• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 1,296 Views, 66 Comments

One Last Party: When Laughter Ends - Flaring Dawn



When the laughter of a group of friends ceases to be, a journal found explains the thoughts of the happy-go-lucky pink mare.

  • ...
4
 66
 1,296

Journal Entry 6 and 7: Laughter, Darkness and Chaos.

Journal Entry 6:

Sorry I haven't been writing in a while journal, It's just that I have been so sad lately. Ever since my mom has died I- I don't know...I just don't know anymore... Why does life have to be so damn difficult? Is it too much to ask to be happy for more that a day? Why can't I be happy? I now live with my Ma's friend's in Ponyville. Not that it's a bad thing, because it's full of fun things to do. I help them at their place of business, Sugar Cube Corner. It's not a bad job, although it can be quite boring at times, Well until a party is thrown that is. I of course am the one who does the party part. I always enjoy that little piece of happiness when I throw a party for somepony. It helps fill the hole in my broken heart. I know my friends see me when I am at my happiest. I am always bouncing around, I am always hyper, yada ,yada ,yada. It's all a mask I put on... A mask to hide the sorrow that is slowly chewing at me everyday. I always put on a smile for my closest friends. Oh horse apples, I got to get going again. Work is calling me...


I just met a new pony who came to town!! While I was out running errands for the cakes She was walking up the road! Her name was Twilight Sparkle! She MUST be new!! That means a party must be thrown!! She is living in the Ponyville Library! OHH! I wonder if she's here for the Summer Sun Celebration!! Oh my Celestia that would be so cool!! Oops Gotta Go!! Time to PARTAY!!


Success! The party was a success! Only it was until Nightmare Moon showed up and ruined the fun!! Now I have to go and find these Element thingy's to stop her... Should be fun!!Element of Harmony? What a weird name!! Welp got to go!!

Turns out I was an Element!! Can you believe it! LAUGHTER was my Element! How interesting... The last time I truly laughed was when me and Dashie pranked Mayor Mare... Hopefully we won't have to use them too often... Oh well, If we do that would be quite interesting. Well I am tired Journal so I shall write more tomorrow! Goodnight! JOURNAL ENTRY END

Twilight placed the journal on the table and took a breath. Two days of reading the journal has tired her out. Her friends shared a yawn.

"Tarnation... Ah haven't been this exhausted in ages... Pinks sure did have a way for words didn't she?" AJ chuckled a bit and she wiped a tear away. Fluttershy sighed as she looked at the journal.

"Well girls it looks as if there isn't much left... Only a few more pages remain..." Fluttershy said in a hushed voice. Dash took a closer look at the journal and realized Shy was right.

" Hey Shy's right, There's like two pages left in this thing... Could we... Could we finish this by tonight?" Dash asked with a hopeful look in her eyes. Twilight sighed a deep sigh.

"I am not sure Rainbow Dash. While we may be able to I think One more for tonight should do it..." Twilight said with a faint sadness. Rarity and Dash both nodded. Fluttershy smiled.

"U-Um c-can I read the last one for the night? I mean um if that's okay with you..." Fluttershy said shyly. Everypony simply nodded and handed the journal to Shy as she began to read the next entry:

Journal Entry 7:

It's raining chocolate milk!! That's soooo cool!! Also very delicious! Now that I look at things, It has gotten very weird around here... Hmmm... I would say it has gotten chaotic? YEAH that's the word!! Chaotic! Oh boy this can not be good, Celestia want's us all to report to Canterlot!!

"Somepony named Discord wants to throw Equestria into eternal chaos... Oh boy... Not good at all... I may be gone for a while journal...


WE DID IT!!! According to my friends though I was a real grumpy mcgrumplestien!! I apologized to them all and I got a big hug from everypony! I was so happy! Welp thats all for today journal... I am beat... JOURNAL ENTRY END

Fluttershy put the journal down and smiled. Everypony in the room all did the same.

"She even wrote about our tussles with Nightmare Moon and Discord." Dash said with a tear in her eye. Fluttershy walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Yep, every memory has been put into that one book..." Shy said smiling. AJ took off her hat and gave a smile.

"All those memories... Make me happier than a honeybee at a flower sale!" She said with a small chuckle. Rarity smiled as did Twilight.

"Well, tomorrow darling, more of those happy memories are sure to help us..." Rarity said as she yawned. "Tomorrow though..." She finished. Twilight giggled and went to her room.

"Yep...Tomorrow..."
.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait everypony.. Some blank flank asshole decided to erase my ponysquare :D Any way I hope you like this chapter for I decided to sort of end this one on a happier note! Thank you all for the support and stuff! I love you all!! *hugs you all tightly*