• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 6,389 Views, 149 Comments

Link and Navi stuck in Equestria - Stanislas

  • ...
9
 149
 6,389

3- Everyone is crazy (unedited)

Chapter 3

Celestia was not happy. This was what everyone who walked past her could guess from the look on her face before they swiftly get out of her way and went back to their duty, scared of the ire their Majesty could come up with if they accidentally bumped into her. Worst is everyone knew why she was angry but not a single one of them could do anything to help. Celestia had spent the last two hours trying to put her beloved giant fireball, also called the Sun, back in the sky where the moon of her sister had taken the place.
No matter what she tried, she just could not control her sun anymore, it was if like a very powerful wizard had overpowered her and took control of it but she just could not bring her head around who had the immeasurable power needed to do such a thing.

"One thing for sure" She quietly mumbled as she made her way to the Royal Library "The responsable of this must be one hell of a worthy and dangerous opponent, somepony or something stronger than any foes I have faced in my very long life..."

***

"Link! Watch out!!!" Yelled the blue fairy, doing her best as usual to help the hero of time in his quest but even her was not quick enough to save Link from his own feet and she winced when she saw the Green hero trip over his own foot.

Link mumbled angrily while Epona grabbed him with her mouth and pulled him back on his feet. "Will you be alright my precious Link" She said while dusting him off with her snout. Link's answer was a light caress on her neck, which gave her warm tingles in her belly as she tried to hide the blush on her cheek with her mane hoping the Hylian would not notice it.

***

Luna was very happy. Everypony could guess it with the way she lightly bounced on her hooves as she made her way around the castle, with how large the smile on her snout was and more importantly if you still could not tell how happy she was with those clues, the bright moon that was up in the sky in the middle of the afternoon was a dead give away. She was on her way to the royal kitchen to order a mountain of moon shaped waffles for herself to celebrate the wonderful gift her sister made her. She did not why Celestia had chosen to put her moon up in the sky during the day or how did she moved it without her knowing it but she ditched those questions in the back of her minds, too busy to think about the sweet taste her moon shaped waffles will have on her tastes buds while she admire her beautiful moon in the royal garden. As she came near her destination, she saw bumped into her sister which was making her way back from the royal library, holding a large volume under her wing.

"Oh hello my dearest sister" Exclaimed Luna "Will thou join us in our night garden to admire with me my dear and precious moon? " She asked before taking a closer look at the book her sister had. "Why thous has our Glossary on all the evil demons and monsters that we have imprisoned?" She said tilting her head.

"Oh this thing?" She nervously chuckled, hiding it further inside her wing as if it was gone from Luna field of vision she would forget about it and blame it on her imagination like if she was some sort of stupid guard. "I just though I should update it after the event that happened in the Crystal Kingdom. You know, it would be much simpler if we were doing like Twilight and obliterate our foes in tiny pieces instead of turning them into stones or banish them for a certain amount of time, we would not have to keep a book record of which of our past enemy will be back first" She answered, hiding the fact that she picked up to make a list of which one of them could have the power to steal her sun from her, not wanting to ruin her sister mood by letting her know she was not the one who brought her moon up and also not noticing the shock on Luna's face as she imagined what would have happened a thousand years ago if her sister had decided to blow her up instead of the banishment.

"Oh well..I guess thou will be busy then but our invitation still hold if thou want to relax after your work" Luna said before leaving to get her hooves on those delicious waffles.

***

Meanwhile, Link, Navi and Epona were still trying to find something to eat but every time Link would notice a critter or deer to hunt, Navi could not stop herself from flying right next to their head and yelling a loud "HEY" for Link to notice her and the prey, which made every single one of them run away. Link also tried to find some berry but as soon as he picked a handfuls of them, Epona would rush to him and eat them off his hand, not missing the chance to lick his fingers...a lots an he was not sure how he felt about it, specially the look she was giving him while she ran her not so smooth tongues on his hands.

This little quest for food lasted maybe an hour or so before they Link gave up on hunting and decided that he'll eat once they find their way out of this forest. "So Link, don't you think it would be easier to find our way if it was day instead?" Asked the brown horse, wondering if she was the only one who though of it. Link nodded in agreement and grabbed his Ocarina before bringing it up to his lips and blowing into it and as usual when the sun and night tune ended, the moon went back down to let it place to the sun and with it's light, revealed a pack of hungry Timberwolf around our heroes.

"Oh wow Wolves!" Exclaimed the fairy as she rushed next to one of them to make sure Link notices them too. "I bet you would look awesome if you were a wolf, Link" She said while doing her best to dodge the hungry maw of those beast. Link sighed in return, ignoring Navi comments and unsheathed his sword, ready to deal with those beasts made of wood. Ignoring that somewhere a very disappointed princess was sitting in her garden, the mouth full of half chewed waffles as she shed a single tear when her moon went away before she could finish admiring it.

Comments ( 18 )

Navi's wolf comment made me think of Twilight Princess for some reason.

8023407 that was the point.

I had forgotten about this

8023437 And I

It's a surprise that it's alive, but well, maybe in 2020 we can see the next chapter.

8023437 Well I had too... But I'm so glad it's back!!

:moustache::facehoof:

8024012 Who knows maybe it my children that one day will continue this story

8024026 would you prefer if the next chapter was more focused on the sister or th etrio?

8024040 by the trio I assume you mean Link Epona and Navi, in which case the trio please, get them out of the forest! I am curious to see them interact with the other ponies!

:moustache::facehoof:

That reference to Twilight Princess though :rainbowlaugh: And Epona, this is hilarious!
Also, nice to see this still in action!

8024880

Epona x Clueless link is best ship

That reference to Twilight Princess though :rainbowlaugh: And Epona, this is hilarious!
Also, nice to see this still in action!

8024906
Legit though, hehehe

8024029 Or your great-grandchildren

8025315 That would make something fun to put on my last will -w-

8025328 Just what I was thinking... The lawyer reciting your last will

"And finally for my grandchildren... I give you... The task of post a chapter in my story sometimes... By sometimes I mean once every 2-3 years"

And now, 4 years later, we lay this story to rest, to await the time Stanislas' child finds it, and decided to continue, or apply the cancelled tag to it.

Login or register to comment