• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,644 Views, 124 Comments

THIS IS A STORY - _NAME_



This is a story about a stallion.

  • ...
9
 124
 1,644

Auxiliary Story C.

The stallion, laden down with luggage, walked up to the front door of his house, finally returning home after a long and exciting vacation.

He had spent a little over a week and a half in the city of Manehatten, during which he managed to see just about all of the major sights he could, and, in addition, even spent a few days with the entirety of his extended family that lived up there.

It had been an incredibly exhausting vacation, what with having to rush all over the city each day, as well as having to deal with all of his cousins, who were all much more outgoing and exuberant than he was used to in his relatives, but, in the end, his time in the city had been absolutely amazing, and the stallion was now more than happy to finally come back home, returning with a plethora of souvenirs, pictures, and memories.

Now at his front door, he stopped, bent over, and unceremoniously dropped all of his bags on the ground, too weary to even set them down properly.

He unzipped one of the pockets on one of his suitcases, and, after rummaging around in the compartment, managed to fish out the keys to his house.

Fumbling with the keys only slightly, the stallion inserted them into the lock, turned them, and opened the door wide.

His house was dark and quiet.

Walking inside, picking up one of his bags as he went, he flipped on the nearest light, bathing the foyer in a soft glow.

He set the bag down on the floor where he stood, and then turned his attention to the rest of the luggage still sitting outside.

With some difficulty, he dragged the rest of his stuff inside, leaving it all in a pile just within, and then shut the door.

He took a deep sigh and walked further into his house, turning on another light as he went, this one in the living room.

Everything looked just as he had left it, the only difference being a fine layer of dust coating all the furniture, and a few small, dead roaches that littered the floor, something that never failed to appear whenever a house was left empty for a significant period of time.

The stallion walked past all of that though, and instead headed for the nearest bathroom in order to relieve himself, as it had been a rather long journey home, and he had had a little bit too much water to drink near the end of his train ride.

Only about a minute later, he exited the bathroom, and returned to the foyer and luggage that was still waiting on the floor.

He took two of the bags, as that was what was comfortable to carry, and brought them into his bedroom, where he then left the both of them at the foot of his bed.

The other three of his bags met a similar fate right after, as he brought them from the foyer to join the others.

Standing in the the middle of the bedroom, the stallion knew that he should start to unpack right now, but, as he stared at the pile of luggage with increasing apprehension, he just didn't quite feel up to it.

And then, he yawned.

Not only did he need anything in the suitcases any time soon, it was already late in the evening, as the train ride back was a lengthy one, and he was feeling pretty tired as it was.

He then decided that he didn't need to unpack right away, and decided instead to simply rest for the remainder of the day.

And so he did.

Author's Note:

Hello again