• Published 6th Aug 2013
  • 14,798 Views, 303 Comments

The Chaotic Relationship of Eris and Dusk Shine - 6ix



Dusk Shine has been in a crazy relationship with Eris ever since she decided to crash his birthday party two years ago. Their opposing nature has made ever day of their love just as exciting and unorthodox as the first day it started.

  • ...
42
 303
 14,798

Micro Chapter 2

Elusive knocked on the wooden door to the library. A purple aurora enveloped the door as it opened up to a very tired looking Dusk.

“My word Dusk Shine you’re worse for wear.” The classy stallion commented. “I forgo the wine so not to be rude to Eris but it seems it would have been appropriate.”

Dusk responded slowly; like a toy on its last battery. “Eris. Doesn't sleep. Anymore. Crazy hormones. Dick. So raw.”

Elusive was taken aback by the explanation. “There are things that should stay between a stallion and his mare. So I am to assume the pregnancy has had its effect on her?”

A multi color blur ran between the stallions. “Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee.” Eris repeated as she dived into the nearest bush.

Wide eyed, Elusive stared at the plant. “Don’t you have a lavatory?”

Dusk’s tired expression went unchanged. “She can’t stand them anymore.”

Elusive raised an eye brow at the purple stallion. “Bathrooms?”

“I’m still going?” Eris shirked from her hiding spot.

“It’s the toilets.” Dusk clarified. “Every time she sees one she becomes nauseas.”

“I’m still peeing!” Eris yelled in frustration.

“She’s classy as ever.” Elusive commented. “May I come in?”

The exhausted stallion sluggishly stepped aside and let his friend in. The two made their way center of the library where they always hung out. Dusk groaned discontently as he sat down on the wooden floor.

“Did you bring it?” He asked.

“What exactly are you planning to use this for.” Elusive asked as he floated over clear plastic bag with a grounded herb inside.

Dusk took the back and placed it in front of him. “It’s a working hypothesis but if proven I'll get some sleep.”

Eris flew through one of the windows instead of going through the door. She slowly floated down and wrapped herself around Dusk nuzzling him behind his ear. “I want belly rubs.” She whispered in his ear.

“We have company, gorgeous.” Dusk answered.

Eris head snapped up and looked wide eyed at Elusive as if he appeared out of nowhere. “Oh I’m sorry Elusive; how are you?” She said politely.

“Um, hello Eris what have you been up to, my dear?” The tailor was a little confused by her manner.

“I’m pretty sure I just killed a bush but not much.” Eris went back to snuggling her stallion making Elusive wonder if he should excuse himself from their home.

Dusk, however, looked like he wasn’t interested in anything she had to offer. He slowly opened the bag and pulled out the herb; floating it into the air. Eris became transfixed on the brown mass of old dried leafs. Dusk flung it across the room with his magic and his mate dived after it.

Elusive watch perplexed as the spirit rolled all over the floor purring while rubbing the small tuff of plant life on her face.

The white stallion turned back to Dusk “I didn’t know cat nip worked on her.”

“Neither did I, but I’d hope that there was enough feline in her.” Dusk started to curl up on the floor.

Elusive went back to watching Eris roll on the floor like a large house cat. He caught a glimpse of her now dilated pupils.

“Is that healthy for the foal?” Elusive asked in a concerned voice.

“Don’t know don’t really care right now.” Dusk answered.

Elusive tried to retort but Dusk’s snoring stopped him. He let his concerns go and went back to watching Eris roll around on the floor. As he turned his gaze upon her he found the soon to be mother just inches from his face. The catnip forgotten on the floor behind her.

“What is the last thing you remember?” She asked. Her voice didn’t carry its usual tone, she spoke like a guard trying to question him.

“The um…the hospital, and the doctor telling us you're expecting.” Elusive answered.

“Good.” Eris stated; she then walked on all fours and lied down on her back next to Dusk.

Elusive’s eyes widen as he looked her extended belly. She was easily six months pregnant if not more. He couldn’t figure out why he never noticed it before.

Eris eyed him for a little bit. “You sure the last thing you remember was the hospital?” she asked.

“Y-yes.” He answered hesitantly.

“Good.”

Author's Note:

I hope these micro chapters are working for you all. They allow me to update a lot more often and still being able to produce an amount of quality.

Please leave me with plenty of comments; I love to hear your thoughts

Comments ( 35 )

I have a feeling that Eris is making them forget something important.

6ix

4992287 I KNOW! ITS LIKE CRAZY BUTT SEX BUT BETTER :pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

6ix

4992123 four words
DON'T. KNOW. ABOUT. THAT. :applejackunsure:

so did she try to wipe their memory of the joke she made at the hospital:derpyderp2::derpyderp1:

:rainbowkiss:I'mma pretty pretty Princess!:trollestia:

I liked, liked a lot.

6ix

4992508 or what ever happened after that
or nothing at all
or maybe they are all under a spell
:pinkiegasp: what if she's not really Eris
I haven't really thought that far ahead :twilightsmile:

6ix

4992505 Depends on the butt :rainbowlaugh:

:raritydespair: Micro Chapters!

Still it satisfies. :yay:

This is easily one of my favorite stories on this site! :twilightsmile:

6ix

4992676 Aww thank you :twilightblush:

It sates the thirst, but not the hunger. :pinkiecrazy:

6ix

4992120 Or somthing awful

That was fun. Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.

I do hope it is Dusk's kid. That last part is making me nervous. What if it's Elusive's.

6ix

4994088 Such scandal! No nothing like that.

6ix

4992836 It puts the lotion on its skin.

4994878
Or it get's the hose again. :pinkiecrazy:

4992634 Gasp! What if DUSK is the pregnant one! What if Elusive is the father? WHAT IF THE ENTIRE MANE 6 IS THE FATHER.

6ix

4995310 that's a lot of gay sex

… For some reason, I have the feeling that Eris is actually not as 'run by hormones' as they would like to believe. She is just using this to go buck wild and have as much fun as possible.

something tells me she is going to have a lot more then just one foal.

>> 6ix<< no offense but your avatar creeps me out can u plz change it:applejackunsure:

Oh celetia did u reall need to fucking scare me like the nerves of someponies! SHEESH:flutterrage::ajbemused::facehoof::twilightoops::twilightangry2:

4994878 Any idea when the next chapter will be completed?

6ix

5583501 Baby on way. Hardly online. Don't know myself.

Just out of curiosity, where did you get the cover art for this?

6ix

5731995 The source is on there. :)

I hope these micro chapters are working for you all. They allow me to update a lot more often and still being able to produce an amount of quality

I saw this and then started to cry when I saw this.


5583580

Writer person! Please Update!:pinkiesad2:

ps. At the time of this post this story is almost at 1000 upvotes. Yay for that.:yay:

8062676
It might be dead.

why you no update are you dead

This fic is glorious, it's a shame the author doesn't seem to be on fimfic anymore

Login or register to comment