as large as the one housing Rainbow Dash and Co. The ones that I didn't shove inside yelped and ran inside themselves. I slammed the door shut and spun around to face the villain.

"So, it is down to you, and it is down to me. Your precious pawns are not going to save you now."

Hair-iac snarled and her hair began whipping around her in a violent frenzy. "You insolent foal! You do not know who you are dealing with, do you?!"

I laughed and cracked the knuckles of my hands. "Oh, I think I do."

With another war cry, I poured more power into the bracelets and gigantic pieces of armor began forming around me until I was decked out in full on battle armor. With one more burst, I materialized a war hammer in my hands and twirled it around menacingly.

"Let's do this."

With a shout I swung the war hammer at whatever was under the sheet and shattered it completely. It turned out to be a giant hair dryer, big surprise there. My opponent screeched and flinched back as pieces of what I suspected she thought of as her masterpiece went flying everywhere. She managed to pick up her spray can again but I slammed my fingers into the walls of the factory and tore out a large chunk which I used to block the oncoming spray. I continued using it as a shield and picked up my war hammer with my other hand, advancing towards my now not even remotely giggling victi... er... opponent.

Well, I did fail to remember that her hair was pretty sneaky, so I did not notice until it was too late that it was wrapping around one of my hind legs. It pulled back and I fell to the ground with a yelp, dropping my wall shield and my war hammer. I rolled to the side to dodge another spray and fired up the bracelets. Instantly no less than three dozen separate TDs all decked out in the same battle armor appeared. My opponent squeaked and nearly dropped her spray can again, allowing me to leap to my hooves and paw at the ground.

"It's over. You're never going to win!"

"I will win!" she roared. "Not even you and your illusions can stop me!"

"As you wish."

I ignited my horn and my hands picked up my hammer and shield again. My clones scattered in different directions and began tearing out sections of the walls while a few others got Pinkie Pie and Co. out of their cage. I smashed my hammer down on the spray can, leaving a large dent in it. Ms. Hair screamed and dropped the can, allowing me to pick it up and put it in a trash compactor that I materialized.

With her two weapons gone, and her fortress actively being disassembled around her, the kid gloves were off for Green Hair Day. She let out a loud scream and began shooting all of her hair tentacles at me. I flew into the air to dodge them and tried batting them back with my hammer, but it wasn't a permanent solution. I dissolved the hammer and went back to the time in college where I watched The Burning and materialized a gigantic pair of garden shears. The next time one of her locks of doom came towards me, I swiped at it with the shears and snapped them shut. A large green lock of her mane fell to the floor, completely severed.

Bad Hair Day gasped and froze as she stared at the severed portion of her mane. I giggled and flew above her to tap her head with the shears. "Give up yet, or do I have to get really creative?"

Evil Hair Mare's eyes narrowed, and she let out another roar and swiped at me with her mane. I neatly severed the lock she hit me with, but wasn't fast enough to avoid the other three she shot at me, and I flew back and hit the wall so hard I left a dent. Of course, that's why I was wearing battle armor, so I just got back up and flew into the air again. The shears were gone, but I had another trick up my sleeve. I fired up the bracelet again and grasped my ultimate super-weapon. I flew up to one of the catwalks and whistled to her. She snarled and wheeled around to face me and...

My minigun.

Did I mention that Terminator 2 is one of my favorite movies? Because it totally is.

I smirked powered the gun up. She was in for it now. she charged me with her hair flying every which way, some of her remaining locks knocking down my doubles. Well, she just made the mistake that Applejack and Co. made with her hair spray. Don't charge headfirst into a weapon you can't beat.

I fired.

Of course, I wasn't firing actual bullets. I didn't want to kill her, after all, but I was firing something just as destructive. You see, my minigun fired replicas of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, same ideas as the doubles of me that I had created, at the rate of six each every second. So you can imagine that after two seconds she was covered by dozens of each of the Crusaders who were chattering happily on top of her while she was flailing about. I powered down the gun and flew above her. She tried batting away the Crusaders but it was no use. Even these fake ones wanted to be Cutie Mark Crusaders hairdressers, and now there were tons of them messing with her mane.

Her screams as her mane was cut off echoed throughout the building as it was taken apart by my doubles. The very foundations began shaking as the level of chaos amplified, as only that many Cutie Mark Crusader and Mecha TDs can do. Eventually Mane Mare got most of them off and was stumbling around, trying to get her bearings. She was almost out, but not quite. She needed one more blow to stop her for good so that we could go home. With my widest grin the entire time, I materialized a pretzel cart. She screamed when she saw me lift it, but it was too late. I swung it down and knocked her out, stopping her for good.

I had won, and I was feeling pretty stoked about the whole thing. The chaos around me was fueling me energy like nothing else had for a long time. Dozens of mes and Cutie Mark Crusaders ran amok around me, tearing down the building that I was in. It made a guy feel alive. I raised my forelegs and hands to the heavens and materialized a voice changing box that I put next to my muzzle and let out a mighty roar, a Tyrannosaurus Rex roar, to be specific, as the entire building came crashing down around me.

When the dust settled, I stood there, victorious next to my vanquished foe. She laid there, still unconscious while the solar wind swept through my ethereal mane and tail. Rarity and Co. stared at me in open-mouthed wonder, and I kept the pose for a few more seconds before powering down the bracelets and walking over to them. I slipped the bracelets off and casually dropped them in front of Rarity.

"And that is what you can do when you have a little imagination."

* * * *

One week later

We had been sucked right back out of the comic book after my awesome one-liner, which was fine by me. As cool as it was to do a little plot kicking, I was glad to be out. Of course, that meant that we had to go back to restoring the caste. However, given that I saved them, I convinced The Friendship Buddies that they needed a lesson on proper tactics. So there we were a week later with the six of them dressed in snarcasti-guard training armor. I was leading them to training grounds that I had set up for them. I hadn't told them what I was up to, so they had no idea whatsoever.

After about twenty minutes of walking, we reached the area of Baltimare that I had set up for them. It was a section of street almost exactly like the one in the comic, only this time it had a little change. In the middle of the road was a small fort of sandbags manned by Captain Blaze and Lieutenant Rapids, both of whom were sporting smirks. They saluted me and I nodded back.

"Okay, girls, line up here." I pointed to a spot about thirty feet in front of the sandbags, right in the line of fire of a little device that I had built. "Right. So, as you can imagine, there were some issues with your tactics when fighting the villain."

"You mean Mane-iac?" Rarity asked.

"Yes. Her. Can you tell me what those issues were? Specifically with her hair spray weapon?"

The ponies looked confusedly at each other and I facehooved. "Okay, you'll get it. This is a frequent problem I've noticed when you've attacked, though, and it's going to get you into some serious trouble if you don't figure out a way to counter it. So..." I walked over to the device and patted it. To them it must have looked like a box with a hole on the side with a pellet belt that was fed into it. "This is a repeating paint pellet launcher. It fires paint pellets at the rate of three per second. What I want you girls to do is disable it. I've used my magic so that you can't disable it that way. You have to do it by taking out the operators. If one of you gets hit by it you have to start again. This is a very teamwork based exercise, by the way."

Now they looked even more confused. Twilight was the one to voice the confusion. "Uh, TD. Why exactly do we have to do this?"

I smirked and looked back over to Twilight. "Because when you're faced with a powerful weapon or being that you have to disable, you don't charge it head on."

Was I being cruel? Maybe I was, but they didn't complain. It took them four hours of repeated attempts, but eventually they managed to disable my paint pellet launcher. They were tired, dirty, paint splattered, sweaty, and I could tell that they wanted nothing more than to be home, but the look on their faces when they realized that they had taken out the fort, well... I think they walked away from this a lot smarter.

Author's Note:

Saw this episode (really didn't care for it at all) and thought of this. I'm working on the next real chapter of this as we speak, I swear. If I don't have it out tonight, I'll have it out tomorrow. Back to the canon TDverse now. Pinkie Promise.

More Alicorn fan art here

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 164 )
JBL
JBL #1 · Dec 22nd, 2013 · · 4 ·

Yep, first episode of the fourth season that disappointed.

in other words

deimos7 #3 · Dec 22nd, 2013 · · 1 ·

Anything that uses the crusaders for a weapon would probably be banned by the Geneva convention.

Anything that uses the crusaders for a weapon would probably be banned by the Geneva convention.

This is a very teamwork based exercise, but the way.

I'll assume you meant "by the way". Besides that, i got a lot of laughs out of it. The pretzel cart finisher forced to wait until I stopped laughing and could pick myself off the floor. My gut still hurts from falling out of my chair like that.

Eh. It's a fine price to pay for that. Would do again.

boo, i really wish we got flutterhulk in this

I was about t spout off more profanity

Missing an o

Sieze her!

seize her!

It pulled back and i fell to the ground

I should be capitalized

This is a very teamwork based exercise, but the way

Not sure if this is a typo. I think its by the way. If I'm wrong I apologize. :scootangel:

Also Terminator 2 is one of my favorite movies as well. :eeyup:

this......... scares me

Of course, I wasn't firing actual bullets. I didn't want to kill her, after all, but I was firing something just as destructive. You see, my minigun fired replicas of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, same ideas as the doubles of me that I had created

Cutie Mark Crusaders MANE STYLISTS! YAY!
(I really like her mane!)

Reading this made me laugh hard... in a good way of course.

3663995 this........ just really scares me............

Yeah, superhero episodes just DON'T work for FiM. Daring Do? Well, the first Daring Do episode kind of worked.

It's like episode analysis done by TD! Love it, and even though I liked todays episode, seeing TD break it apart was no less amusing. Excellent work.

I think they may have some Russian in their blood. It would explain why their main method of attack is to charge straight into the enemy's line of fire and hope for the best.

3664300
Ah, but to the contrary, the Russians are a mighty country that completely abuse their countries terrain. Examples of this would be Hitler, or Napoleon the 1st.

I liked this episode, it introduced the best villain of the show so far, and I'm not talking about Mane-iac
I'm talking about the dude that owns Enchanted Comics (or whatever it was called), guy has probable trapped most of Canterlots youth in comics by now.

Yeah Power Ponies was fucking weird... Great chapter tho :)

3664374
Yes, we are. :pinkiehappy:

Oh...that simple but godlike line: "F**k you!". How much did i shouted similiar phrases being a kid those years ago at madness of MARVEL comics.

GJ, author.

3664508 I try not to be a profane guy (fail spectacularly sometimes) but every time I heard Mane-iac say "It's time for the mane event" I couldn't help myself. Those are the first two words that came to my mind.

BTW, the next chapter should be out in an hour at the very latest, I hope. I'm writing a really fun scene right now that I think you'll like.

Best quotes of the chapter

F*** you.

:pinkiegasp: hehe...

With the widest grin of the entire time here, I materialized a pretzel cart.

:pinkiesmile: he he he

"And that is what you can do with a little imagination."

Hahahaha! :pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh:

...Huh never did that before... great chapter... :moustache:

Avoiding Non-Canon Plot. Too many spoilers. I haven't watched the newest episode, so when I finish that, I'll come back and read.

Well, apparently every show ever needs an obligatory super hero spoof episode, and as far as those go I think MLP could've done a LOT worse than "power ponies". At least this episode wasn't as mind-bogglingly boring and excruciatingly unfun as the previous one. :pinkiesick:

3665146
I agree, but I don't know how it could possibly be worse.
The previous what? Superhero episode? I suppose you're right.
Mare-Do-Well was pretty bland, imo. Then again, I despise superheros.

3664773 I considered doing likewise but I figure it's best to read a parody of something and then watch the real deal, rather than the other way around. It leaves more work for the imagination.
Heheh... Non-Canon Plot... *slaps self*

That's nice and all, but you completely ignored Spike here. A bit cruel, don't you think? :unsuresweetie:

"And that is what you can do when you have a little imagination."

Hilarious parody is hilarious! Great work! :moustache::moustache::moustache:

I pointed down at pony Wedgie Woman.

Captain Underpants FTW!

"And who, pray tell, are you?"
I looked over at the frozen Mane Six as they were being dragged off by her henchmen to fates unknown inside of her shampoo factory. This being a foal comic I'm sure they'd be fine for a while. I shrugged and looked back up at Hair Lady. "TD."
She threw her head back and began laughing again. "Bwahahah..." Her laughter died down and she looked back at me with a confused expression. "TD? What does that mean?"
"TD."
"Yes, but what does it mean? What does it stand for?"
"TD."
Her eyes narrowed and she menaced me with the spray can. "Can you even say anything else you dense foal?!"
I shrugged yet again. "TD."
"Enough!" One of her hair tentacles rubbed the top of the spray can. "You had best tell me who you are and what you are doing here. Why are you with the Power Ponies and Hum Drum?"
"TD TD TD. TD TD TD TD TD." I shrugged and fluttered my wings. "TD TD TD TD DDTT TD TD."

I was firing something just as destructive. You see, my minigun fired replicas of the Cutie Mark Crusaders

Cutie Mark...ohmygod...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ha...okay, I think I-

Cutie Mark Crusaders hairdressers

-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH...haha... *dies*
Seriously though, it took me a solid half-minute to calm myself down and tell my brother why I was laughing in his ear...

Much better than the premiere's chapters, I laughed at some good points. Sorry for Spike who didn't get his lesson here, I mean, he was practically shunned the rest of the chapter, but whatever. Non-canon.:rainbowlaugh:

Also, I didn't care much for this episode either, but at least it wasn't what Daring Don't was for me, which was just bad.:unsuresweetie:

It's official: TD is best Green Lantern.

And he has HANDS!

So there were were a week later with the six of them dressed in snarcasti-guard training armor.

Is that supposed to be "So there we were a week later"?

3675061 That is exactly what it is supposed to be, and what it is now.

>>>I smirked and looked back over to Twilight. "Because when you're faced with a powerful weapon or being that you have to disable, you don't charge it head on.">>>

Goku disagrees!

fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/071/2/e/dbz_abridged_muffin_button_by_omgitsaddyb-d3bgumo.jpg

-facepalm- why you so awesome BronyWriter?

... ... ... ... I think I've scarred my children with the amount of maniacal laughing I did while reading this. This is by far my favorite chapter of TD anything. I fell off the couch, I was laughing THAT hard, when he glared at Medus-hair, flipped her the hoof, and said "F*** you." THAT. WAS. EPIC.

I don't often comment or review but this was just so good. I've never read better Pony-Fiction than the stuff that you write. Thank you. :heart:

Dr. Cloud Nine, Pegatherapist

I appreciated the Duke Nukem quote.

D48

Of course, I wasn't firing actual bullets. I didn't want to kill her, after all

Oh come on, bullets would have been far more fun. It would have give the girls a little taste of how humans kick ass and still would have been more tame than what I would have done with that bracelet. After all, why settle for a Minigun when you can make an Abrams? :twilightoops:

You see, my minigun fired replicas of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, same ideas as the doubles of me that I had created, at the rate of six each every second. So you can imagine that after two seconds she was covered by dozens of each of the Crusaders who were chattering happily on top of her while she was flailing about. I powered down the gun and flew above her. She tried batting away the Crusaders but it was no use. Even these fake ones wanted to be Cutie Mark Crusaders hairdressers, and now there were tons of them messing with her mane.

That was something I did not expect, and it is also very true (and very funny). I could totally see them one day experimenting with world-destroying magic just to see if they could get their Cutie Marks in Dark Sorcery.

Wouldn't this make the events of inspiration manifestation a LOT worse?

I know that I'd use those bracelets for one good thing... How about a Dreadkinght? Or a LandRaider or all of the Ravenwing or maybe even the worst thing imaginable... Serea one one seven or his nickname the Master Chief?

Quilt Man has had several other names over his ignominious career, such as Padded Pete, Mr. Triple-Ply, and The Cushion.

6960840 That made me laugh

*sees "By Author" stories*

TD becomes an alicorn princess
225,000 words

*stares at screen for 10 minutes*
"Well this is going to kill me."

Login or register to comment