• Published 23rd Aug 2013
  • 5,279 Views, 164 Comments

Unexpected Arrival - GlitchyProductions



When the Sparkle family falls apart, Twilight is thrown in the middle of the chaos by having to look after her baby brother Spike.

  • ...
8
 164
 5,279

"To Twilight Sparkle"

"Dear Twilight Sparkle.

It's been a long time since I've replied to one of your letters so I've got the chance to talk to my big girl again. I want to know how things are in Rumsville, has Spike been a good little boy? I hope so. Seems like just yesterday when I gave birth to him and cradled him in my arms.

I know I shouldn't be asking too much, but I know you're obviously worried about me back at home so I'll tell you a few things that have happened in the past two weeks.

Firstly, I met another man a few days ago and he is gorgeous, his name is Huey, he works at the Gallery in down town, not the one with the painted pictures, the one where people do their modelling. He's such a handsome man, and polite too, much better than your father. There's just so much to say about him that you can do it all on one piece of paper, there should be a photo of me and him together at the Olympus Falls which happened last Thursday.

Second, I received a visit from Princess Cadance, always a pleasure to see her again after all the nice things she has done with our family. She came round to my apartment to see how I am doing and asked me if I am thinking of getting back with your father, I told him about Huey and she sounded delighted by her reaction. She used to go to school with him apparently when they were younger, but he was a few years older than her if I recall her saying.

Third, I'm now a free woman. I'm no longer legally tied to your father in any other way. Isn't this exciting? Oh well, I got a claim and received some bits from the local Government because your lazy father didn't show up to the court case. Typical men, Huey will be such an improvement over him you won't believe it.

Anyways, I have to cut the letter short, I'm going out to get some shopping done. Hope you and Spike are doing fine and give him a big kiss for me.

- Mom

xxx"