• Published 29th Jul 2013
  • 897 Views, 116 Comments

Stranded - Xx-Sniper_Masters-xX



3 Friends agree to stay in a haunted mansion for 5 days. Little do they know it will be the scariest 5 days of their lives.

  • ...
3
 116
 897

Epilogue

"You know... It's been such a long time since I've been in that house. I'm not saying that I miss it or anything it's just that after what happened to me, Applejack and Rainbow Dash. We've actually gotten more respect from other ponies. In fact we've been getting loads of requests for autographs from every pony in town." Twilight sighed and looked off camera.

"We're so famous that I don't even get a chance to read a decent book! Or even see my friends! Trust me ask Rainbow Dash next." Twilight then puts her hoof over the lens to not let anypony see anything else.


"Well of course! Being this famous and all is great! No let me rephrase that... IT'S AWESOME! But I do miss Twilight and the others. But that didn't really matter because after that one of the Wonderbolts asked for my autograph!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! After that day my life was complete. But I could still see my friends again one last time before I get overwhelmed by the ponies." Rainbow then started to leave when the camera pony stopped her.

"You can see them again. We already got Twilight to sign it." Rainbow then stares at the camera in shock.

"You can't be serious." But the camera pony was telling the truth and Rainbow knew it. That signature was Twilight's. Or Spike since he writes literally everything for Twilight...

"So you wanna see them again?" The camera pony asked.

"COUNT ME IN!" The camera pony then gave Rainbow the paper and she signed it.


"So tell me. Why did you come all the way to Sweet Apple Acres? You want to send me back there to that house?" Applejack's tone showed that she was not amused in the slightest bit of why these ponies came back.

"No, no, no, no, no we just want you to sign this sheet of paper." You could then hear the sound of paper behind the camera.

"What is that for?" Applejack pointed at the paper that was off-screen

"Well I've heard you, Twilight and Rainbow have been real famous around here and you've been having trouble seeing each other again... So we've arranged you 3 to meet at this address in Ponyville."

"The Everfree... Why here?" Applejack was now confused.

"No pony would expect to find you there!" The camera pony then watched as Applejack's expression changed.

"Alright I'll go." So Applejack signed the paper and was about to leave when the camera pony stopped her.

"Don't forget these." The camera pony then gave Applejack 3 cameras that were fully charged. Applejack frowned at this.


-Everfree Forest-

*Applejack turns on one of the cameras*

"So this is the spot I'm supposed to meet Rainbow and Twilight? Seems weird. I mean there's just a random house in the forest. Not like Zecora's shack but still..." Applejack stood there for a while when suddenly the door opened. It was Twilight!

"I thought you would never come Applejack!" Both laughed and gave each other hugs before Twilight let her in.

"So where's Rainbow?" Applejack looked around but didn't see her until she heard Rainbow's voice.

"Someone call me?" Applejack turned around to see Rainbow coming from the kitchen.

"RAINBOW!" Applejack ran straight up to Rainbow Dash and gave her the tightest of all hugs.

"Whoa! Is it me or is your strength the same as Pinkie?" Applejack ignored the question and let Twilight take over.

"So let's talk about what has happened to each other in these last 4 years." Twilight started with Rainbow since she was eager to go.

"Well I got a request from a Won-" Rainbow was then stopped mid-sentence when a shadow passed by at lightning quick speed.

"Uh... What was that?" Rainbow turned around. There was nothing.

"Here take these cameras." Applejack then gave both cameras to Twilight and Rainbow to use to record everything.

"We'll split up and find out who's in here." Twilight said. "Search every room until that shadow pony is found."

They all agreed and went to search for the mysterious shadow. Little did they know that it was something they did not expect.


-Twilight-

"Alright... 2nd floor... Inside one of the rooms..." Twilight looked around in the bedroom. It was like any ordinary bedroom... Only it was colored red and black.

"Geez! Is it me or did it just get cold in here all of a sudden?" Twilight looked around again. This time she looked at the window. There in the window was the figure of a white stallion. His eyes weren't normal, his skin was pale, he had a black mane and it looked like he was going to come inside.

"OH NO! LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Twilight rushed to the door but it had closed shut and it was locked. She turned around. The stallion was now only a few feet in front of her. Twilight knew she was a goner and closed her eyes. When she opened them the stallion was gone. The door had opened.

"Phew..." Twilight then walked outside and went over to the next room. She used her magic to open the door but just as she was going to do that she felt a hoof on her shoulder. She turned around to see the stallion in front of her.

"Say GOODNIGHT!" The stallion then swiped at her neck with a blade that was in his hoof. Blood was everywhere and Twilight collapsed to the floor.

*Static*

-Rainbow Dash-

"In the attic... Just me your fellow Rainbow Dash... Setting out to find that creepy shadow." Rainbow then looked around the attic. There was barely any light and the camera was already about to run out of batteries.

"Applejack lied to me. She said these cameras had been fully recharged." Rainbow sighed and continued to search. She found absolutely nothing in the attic. Just junk. Then the attic light went out.

"Ahh! I can't see! Come on!" Rainbow looked around frantically but she couldn't see anything. It was pitch black.

"Wait! I still got that flashlight from 4 years ago! Maybe it still has some energy left!" Rainbow then reached for the flashlight. Then she remembered. It wasn't with her.

"Shoot. Now I can't see and the camera is just recording nothing." Rainbow was about to just sit there and wait for Twilight or Applejack to come up when she felt somepony put a flashlight in her hooves.

"Yes! Alright where are you shadow?!" Rainbow then turned on the flashlight. Right in front of her was a stallion. It wasn't the good stallion she saw from the mansion. It was a rather pale looking one. But that was still no reason to not run away.

"*BLEEP* ME! I'M OUTTA HERE!" Rainbow then started to run towards the exit but the pale stallion caught her and slammed her against the wall.

"No, no, no, no, NO! This can't be real! This has got to be a dream!" Rainbow was going to run but the pale stallion grabbed her by the neck.

"It's not a dream. IT'S REAL!" The stallion then took out a blade and slashed it at Rainbow's neck. The stallion watched as the blood poured down her neck. Rainbow then collapsed to the floor. Dead.

*Static*

-Applejack-

"This house gives me the creeps... Why would anyone build a house in the middle of the Everfree Forest?" Applejack wondered for a while before going back to searching for that shadow.

"Maybe it's in this room over here?" Applejack then opened the room. Nothing except house cleaning tools.

"Well this is meaningless! Why look for some stupid shadow?! I could be hearing stories from Twilight and Rainbow right now!" Applejack then slammed the door and went to go outside the house. But it turns out to be locked.

"What the? Who locked us in?! ...Maybe I should tell the others about this." Applejack then went upstairs to the room where Twilight was.

"Hey Twilight the doors are locked and I was wondering if you could- HOLY MOTHER OF CELESTIA!" Applejack stared in horror as Twilight was laying on the floor dead. Blood was everywhere and it looked like she had just been killed right now.

"Oh No! Gotta warn Rainbow Dash!" Applejack then rushed upstairs to the attic but when she got there Rainbow was already dead.

"No..... NO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Applejack held the sides of her head and yelled in pain. She then looked up to see the stallion she saw 4 years ago.

"You!? It can't be! You died in that house fire!" The stallion didn't say anything at all. He walked up to Applejack and gave a devious smile at her. Applejack tried to run but she was frozen in her place.

"Don't believe everything you hear darling." The stallion then raised his hoof and slashed at Applejack.

"NOOOO!!!!"

*Static*

AFTER THAT DAY TWILIGHT, RAINBOW DASH OR APPLEJACK WAS NOT FOUND ANYWHERE. ALTHOUGH THE ROYAL GUARDS DID SEARCH FOR THEM THE ONLY THING THEY FOUND WAS 3 CAMERAS. TO THIS DAY NO ONE HAS EVER PLAYED THOSE VIDEOS. FOR IF YOU DO AND YOU WATCH THEM. YOU. WILL. DIE.

Author's Note:

Real ending.