• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,645 Views, 124 Comments

THIS IS A STORY - _NAME_



This is a story about a stallion.

  • ...
9
 124
 1,645

Story #26

The stallion woke suddenly as his two children burst into the bedroom, and jumped onto the bed, yelling loudly for he and his wife to wake up so that Hearth’s Warming Day could begin.

He sat up, yawning, still a little shaken from being woken up so suddenly, and told his foals to settle down and stop jumping on them, and, once they did so, he told them, just as he did every year, that they would have to wait until the rest of the family came over in a few hours.

The foals began to whine, but a quick glare from their mother made them scamper off to somewhere else in the house, and the stallion and his wife both got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up before joining them.

He and his family had been spending the past few days at his parent’s house, as they did every year for Hearth’s Warming, along with some other close relatives that came in from elsewhere, so that they could all celebrate the day together.

After they were done getting ready for said day, the stallion and his wife went out into the house proper and found his parents in the kitchen preparing some breakfast for everypony, and his children seated around the table, talking about something or other.

Greeting his mother and father, he helped out a bit with the food and, soon enough, they all were eating a delicious meal while they waited for the rest of the family to get there.

Only an hour or so later, everypony else, the stallion’s brothers, some uncles and aunts, cousins, and some other assorted relatives and close friends had all shown up and gathered on the living room, ready for the day’s festivities.

And everybody had a wonderful Hearth’s Warming.