• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,645 Views, 124 Comments

THIS IS A STORY - _NAME_



This is a story about a stallion.

  • ...
9
 124
 1,645

Story the Forty-First

The stallion heard a knock from his front door.

He looked up from the magazine he had been reading, and folded back the corner of the page he was on so he could find it again later, and set it down.

As he was standing up, there was another, rather impatient sounding knock, so he hurried over to the door and, after unlocking it, opened it.

Outside was his mailmare and a moderately heavy-looking box sitting beside her, a package the stallion had been expecting.

With a smile, the stallion greeted her, only to receive no response other than a blank stare from the mare, and a clipboard shoved in his face.

He took the clipboard and the attached pen, and upon getting no other input from the mare, signed for the package at the bottom of the paper and handed the clipboard back.

The mare gave an emotionless grunt of thanks, or at least that was what the stallion thought, and turned away, leaving the package, and continued on her route.

And with that, the stallion carried his package inside his house, opened it, and went about using the contents inside.

Author's Note:

[This story suggested by Neon Beat.]