• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 403 Views, 4 Comments

An Unexpected Occurance - CaptainAlbanos



When an artifact related to the elements is discovered it's a race against time to keep it out of enemy hooves, Bye the way did we mention its alive?

  • ...
4
 4
 403

Pink is a good color

When everypony was given a place around the palace to look they sent Pinkie to look anywhere they forgot. So the first place she looked was the castle kitchens, then she looked in the guard barracks, and after that she checked the roof. By now she had looked almost everywhere and still hadn't found him.

The only place left to check is the roof haha but you have to have wings to get up there and the only wings he has are.... HE HAS WINGS!

Pinkie wasted no time in climbing every staircase she could find until she, by her own logic wound up on the roof of the largest part of the palace. Looking around she spotted the elusive chimera standing close to one of the edges of the roof looking down at Equestria.

She smiled and snuck up behind him before jumping out. "Whacha doin way up here the airs so cold." The pink pony shivered in the higher altitude. He turned to look at her his large yellow eyes watching for a moment.

"My fur keeps me warm enough." Pinkie frowned at this, No pony should be this alone... mental gasp...I could offer to be his friend!

"Hey mister dragaling-thing do you have any friends?" she plopped herself down next to him eager for an answer.

"I have no idea what a 'dragaling-thing' but what is a friend?" Pinkie's mane seemed to deflate when she heard this.

"Y-you don't know what a friend is?..." the pink pony stood up and spoke again her mane slowly puffing back up as she did.

"A friend is somepony you can share a good laugh with, or tell a secret to and know they won't tell anypony else but you still forgive them if they do. A friend is somepony you can spend all day with and never get tired of them. A friend is somepony you can trust to the end of Equis and back... And if there's not anypony else to, Could I be your very first friend?"

The chimera thought it over for a second before speaking. "I would be glad to call you a friend Pinkie pie." he was quickly pulled into a hug stronger than the little pony should have been able to give.

"Yay I am your first friend wait till the cakes here that I'm.." Pinkie seemed to gasp in more air than her lungs should have been able to hold, before pushing his cheeks together with her hooves. "You don't have a name!....do you?"

He smiled as best as he could around his fangs. "That's what I've been thinking since we left the cave and I have decided to call myself Dusklight."

"Oooh I like it Dusklight the Dragaling! it rings a pretty good bell huh?" Pinkie's bouncing around was going to give the poor 'Dragaling' whiplash. he reached out and caught her mid bounce with one of his paw-like claws careful not to hurt her.

"Pinkie pie why did you come up here?" the party pony once again gasped for all she was worth before grabbing his claw in her teeth and dragging him back downstairs into the thrown room. Where they found the rest of the mane six waiting with both princesses.

Why do I get the feeling this pink pony just dragged me into a deathtrap?

Three and a half hours of explanations, arrangements, and a very interesting train ride later. it had been decided that Dusklight would stay in Ponyville with Twilight until a more permanent solution could be found.