• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,641 Views, 124 Comments

THIS IS A STORY - _NAME_



This is a story about a stallion.

  • ...
9
 124
 1,641

40th Story

The stallion clenched his teeth and gave a shuddering breath, looking around his surroundings, desperately searching for a bathroom to use.

He and his family had come to the local fair, as they did almost every year, to have fun and to just enjoy being together, along with hundreds of total strangers.

Currently, his foals were in a fun house for the third time, and his wife was waiting for them to get out and would probably wait more when they wanted to go in again, and he was frantically trying to find a bathroom because he very much needed to use one.

But there wasn’t so much as an outhouse in sight, of course.

So, he was rushing through the crowds, feeling on edge and about to burst, and then, on the other side of an attraction, he finally spotted a port-a-potty.

Feeling a wave of relief wash over him, the stallion rushed over there as fast as he could and, when he got there, he was dismayed to find that it was occupied.

He groaned loudly at the inconvenience and, in some sort of attempt to alleviate the pressure he was feeling, bounced in place as he eagerly waited for whomever was inside to finish.

And, a few minutes later, the pony inside, a mare, opened the door and walked out, leaving the stallion to zoom in behind her and shut the door.