• Published 23rd Jul 2013
  • 1,542 Views, 15 Comments

The Herobrine Series: Equestrian Monster - WhiteEyedLyra



After a long day of Minecraft, I'm magically sent to the land of Equestria, which I never though even existed.

  • ...
1
 15
 1,542

Chap. 1: Disconnected

I love video games.

Especially Minecraft. I couldn't live a day without hopping on to my computer chair and chopping down even one tree!

There's one thing I'd like to tell you about. It was one day, when my life changed forever. That day, I actually put down the mouse and read a book.

The day, I met Herobrine. Face-to-face. Herobrine.

But I didn't meet him on Minecraft. No way. I met him in a way you'd think was impossible.

Read along to find out...




The day was cold and rainy. My sister was sleeping on the couch, my Mom's laptop on her lap. I peeked outside, it was snowing. I took a sip of cocoa and snuggled deeper into my blanket. It was way too cold to go outside, even if we had the warmest of snow suits. I turned on my iPad and started to play Minecraft, even if I was really tired and ready to collapse on my bed.

Thunder, then lightning. I looked around, then shut off my iPad. Yep, I was tired. The power hadn't gone out, so I could watch TV. I made myself a small cozy spot on my favorite couch chair, grabbed the remote, and turned on the Wii.

I clicked on Netflix, starting up My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Yes, I like ponies. No matter how ridiculous it is.

I'm a Pegasister.

Most gamers don't watch the show, but I do. I like it because I have lots of friendship problems at school, I like cartoons, and I've always liked horses. I could feel my eyes dropping as the show started, I was watching my favorite episode, "Party of One."

Oh yeah, and I like horror.

Don't judge me that I do. It's natural for someone like me to.

I've watched things like Cupcakes, and I wasn't scared or the least grossed out.

I could feel my eyes drooping even more, and soon enough I was asleep.




I woke up with the sound of a thud, and I realized my sister had fallen off the couch. I snicked, then sneaked over to the computer.

Minecraft again. Please, don't judge me.

I had just gotten this new mod with Herobrine in it. So awesome!

"HOLYCRAP!" I screamed as Herobrine cursed backwards and flung me in the air, knocking all the items out of my inventory and causing me to land in a pool of lava.

I sighed with relief as I respawned next to my bed and dug my items out of my chest.

More words appeared backwards on the screen...

"M'i gnitcepxe ouy."

The words trailed through my mind. I'm expecting you...

What? I was confused as ever, but I wasn't even close to confused before I blacked out and reawakened in a bed.

No, not a Minecraft bed. Something different. It was soft and cozy, and the covers were made of wool. I snuggled more into the covers before I was snapped awoken with a voice like... like...

"Rise and shine sleepyhead! It's Twilight's birthday!"

I almost fell out of bed, hearing Pinkie's voice made me jump.

I sat up, looking around. My hair must of been a mess, because Pinkie giggled and handed me a brush.

"Where the heck m I?" I started to freak out. "Why are you right there? What do I look like? WHAT THE CRAP IS HAPPENING?"

Pinkie Pie tilted her head, giggling. "You're in Equestria, Ponyville silly! I've known you all my life! It's me, Pinkie!"

I started to pant, looking in the mirror. I was my OC. I created it in 4th grade.

My coat was white, I had pink eyes, my mane was black and I was a Pegasus. My Cutie Mark was something like a book, and my eyes were flashing each time I looked Pinkie straight in the eyes.

But my OC was... was...

Pinkie interrupted me at that time. "You... Are you alright you silly goose? You're acting so strange!"

I breathed slowly, combing out my mane. My OC was actually very dangerous, and I had to get out of here anyways.

My OC is a changeling. Alicorn. All evil mixed together disguised as a normal Pegasus. And most of all...

My OC is an Enderpony.

My real form, I'd hate to tell you at all. But it's a black Alicorn with purple eyes, the mane is black with purple streaks, and my legs are like a changeling.

I closed my eyes and stood up, my wings closed tightly together and my legs shaking. Pinkie smiled brightly and winked.

"You might wanna go tell Twilight Sparkle you're back, because she's been downright worried about you." Pinkie told me. I nodded and trotted towards the door, humming a song.




At Twilight's house, I knocked and she opened the door.

"Ah! You made it!" Twilight said happily as she let me in. I looked around at her books and she handed me a necklace like the Elements of Harmony.

I looked really confused, and Twilight pushed it towards me more.

"D-don't you remember?" Twilight asked me, sounding really worried.

I shook my head. I didn't know what.

Twilight dropped her head. "Y-you're o-our lost e-element..."

I blinked.

Twilight sighed and put the necklace on me. Automatically my eyes turned from purple to blue and the necklace flashed white then back to the gold color.

Twilight smiled. "Do you remember now?"

I blinked, nodding. "Kinda."

I really didn't know the crap what was going on. I don't know much about my own OC's, it just happens. I've written stories about my OC in adventures in other worlds and stuff, but this was just crazy.

"You're the Element of Music, Flash Flood."

Author's Note:

Basically, I wanted to make my OC someone important so it'd be exciting. I really don't consider my OC anyone special with the Elements, but this is going to effect something later. I hope you all liked this! Please comment.

Comments ( 14 )

2919940 BE PATIENT MY SISTER. :moustache:

OMG so it beggins its finaly here expecting good story

2919943when is the next chapter out :-)
Im on phone so i cant use pony emoticons:-\

2919998 Next chapter will be out soon, but I just finished chapter 1 today so it'll be out probably tomorrow or in before the week finishes. (Sunday morning.) :coolphoto:

2920044 fuck yeah you just earned a follower as soon as i figure out how to follow somepony on phone XD

ROFLOLMBO when I read the title.:rainbowlaugh:

2920240 YES *Fist pump*

Herobrine: Too bad.
Me: What'cha mean?
Herobrine: You earned a follower. ONE MORE TO DIE.
Me: NUH UH.
Herobrine: UH HU
Me: *Snaps fingers and Hero disappears* Haha. :coolphoto:

2925708 Aaannnd, cue Night at the Museum 2 reference:


Herobrine: :flutterrage: I haff come bakk, to life!

YES YES YES YES......and YES! you must write more. MOAR:flutterrage: anything less is punishable by.......well........ aw fuck it. i just really like this and hope to see more soon. and if anyone doesnt like that........ then look at my user pic........(after you look) well are you?

Login or register to comment