• Published 29th Jul 2013
  • 901 Views, 116 Comments

Stranded - Xx-Sniper_Masters-xX



3 Friends agree to stay in a haunted mansion for 5 days. Little do they know it will be the scariest 5 days of their lives.

  • ...
3
 116
 901

Thursday

THURSDAY

3:00 AM

"Okay the camera is back on." Rainbow then flashed the camera towards Twilight.

"Now isn't the time to record Rainbow." Twilight then took the camera and placed down on the master bed.

"Is the thing gone?" Applejack then took a peek outside. She saw nothing but the empty hallways.

"Looks like it..." Applejack then motioned for the trio to go back to the room.

"I hope the room isn't trashed again..." As the trio went into the room nothing was out of place. Everything was exactly as it should be.

"I think everything will be okay if we just sleep for the rest of the 4 hours..." Applejack and Twilight agreed and all 3 went to bed to face the paranormal in the morning.

*switches to the cameras in and out of the house*

*The Kitchen*

*The Master Bedroom*

*The Basement*

*The Pool Room*

*The Front Door*

*Backyard*

7:00 AM

"Ah! That was a good nap." Applejack looked at Twilight and Rainbow. They were still asleep so Applejack let them sleep in while she went downstairs to make breakfast. She went in and checked the refrigerator but it was empty.

"Strange... I could've sworn the refrigerator still had more food in here..." Applejack checked the cabinets but there was nothing.

"Looks like we're going to go a day without food." Applejack went upstairs to check on Rainbow and Twilight. Both ponies were up.

"Hey Applejack is breakfast ready?" Rainbow was starving from that action last night

"Ran out of food." Rainbow just frowned at this.

"Come on Rainbow it's not like your going to die from 1 day without food. Tomorrow is the last day. We can all go to Sugarcube Corner after we get back!" Twilight laughed and went downstairs. Rainbow was annoyed that she had to wait a day to eat but Twilight was right. So Rainbow went downstairs to meet up with her.

"Where are you going?" Twilight pointed outside so Applejack decided to join them as well.

"Looks like the sun is back..." All three then decided to do the video diaries outside.

*Twilight's Video Diary*

"You know I kinda wondered what this evil spirit looked like... And since Rainbow is the only one who can see that gentle stallion of her's I want her to ask the gentle one to describe the evil spirit. It's not like it would be that scary... right?"

*Rainbow Dash's Video Diary*

"You know... Yesterday was just too surprising to even describe. I mean the sky doesn't just lose the moon or sun for a day! *Stomach growls* Also I think I won't be able to focus for tonight's final investigation..."

*Applejack's Video Diary*

"Okay looking back at what happened in the past 3 days. Twilight is met by a little filly, We get terrorized by the evil spirit, Rainbow gets a horrible nightmare... Oh no I'm next..."

"Okay I have a plan on what we should do for tonight. How about we split up this time. I will go outside in the back while you 2 stay in the house. Applejack you will investigate downstairs while Rainbow will investigate upstairs." All 3 agreed with the plan and did some activities as they waited for nightfall to come.

9:00 PM

*Twilight*

"Okay... nothing to worry about now..." Twilight said as she walked through the backyard. There was so many fields of grass in front of her. She even noticed that there was a forest in the distance but it was fenced off.

"I don't see any activity out here... And to think that I would've gotten like some stuff move around of something..." Twilight then started to move back into the house but a noise caught her off guard.

UWAAHHH

"The heck?" Then Twilight started to move towards to where she heard the sound... and got the surprise of her life.

*Rainbow Dash*

"It's quiet. Too quiet." As Rainbow wandered around in the dark hallways she noticed that there was an entrance to the attic.

"How did we not notice this?" Rainbow wondered as she opened the door

"Holy mother of Celestia..." Rainbow stared at what she saw was a ghostly figure standing inside the attic. It did nothing at all.

"Who are you?" Rainbow started to move closer to the figure but then it turned around and went right through her and disappeared through the other side of the attic.

"Well isn't that just *bleep* glorious?" Then Rainbow fell backwards and passed out.

*Applejack*

"Oh geez... I hope I don't get a heart attack." As Applejack searched everywhere downstairs for any signs of activity she had a feeling something was was watching her. She turned around to look. Nothing.

"Phew! Heh heh my imagination sure is wild!" Applejack then turned around and ended up being face to face with the evil spirit that was controlling the house. She screamed and ran as fast as she could out the front door. When Applejack made it out she was out of breath.

"Whoa now... That was... Close..." Applejack then remembered that Rainbow Dash was still in the house so she went back inside. The evil spirit however was gone.

"I got to find Rainbow!" So Applejack went upstairs to look for her.

*Twilight*

"I don't believe it!" Standing right there in front of Twilight was the little filly she had seen before. But the filly did nothing except stare back at Twilight.

'This can't get any weirder...' But just as Twilight thought it couldn't get weirder. The little filly started to speak through her head.

'What are you talking about? Aren't we just doing a staring contest?' Twilight was shocked that the filly just spoke to her through her head. Twilight blinked in the process.

'Yay! I win!' Twilight then watched as the filly jumped for joy. Slowly, Twilight backed away. Then she ran full speed towards the house.

"I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE IT TONIGHT!" Twilight looked behind her and saw that the little filly was gone. But Twilight kept running until she reached the house. She decided to find Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

*Applejack*

"Rainbow?" Applejack needed to find Rainbow fast before the evil spirit finds her. While looking for Rainbow though Applejack ran into Twilight.

"Applejack! Oh thank goodness I found you!" Twilight gave Applejack a hug and explained what just happened to her just moments ago.

"That's scary but we need to find Rainbow now! I searched everywhere but I can't find her!" Applejack started to get really worried.

"Then let's check one more time." Twilight and Applejack then went through the hallways once more. This time Twilight found an entrance to the attic.

"How in the world did we not see this." Twilight wondered out loud. Applejack just shrugged and went up the stairs. Then they found Rainbow Dash on the floor passed out.

"RAINBOW!" Applejack then rushed over to Rainbow. She wasn't waking up at all.

"We need to get Rainbow back to the room!" Twilight then helped Applejack pick up Rainbow to get her back to the bedroom.

"You know I think we should cancel tonight's inves- WHOA!" Applejack then stopped immediately. The door to the right of them had opened by itself. If Applejack hadn't stopped she wouldn't be awake right now.

"Close one... Come on Twilight! We need to get to the room!" Applejack and Twilight then started to move faster. As they reached the room Rainbow started to wake up.

"Huh... What? What happened?" Rainbow then looked at Applejack and Twilight who were carrying her to the room. They both didn't say anything at all to Rainbow.

"Is the investigation over?" Rainbow was really confused as to what in the world just happened but she brushed the thought aside as Applejack and Twilight laid her in the bed. Then Twilight locked the door, covered the windows, and went over to her bed.

"We'll tell you when Celestia comes to take us home tomorrow." Applejack then turned off the lights and got into bed. All 3 ponies then fell asleep as they waited for Friday to come.

*Shows all the different parts of the house one more time*

*The Kitchen*

*The Master Bedroom*

*The Basement*

*The Pool Room*

*The Front Door*

*Backyard*

Author's Note:

(Tip for authors) Music has been known to help work most of the time.