• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,641 Views, 124 Comments

THIS IS A STORY - _NAME_



This is a story about a stallion.

  • ...
9
 124
 1,641

Story #5

The stallion woke one morning with a start.

Glancing at his clock, he noticed that he was nearly an hour late for his work.

With a jolt of adrenaline surging through his body, the stallion leapt out of bed, hastily throwing on his uniform, thankful that he took a shower the night before.

He ran out of his bedroom, not even taking time to get a yogurt or something from the fridge, grabbed his overcoat and went out the door.

Sprinting down four flights of stairs, the stallion got to the ground floor of his apartment building and rushed out the door and down the street.

Thankfully, the stallion’s work was not to far from where he lived and he managed to get there in a little under five minutes.

Silently opening the door, the stallion peered around the lobby, looking for his boss, but didn’t see him.

Sighing in relief, the stallion strode into the building, giving the receptionist a pleading glance to not tell anypony he was late.

Quick as a wink, the stallion stole down the hallway to his cubicle without any interference or obstacle.

As he passed by other cubicles, a few of his co-workers noticed him and waved, but the stallion gave them no thought.

He took a few papers out of his “IN” tray, spreading them around his desk so that it looked like he was working and leaned back in his chair.

A few seconds later, his boss peered around the corner and saw that the stallion was working hard and was pleased to have such good workers.

The rest of the day passed by without incident.