• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 4,341 Views, 101 Comments

What Gods Fear - SCP Pinkamena



Twilight Sparkle and her friends search for godly weapons after being tasked by Princess Celestia, but what other secrets will they find when searching for them?

  • ...
8
 101
 4,341

Taken Down Under (Nemean Cestus)

For once in your pathetic life don't fail! Don't fail her like you failed your family.


Fluttershy pulled the bow string back and unleashed a torrent of arrows that mostly bounced off the other dragons' scales, but still an arrow or two would sneak its way past the scales and be lodged in between them. "Dash!" She called. Rainbow turned her head towards her, and nodded before taking flight and rammed into them, sending them into the air. Fluttershy took flight herself and began to fire once again.

She aimed at the nearest dragon, Thorn, and shot arrows up his underbelly and he fell unceremoniously to the ground. Crash regained some balance in midair, and as retaliation blew fireballs towards Fluttershy and Dash. Rainbow Dash spun the Nemesis Whip in front of her and the ball of fire dissipated as it made contact. Fluttershy shot her fireball out of the sky, before she pulled back the bow string and held it until the bow caught fire and released it. The arrow pierced his armored back and set his insides ablaze until he too fell to the ground in a smoldering heap.

Fluttershy panted as she floated back down to the ground. She dropped the Bow and then fell to the ground. All of her friends screamed her name, but it was Rarity who acted and grabbed her before her head slammed down. "Darling? What's wrong?" She asked but got no response. She but her ear to Fluttershy's chest, and listened for her heartbeat. "Okay... still alive, thank Celestia..." Rarity mumbled and moved to her mouth. "Still breathing too... Shock maybe?" She said to herself moving away from the fragile pegasus. As she moved away though, Fluttershy's hoof launched out and grabbed her, pulling her down and whispered in her ear in a voice that was not her own.

"Hope is what makes us strong, it is why we are here... It is what we fight with when all else is lost..."

Fluttershy's eyes rolled back into her head, and she fell unconscious once again. Rarity stood stunned for a moment before turning around to her friends...

Who were no longer there.

Rarity looked back down to Fluttershy.

Who was no longer there.

"Uh oh..." She said to herself before she felt the claws grab onto her and start dragging her down into the ground. "Kyaaa!! No, not again! If there's one thing I'd rather do it's eat SWEETIES COOKING!" She screamed before her head was fully enveloped by the dirt and hands that had snuffed out her voice before she started to scream again falling from an impressive height. She looked around the large cavern to find that it was A LOT bigger than the last time she was there.

For example: The gigantic rusted chain that hung from a hole in the top of the cavern.

Rarity stared at the monumental sight, looking in awe and fascination, but what she really felt was fear. A fear of what that chain might've held before it was like this. She looked at the dog carrying her and saw that he had a pair of wings attached to his back. It was... peculiar to say the least, but what really did surprise her was that they were actually smart enough to make these. The dog, who she'd recognized as Fido, landed and quickly slammed her into a cage, locking it shut.

"Now, be good little pony. Don't want to end like Gold Man..." Fido said as he walked behind the cage and gave a push. She and the cage began to wheel down the large cavern.

"Rarity! Over here!" Rarity looked up to the two other dogs, Rover and Spot, sail down on their wings as well and drop the remaining ponies. The two dogs dropped them into a big pile of themselves, with the still unconscious Fluttershy topping them off. "Fluttershy's still out..." Rainbow said, guarding her even with herself on the very bottom of the pile.

"Enough! Get to cages! Now!" Rover shouted. The four ponies went in their cages (Pinkie dragging Fluttershy into her cage with her), but Rainbow stood on her hindlegs in defiance.

"You'll never get me in that cage!" She shouted, the Nemesis Whip fanning out as green electricity cracked off of it.

Rover smirked at her. "I don't need to..." He said as he snapped his claws together. There was a grunt, and next thing Rainbow knew she was picked up in a meaty paw and was thrown across the cavern straight into a wall. She felt a wing crack, the wind leave her body, and she couldn't hear a single thing save a dull ringing in her ears. The Whip fell lamely to her sides as she fell and hit the ground, and she looked to see the red eyes of the thing that threw her.

It stared and pointed at the cage.

"Help me then..." She croaked out. She could hear it sigh and felt it pick her up. She was placed roughly into the cage, groaning in pain and sat up slowly.

They all heard its deep, gravely voice. "Summon me for more of a challenge..." His voice was low, and sounded like it shook mountains. The power behind his voice shook even the unconscious Fluttershy, who tensed up. It jumped back to its perch where it once was and stared with its glowing red eyes. A phantom in the black.

Twilight caught a small glimpse of this figure, it was very tall, easily towering over Celestia. It had matted greyish fur and a black nose, along with giant jowls and an old look. The figures tail was long, and on the end was spiked, but unlike the other dogs, his spikes seemed to have grown fairly larger than the rest, much like a lions fluff on the end of its tail.

This dog was a force not to be messed with, considering when it grabbed Rainbow, the only thing showing was her head coming out between his thumb and his finger, and her legs dangling beneath her. Twilight feared this was the end of the road for and he friends...

Author's Note:

"They all heard its deep, gravely voice..."
Read as Gravel-y
Inspiration for his description.