• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,645 Views, 124 Comments

THIS IS A STORY - _NAME_



This is a story about a stallion.

  • ...
9
 124
 1,645

Story No. 7

The stallion woke one night with a start.

He sat up in bed, eyes wide, searching all around his tiny room for whatever had awoken him, only to find his bedroom door was wide open, light from the hallway spilling in.

Cautiously, he shuffled over to the door, still half asleep, and shut it.

But, as he went back to his bed, there was a loud thump from the door.

Surprised, he whirled around just in time to see the door creak open.

The silhouette of a pony stood in the hallway, just watching the stallion.

Afraid for his life, the stallion rushed over to his nightstand and picked up a book that had been lying on it, holding it threateningly, in case the mysterious pony tried to attack him.

With a nervous tinge to his voice, the stallion called out to the pony, asking it what it was doing in his apartment.

The pony took a step inside the room and turned on the light.

The stallion breathed a sigh of relief, because it was only his wife.

He smiled as she wandered back over to the bed.

He set the book back down and kissed her, apologizing for almost attacking her.

His wife smiled and nodded in understanding.

Together, they went back to bed and slept peacefully for the rest of the night.