• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 1,374 Views, 44 Comments

Coffee Bender - spirit shin



spirit has got it bad bad right now, but maybe his luck will change

  • ...
1
 44
 1,374

My Little Apologies (flashback part 4) & side story

"You felling better?" asked the rainbow maned pegasus.

"Yeah" I said getting back on my hooves.

I had overexerted myself from my most recent flight and had decided on walking back to the bed and breakfast. We started to walk in the direction that we came from, but we were told by the local ponies of Stalliongrad that it would be quicker to go the direction we were flying before.


"Bullshit! I said to Deejay.

"Huh?!"

"I don't believe you."

Deejay's face got very red from embarrassment


"Okay, *sigh* you caught me, I was just trying to liven the story up. It's getting kind of boring"

"You're kidding me, right? I didn't know you can alter your cutiemark!

I looked at his flank. "Sexy as ever." I thought. "That's pretty fucking awesome." I said aloud to give me a reason to stare.

"Hey, buddy, my eyes... HEY!"

"Huh? Wha?"

"My eyes are up here"

It was my turn to turn red this time.

"I was just looking at your new cutiemark."

He just stared at me ಠ_ಠ

"Annywayy..."

He started again.

"It was a dark and stormy night..."



"FINE!"


We were about one hour away from the bed and breakfast and Rainbow dash was getting impatient.

"Come on already, you are so slooow..."

"You don't have to wait with me." I pointed out.

"how will I know that you will come back?"

"Well," I pointed out "We are neighbors and I have all of my stuff in the room next to yours, so you can just assume that i wont leave all of my expensive music equipment at the motel, and you can catch me on my way back. Sound good?"

"Yeah I guess." She said shrugging. "But I'd feel bad leaving you here after you did that to yourself."

"Welp," I said " Then you'll just have to chill out and calm down and take things slowly"

"But its so boooriiiing."

"Hey you know what would help you with your problem?"

"What?"

"A deck of cards"

"Why?"

"To help you deal with it."

"Haha, funny." she said sarcastically.

Deejay walked in silence while Rainbow dash flew a few feet above him.


[Happening at the same time as the above story].

"Oh come ohn sis'!" Big Macintosh said to Apple Jack. "Can't I get away from Ponyville during my vacation?"

"Quiet down Mac," Apple Jack said. " ah di'n't do it ohn purpose, ah'm on vacation too. Do you think ah wanna be reminded of work to?"

"Mac I don't want to have to this arguing. Can we go please?" Fancy Pants asked tugging on his arm.

"yea, ok hun."

The two colts walk out of the door. Big Mac glares at AJ as they walk out of the door.

Apple Jack rolled her eyes and walked back up to her room.


Big Mac and Fancy Pants walked down the street past a couple of stores, and stop at a street vendor selling falafel. Big Mac points at the vendor.

"Want one?"

"No tha-"

A random pony screams "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *explosion* A wall of dust and debris heads towards them, and Big Mac instinctively tackles Fancy to the ground to protect him. The debris wall reaches them and completely envelops Big Mac, and Fancy Pants, and the rest of the small town of Bittsburge. Mac starts to cough as dirt gets in his lungs and his eyes.

As debris stops falling Mac tries to get up coughing and sputtering fancy gets out from under him, Big mac's strength gives out and he falls back to the ground. Fancy rushes to his side and flips mac to his back.

"AHHH ffffffffuck!!!" screams Big Mac.

"Oh my I'm sorry I'll put you back."

Fancy flips Mac back onto his stomach. Apon further examination, Fancy notices glass in Mac's back and sides. The glass was pushed in further when he was flipped over.

"I'm so so so so sorry!' Fancy started to cry. He knelt over Big Mac, as Mac started to fade out of consciousness.

"Do- don't worr- worry about it." Mac said.

"Hun, the ponymedics are on the way!"

"Ah-ah ah'm fine..."

"No you're not."

"Eyup I ahm"

"You can't even get up by yourself."

The ponymedics come in full force. Cartloads of ponymedics fallowed by fireponies rushing to the aid of all of the injured ponies.

"MEDIC!" Yelled Fancy. "We help over here! Please hurry!"

As the ponymedics rushed over to the aid of Big Mac becoming aware of the pool of blood surrounding him they held Fancy back. They wouldn't let him get into the medicart with Mac. As they left Fancy broke free and started to chase down the medicart.

"I'm coming for you!"

Comments ( 14 )

Fancymac? Interesting choice.

765566 you said that last chapter, has it been that long...

766457

It rather has, actually. I had forgotten side-romances. I'm so much more into FancyFleur these days, and Macinpants (Or SmartyMac, to make the distinction clearer.)

767236 what did you think of the chapter though?

Aw shit, Big Mac got fucked up.

783708 what did you think of the chapter (quality wise)

783727
T'was pretty legitimate.
I sure as hell couldn't match it, I have the writing skills of a monkey high on acid.

This Comment's Purpose, Is To Bring The Author Back To Life, To Satisfy My Fic Craving...Pls....

2030813. Hey, I'm glad u like this story, Also sorry about not posting more ive been busywith school and work,and other stories but since someone liked enough to tell me to get back to work on ot, I will. Thank you spacetimebrony:heart:

2030813 sorry man, work and school have been really fucking me over wit shit to do,i plan on finishing a chapter tonight i mean i just have to copy it down

Login or register to comment