• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 785 Views, 24 Comments

The Chariot Took Her Home - All of the Above



A family kneels and starts to weep, for the Granny that they can't save. They would do anything to take her place, but you know it's hard to understand mysterious ways.

  • ...
2
 24
 785

The Scroll

Dear Granny Smith

As of recent events involving that little contraption incident with Apple Bloom, it has come to our attention that you are dying, and there's nothing that anypony can do to save you. Now be not afraid, you seem to have accepted your fate.

But we're not here to rub it in your face, oh no, we're here to tell you something. You have led a successful life, have done nothing but good for everypony around you, hay, you even helped form a town with your Zap Apple Jam. So we have decided to invite you down to Faust's Heaven. We call it 'Home'.

The people here tell us that it's the most amazing place that they have ever been to. Now we can't tell you exactly what is here, but trust us, it is a great place to be. Faust herself is here. She created the place, so it must be splendid. Everypony here are really great ponies.

But Home is not an open invitation. It only accepts the most generous, amazing, and most importantly, greatest ponies in Equestria. Listed below are the recquirements that everypony has to have to come Home.

1: The pony must have done things that benefitted other ponies, not themselves.

2: Only a limited amount of sins are allowed. We allow only five sins to have been committed. For example: You have lied a total of five times in your entire lifetime, then you are qualified to come Home. If you have done six, then you go to average heaven, created by Celestia.

3: Has never murdered or commited an act of crime.

4: Before you die, somepony has to tell you that they love you. Love is a powerful magic, which summons the Chariot. The chariot is your ride Home. We call this process 'emotional summoning.'

You have obviously passed each recquirement. You are a great pony.

We must tell you that your heart is going to stop beating at 9:00 A.M. You have until 10:00 A.M. for somepony to tell you that they love you. If somepony does not, then you are not coming home. You'll go to ordinary heaven. Hope and pray that somepony tells you this.

Feel free to give this scroll to the pony that tells emotionally summons the chariot.

Signed,

Riordan Legacy, Faust's apprentice

Upon finishing the letter, Applejack and Macintosh smiled weakly. "She truly deserves to be Home." Applejack said.

"Eeyup." Macintosh concluded.

The family shared a group hug, then left the hospital. "Come on now. Let's go to the farm. We have some shores that Granny would want us to get done."

Author's Note:

So here it is, the contents in the scroll.
I really hope you enjoyed the story. Don't forget to tell the people you love how much they mean to you. For it could be the last time you see them. Keep these words in your heart. Everypony deserves to go to Home.

Comments ( 18 )

The chariot taking her strangely reminds me of how Elijah was taken to Heaven on a flaming chariot and a whirlwind.

Am i allowed to use the "Home" idea?:twilightsheepish:

:raritycry: that was amazing

2987148
Thanks... who put you up to this?

2992171
I might sound stupid but i have absolutely no idea wut ur talking about. :twilightblush:

2992797
Who in the world is doom trot

2992811
Did he hire you to read this? Then did he pay you to say that this was a good story.

2992841
I have this weird feeling that i should say yes just to make u mad but since im nice im gonna say no

2992862
So you're serious? This is a good story?

2992880
Yea its awesome. This is the first story that I've read on here that made me cry

2992897
No problem man u deserve it

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Hi. Canterlot Guardian asked me to read and review this story, and truth be told, I didn't like it very much. You can read the review here. If you'd like, I can give you some editing advice, because I feel sort of bad about how that turned out. :/

3213668
I appreciate your critique and honesty (Applejack would be proud) And yes, it does need some editing. I just never got to it.

This is a very good and very sad two-shot.

Login or register to comment