• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 2,266 Views, 21 Comments

Friendship is Chaos - Word Worthy



Discord teams up with the Daedric Prince of Madness, Halo's Didact, and three other evil beings to steal the Elements of Harmony's combined power for a mysterious intent.

  • ...
5
 21
 2,266

Author's Notes

In retrospect, this was a very fun story to write, at least until I had to go and make it so darn serious. I had originally intended for the villains to hatch a plot and have them use the Elements for actual evil, rather than saving all of existence from a common enemy out of convenience and to leave them something left to conquer.

But that's just it. The Universes are safe, and now they do have lands to conquer, and because some of the more power-hungry Elements of Chaos are now aware of Equestria and the magics of its inhabitants, they won't hesitate to jump at the chance to try and seize it again.

In short, a sequel is coming, not soon mind you. But it's coming.

All the previous villains, and even lots of new ones, will be appearing. The Elements of Chaos are not quite finished with Equestria just yet....

Thanks for reading, up voting, favoriting, and even commenting! Each and every one that I see positively makes my day!

Author's Note:

Ha ha, giant Twilight smiley face scare...

Comments ( 6 )

Could it be? First post?!


YAAAY SEQUEL :pinkiehappy:

5071016 Precursor Neural Physics is pretty much god-like "space magic". That coupled with virtually nothing being known about their true nature gives them similarities to Discord, Q, Star War's Celestials, Cthulu, etc.

I recognize Discord, Voldemort, and Sheogorath, but who are the other six?

8287100
Ice King from Adventure Time, Didact from Halo, and Jack of Blades from the Fable series :raritywink:

This is the greatest! I read it a wile ago on fanfiction.net, and I'm glad I found be it again on here. :D
I really hope you still plan to make the sequal, it'll be great! Overall, great read. Love it! :pinkiehappy:

10386522
Holy cow, that is so cool that you read it so way back when! A sequel would be a fascinating idea, the quality would be like night and day. xD

Login or register to comment