• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,645 Views, 124 Comments

THIS IS A STORY - _NAME_



This is a story about a stallion.

  • ...
9
 124
 1,645

Forty-Third Story

The stallion walked into the building and let out an exasperated sigh as he saw just how many other ponies were already there before him.

He had been called in to city hall over some miscommunications on some official documents, something that probably could have been avoided, but nothing so serious that he was particularly concerned, so he had come with no worries and the expectation that everything would be over quickly and smoothly.

However, as he took another few steps in and really saw just how many other ponies were waiting for one thing or another, he was already getting apprehensive of the fact that he would probably be waiting a very long time before he got to speak with anyone.

After looking at a sign and figuring out which part of the room he needed to go to, he was immediately annoyed to see that the line that he needed to go stand in just happened to be the very longest, and, as luck would have it, be moving the very slowest, because of course it was.

So, the stallion settled in to wait for what he expected to be an obscenely large amount of time, completely and utterly bored out of his mind, and wishing that he was anywhere but standing in the line.

Two and a half hours passed by like this, and the stallion still had six ponies in front of him before his turn, and he was well beyond impatient at this point, and was beginning to get hungry, which only served to worsen his mood further.

Eventually, over an hour later, he was finally called up to the desk and was able to sort out his problems, and get everything in line, though not without venting some of his frustrations on the mare at the desk.

He then went home, his entire day more or less completely wasted.