• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 6,388 Views, 149 Comments

Link and Navi stuck in Equestria - Stanislas

  • ...
9
 149
 6,388

1- Ocarina gone wrong

First time i do a comedy fiction and first time i do a crossover fiction. i’m not a expert in comedy, i like more sad,dark or family fiction with lot of description so this story is like everything im not good attend . Don’t know if you will like it or not but if you did not atleast tell me why.

Chapter 1

Thunder rolled as the Hero of Time gave another strike to his enemy, the majestic master sword delivering the blows, sending little pieces of it everywhere around the hero. The rain continued to fall on his shoulders as he striked yet another enemy behind him. he could not believe how it still lived, each time he came here, even when he defeated it each time, it was still there. But this time Link decided to put a end to this, he charged the Master Sword with his magic power and he waited until the glowing aura around the sword become red and released the deadly blast around him by spinning.

“Link stop using your magic for cutting grass! We can’t afford more green potions with all the rupees you spent on the bombuchu bowling game. And bring back the sun, my wings are all wet now.” Said Navi, the white fairy as she protected herself from the rain by going under Link’s hat.

Link sighed heavily , he really wanted to know what that secret prize was, and if it was not for that chicken who blocked his last bombuchu he would have won. Link pulled out his Ocarina and played the song of storms to bring the sun back to Hyrule.

His prized Ocarina was given to him by the princess Zelda herself when she left the castle to hide from Ganondorf and for nothing in the world would he want to discard it. Not because it was from Zelda, it was because of all the things he could do with it like; Raising the sun and the moon, change the weather, call his horse and the most awesome of all; Teleporting himself.

Each of his teleporting songs were learned from Sheik also know as Zelda. Link was wondering how stupid Zelda thought he was for thought he would falling for a trap like that. Even a Moblin could recognize her hands, her sweet and delicate hands... Link would do anything to hold her hands, but he never got the chance...yet.

“Hey Listen! We need to head back to the water temple, so stop dreaming and teleport yourself there.”

Link did not respond, he had no desire to return to this maze.

“Link...yes i know that is hard and yes you keep getting yourself lost each time and yes neither of us want to see Ruto again but we need to do it, for Zelda for Hyrule!”

No reaction from Link.

“....if you don’t finish this temple you will never be able to hold her hands...”

Link quickly pulled back the Ocarina To his lips and started to play the magical song.

“A left left right “

As soon he finished, the magical swirl engulfed Link and Navi and they disappeared.

***

Equestria
Canterlot Castle


Celestia was in her bedroom, brushing her majestic mane with the new brown brush she got at her last birthday from her beloved sister Luna. Humming her favorite song, she prepared herself to go relax in her garden all day long. Since she sent Cadance in the Crystal Kingdom everything was much calmer in Canterlot. Having her and her husband in the castle was not the most easy thing for Celestia, the number of times she entered a room only to find them “busy” was too much for her.


So she was in a good mood when she entered her garden, unlike Luna’s garden her garden was much more alive, it was composed of a mix of every plant she liked. From the sun flower to the coeur saignant everything in her garden was, from her point of view, perfect.

Teleporting a book with her magic, she sat down on the grass and started to read but before she could finish the first page, dark and gray clouds appeared in the sky and rain fall on her and her book.

“Who in my name placed so many rain clouds above my garden.” Whispered the angry Celestia, as she teleported herself back in her room protecting her coat from the rain. She then called her pegasus guards and asked them to clean up the sky and bring the pony who put all these clouds there, but when they cameback with no other pony. The guards clearly said that no other pony was there and those clouds could probably have been put there by the wind.

“Well now that this is taking care of i will be able to start my book, and maybe i could even eat a piece of ca-”

“Sister! Thou are the best! We don’t even know how thank you properly, I know, we should bake you this giant banana cake you asked for so long ago!” Interupted Luna as she run, with the biggest smile on her face, in too Celestia room.

Even if she would have loved to get this cake and she evan liked to see her sister happy, she was not able to let all this go without a explanation, as far as she know she done nothing today that could have made her sister happy like that.

“Hmm...Lulu..what are you talking about...?”

“Aww sister thou shall not play dum to this, we both know what thou have done and we are forever greatfull for this.”

“Thats...great...but i really have no idea.”

“The moon sister, you put your sun down and make my precious moon shine in the sky as the most awesome thing in this world!” Exclaimed Luna as she jumped on place.

“WHAT!?” was the only answer of Celestia before she looked outside, and in fact the sun was no longer there and instead it was Luna’s moon shining brightly in the sky .

“I swear on my name that the one who did this will pay!”

“ Can we hug him before? We want to thank him for realizing our dream.”

Author's Note:

For my Followers: Remember when i said i will do another story...well you have voted for this so here you go now is time to do the Chrysalis one.


(E/N: this was a difficult chapter to edit. Why you ask? Why, battlefield 3 TDM of course, it's quite difficult to edit a chapter while a sniper wishes to share his bullets with your head.)