• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 4,343 Views, 101 Comments

What Gods Fear - SCP Pinkamena



Twilight Sparkle and her friends search for godly weapons after being tasked by Princess Celestia, but what other secrets will they find when searching for them?

  • ...
8
 101
 4,343

Rocksalt In The Wound (Nemean Cestus)

Your Hell awaits...


Applejack looked around at her friends, ending on Twilight. When she saw her expression, however, she felt somewhat relieved because when Twilight Sparkle got scared she thunk. And when she thunk, she planned. When Applejack saw her eyebrows rise, then quickly fall back to their original, sad expression, she knew that her plan would have to work. They all wore sad masks until the dog stopped their cages near the edge of the cavern. The red eyes, thankfully were gone, but still they had to work quickly.

"Excuse me! Mister Dog?" Twilight sudden said, getting the attention of the dog. "How did you make those wings?"

The dog looked at his back, then to Twilight. "We find them. We have drawings, uh... blueprints! They simple to make... but have bad effect..." He sad turning his back and flaring the wings. Twilight looked as close as she could from the cage, and saw the "bad effect".

They fused to his shoulder blades.

The dog moved the individual wing, and then both, taking off for a short flight. He landed near the edge again. "Is thankful we have found these! They make getting here and there easy! But... most dogs fall into Pit of Rot..." He said pointing down into the deep pit. "We can still here screams... Screams of those both dead now, and before... But the ones from before speak a name within their screams... "The Ghost of Sprata, The Falled God, The Markked one," these all names for one soul... Krastos... The God Killer..." Twilight was almost offended by how the dog butchered the Equish Language, but was thankful that the dog was giving so much information.

"Do you want to visit them? The... Dead Ones?" Twilight asked innocently. The dogs' eyebrows jumped to his helmet. "I'm not trying to be threatening, but have you ever considered...?"

"Yes... many times... Pup and Bitch fall down Pit of Rot... I miss them..."

"Then why not let us go, and I promise we'll find a way." Twilight said with desperation. The dog only chuckled and kneeled down to her.

"How can you do that, pony?" The dog asked, but just as he started to stand up, she whispered "Forgive me."

What happened was a flash.

Twilight used her magic to rip the keyring off of his belt while simultaneously pushing him forward away from the cages and dislocated his wings on his back. He yelped and fell from the ledge catching just barely with one claw. He heard the cages unlock, and saw Twilight stand over him.

"You cared! Out of every dog and pony in this cavern, YOU CARED! Why?" The dog begged at her. She sighed and looked him in the eye.

"I do care... I really do... And I'm keeping my promise... you can see them again..." Twilight lied down and pet his head, somewhat calming him. "All you need to do is let go..." The dog looked in her eyes and saw true hurt and pain. They said to him, "I have no choice..."

"Tooth... I'm Chipped Tooth..." Tooth said looking in the sad eyes of the unicorn.

"Twilight Sparkle... One of the Four Princesses of Equestria." Tooth's eyes widen somewhat, before they settled back down and shut them. He smiled once more before nodding his head and let go of the ledge. He didn't scream as he was falling, nor did he even squeal. He smiled as he slowly descended and landed on his feet to the images of his wife and child. He held them close as a blue fire wrapped around them all and they disappeared in tiny, blue sparks.

Twilight was still looking down the deep cavern. A silent tear fell down with the dog before she stood up and walked back to the other five.

"Very noble of you Twilight." "Eeyup..." "Wowie... Even I wouldn't have the candy guts to do that..." "Yeah... I got to with Rares on this one Twi' noble of ya..."

Twilight smiled at her friends, but the smile didn't last long as the tell tale sound of digging over took the cavern. Carefully, with Fluttershy on Pinkie's back, they walked over to a set of rocks that concealed them perfectly, but they still had a view of what was happening.

Rarity eyed Applejack, "...Darling, are you sure you want to tangle with these ruffians?" She asked her, who had a determined look in her eye.

"Yes Rares, I'm sure I want to go against these here mutts..." She said in a low tone, making sure to keep quiet...

The Diamond Dogs were, to be honest, very dull. They only knew few things, but even then THAT was enough to get them by. The dogs scurried and scampered along the rock, clawing and digging through them until they hit a solid blue wall. Their claws and teeth had no effect on the wall, and they desperately needed to get to the other side.

"Is Onyx!" Rover growled, "Someone, get Bullmastiff!" As soon as Rover yelled his name, the largest dog anyone of the six had seen before came out of the shadows, his steps thumping along the ground. Bullmastiff's fist curled and his arms shot out as four dogs came out of the shadows, carrying the weapon that they needed.

"Uh... these things are heavy..." "Makes you wonder why he use them." The two dogs said to each other.

Pinkie nudged Twilight. "Hey, aren't those...?

"Yes Pinkie... The Nemean Cestus..." Twilight Sparkle said, looking in awe as the herculean dog, Bullmastiff apparently, lifted them with ease as compared to the four dogs carrying them both.

Comments ( 10 )

This chapter... I like it. Though, you misspelled "The Marked one" and you should put different paragraphs for different speakers, it's sort of hard to read it like that. People don't know who's speaking.

3410289 besides different paragraphs, it's done on purpose. Dogs are dull creatures, remeber? That's why he says Krastos, not Kratos

3410873 Well I let that slide, but the paragraphs thing, it's just a personal nit pick on my end I guess. It's sort of hard to read. But it's cool! Are you looking for an editor? I'm available if you want.

3448592 You asked for a GoW story. HERE IT IS.

the story is kinda hard to read and jumps around a bit but over all it is good :eeyup:

The idea is good and all, but the execution is... I won't say terrible, but along with the grammar and stuff, it's enough for me to dislike the story. Usually I just leave it be, but I can tell there's potential for awesome here but it's sort of butchered here... enough for me to do what I do at least.

I didn't begin but... Is going to continue?

5938175 Eventually it will yes but not right now

8965778
Yes, I did. Maybe we will continue someday... I don't know

Login or register to comment