• Published 30th Jul 2013
  • 2,297 Views, 10 Comments

Trixie Living With Me? - Moniker



Just as it sounds. Trixie reluctent to tell me how she got to earth I take her in.

  • ...
9
 10
 2,297

Trixie?!

Trixie Living With Me?

By Dancing With Discord

Trixie?!


I groaned as I looked at my clock which I had recently found. "7:10, A.M. and mom is gone and so is dad," I smiled. I rolled over on my side. I felt a poke at my ribs. "Ah!" I spoke out loud. I looked at my blanket, a little blue speck showed itself. "Huh?" I lowered the covers seeing a light blue unicorn. "What the hell!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Amazingly my brother didn't wake up from that. The pony yawned. "Can you keep it down?" she asked smugly. "The Great and Powerful Trixie is trying to sleep," she finished.

I widened my eyes. Suddenly our dog ran upstairs. Of course since mom and dad left he's out, I thought. She jumped up. The Great and Powerful Trixie gazed at me who exchanged the gaze. "W-W-Wha?" she couldn't talk. "Where am I?" she questioned.

"You’re in my room," I said slipping on a pair of jeans.

Trixie was speechless. "How did I get here?" she asked herself.

I shrugged. Our dog started to bark. "No, no Mackey!" I scolded.

She looked at me for a moment. "Wh...What are you and who are you colt?" she questioned again.

I sighed. "I am what you know as a human, and my name is Gabriel, and I am not that young I am thirteen," I groaned.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie has no time for such introduction," she said so vain.

I sighed. "Look, figure out how to change this I'm going down to my living room," I said walking to the door.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie shall come as well," she declared.

I tapped my chin. "I-I'm not so sure about that," I said.

The dog again proceeded to bark. "Mackey!" I hissed. "Ignore him, he's just active," I sighed.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie shall ignore this dog," she told me.


I sighed I knew she was vain. "Fine follow me," I waved my hand forward. Trixie soon followed. "Alright, can I get you anything?" I asked.

She tapped her muzzle slightly. "The Great and Powerful Trixie is kind of hungry," she shrugged.

I opened the pantry door. "How about a cheese snack does that sound alright?" I offered.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie will eat that I guess," she yet again shrugged.

I handed her a cheese snack. She takes a bite of the cracker with cheese on it. "How does it taste to you?" I asked

"The Great and Powerful Trixie is satisfied," she declared.

I nodded. "Good, now, if you don't mind I'll be over on my computer over there," I pointed at my computer.

"What is this computer you speak of? The Great and Powerful Trixie demands to know," she told me.

I scratched my head. "Well, a computer is a...electronic device, we can search anything with this," I told her.

Trixie looked at the device. "Can The Great and Powerful Trixie try?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I guess go ahead."

She nodded and looked at the keyboard. "What is this?" she asked.

I looked at what she was questioning. "This is called a keyboard," I clicked a few keys. "See this is how you search something," I explained.

Trixie nodded. "The Great and Powerful Trixie understands," she nodded. She stared at the keyboard and started to click buttons. I sighed. She wasn't hitting one or even two; she was hitting half of the keyboard. I put my hand on my forehead. "Here, get up," I told her.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie takes no orders from a mere human," she declared.

I sternly look at her. I still heard our dog barking. "Get up!" I repeated slightly raising my voice.

Trixie sighed. "Fine,” she got up.

I nodded. "Alright, so what was your search going to be?" I asked.

She looked at me. "I was going to search myself," she responded.

I nodded. "Got it, so T-R-I-X-I-E," I said aloud.

"No that's all wrong," she said.

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, T-H-E G-R-E-A-T A-N-D P-O-W-E-R-F-U-L T-R-I-X-I-E," I corrected aloud.

She smiled. "That's better," she smirked. "Alright, let's see," she gazed upon all the pictures that popped up. Sure enough we got to the risqué pictures. "Yeah, I don't get these," I admitted.

She stared. "I-I-I don't like that brat Twilight Sparkle like that," she groaned at the graphic sexual looking pictures. She shut off the computer. "You know that's not all we do," I quickly added.

She turned to me. "What was that?!" she yelled.

I cleared my throat. "Um...well, maybe I should start from the beginning, you see, one day, someone named Lauren Faust made a TV show, it's title 'My Little Pony Friendship is Magic' that's how I know your name is Trixie and your stage name is The Great and Powerful Trixie, one day someone wrote his thought on this show, the person brought up the fact that TV shows at 2011 the year the show started saying how it was different animation, at that time animation was going nowhere, then came 'My Little Pony Friendship is Magic', so someone decided to watch the show and then most likely someone recommended it to someone then so on-" I was cut of Trixie.

"Okay, but how does that explain that picture?" she questioned.

I sighed. "I was getting to that, so then at some point someone posted a picture of something like that," I pointed at my computer.


I looked at my clock it was 8:39 A.M. Trixie gagged. "That's disturbing," she swallowed.

I nodded. "Yes, but there are those who just write fanfiction, not sexual ones," I added.

She cocked her head. "What's that?" she asked.

I shrugged. "It's this," I walked to my computer. I suddenly sneezed.

"Is everything alright?" Trixie asked.

I nodded slightly. "Yeah, one minute," I grabbed a glass and put water in it. I grabbed my medicine.

"What was that?" she asked.

I sighed. "This is my medicine, I have allergies to dogs," I admitted.

Trixie nodded. "Alright, so what is this thing you were talking about The Great and Powerful Trixie demands to know," she declared.

I smiled at her. It was hilarious. She really thinks herself as great and powerful. "Yes, well, it's like this," I pulled up my account name "The King Of Darkness, my password is ********** and let's see, there we go," I clicked on Wonders my story.

I watched as Trixie read quite fast. I guess this should be expected for this vain mare. I thought to myself.

"Ready?" I asked I was ready to scroll down.

Trixie nodded. "Yes, The Great and Powerful Trixie is ready," she answered.

She's actually starting to annoy me. I thought to myself again.

"So what did you think?" I asked.

She shrugged. "It was alright," she laughed unconvincingly.

"Honestly, everything okay?" I asked.

She looked at me. "It needs more Great and Powerful Trixie," she declared.

I sighed. "Look not all stories need Trixie in it," I told her who shook her head.

"All stories need The Great and Powerful Trixie in it," she claimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Look, I admire your likes, but you have to stop saying "The Great and Powerful Trixie" your name is Trixie," I told her.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie won't take that from a worthless child!" she raised her voice.

I rolled my eyes. "I seem to be the only one here that knows this world, so listen to me more often or you'll be out on the streets," I threatened.

Trixie nodded quickly. "Fine, but I won't take away my title," she told me.

I sighed. "Fine, would you like some coffee?" I asked.

Trixie looked at me puzzled. "What is this coffee?" she asked.

I sighed. "I should've known, it's a type of bean, once it's crushed it makes coffee, try it," I hand her a cup of coffee.

I saw she struggled to sip her coffee. I chuckled. I walked over to her. "Let's try this," I pour some creamer in the strong black coffee. "Try it now," I said after stirring it.

She sipped the coffee. She only shrugged. "It's fine, I still prefer tea, but this is alright," she admitted.


I heard a loud opening of a door. "Huh, it sounds like Seth is up," I said.

She looked at me. "Who is this Seth?" she asked.

I kept looking at the stairwell. "He's my brother, quite good with our dog,” I answer. I started to hear the footsteps get louder. I called up. "Hey Seth, how are you?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I'm good," he responded.

I took a sip of coffee. I looked at Seth for a moment. It wasn't long before he yelled. "Gabe!!" my older brother yelled inside the dining room.

I walked over. "Yes?" I asked knowing what his response would be.

He blankly stared at Trixie. "Do you see what I see?" he asked.

I sighed. "Yes, Trixie is here," I responded.

He still blankly stared. "Why?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Why are you here?" I asked turning to the light blue unicorn.

Trixie rubbed her head. "To be honest I have no idea, I cast a random spell I stole from that Twilight Sparkle, and then I woke up in your bed," she sighed.

Well, this can only go well. I thought. "How long should this last?" I asked.

Trixie shrugged. "I am not sure, I don't recall the spell," she admitted.

Oh, that's just great. I thought to myself. "Alright, how do you think dad and mom will react?" I asked Seth.

He shrugged. "I don't know Gabe," he responded.

"I guess only time will tell, for right now, Trixie I guess you’re here for now," I said turning to the pony grabbing another cheese snack. Trixie came up. "Do you want to see some magic?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Sure, show us what you've got," I told her. Her horn started to glow her natural magic color. A small plush pony appeared. "Whoa, good job Trixie, you made did a simple appearing spell," I mocked. Even if I couldn't do magic she isn't the most powerful unicorn. Trixie shook her head in shook. "How dare you mock the Great and Powerful Trixie!" she raised her voice.

I sighed. "Right sorry," I apologized.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie forgives you," she nodded.

"Well, feel free to get another cheese snack," I told her.

She used her magic and moved another cheese snack to her. She nodded. She opened the cheese snack and ate it. "Well, at least I found something you like," I said happy she won't starve.

"Don't you have other stuff that The Great and Powerful Trixie would like?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe I'm not sure," I admitted. Seth sighed this is starting to get strange.