• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 1,809 Views, 269 Comments

The Life of A God - Eventide Indigo



Who is Discord? We all know him as a sinister embodiment of chaos and disharmony, but what was he before that?

  • ...
3
 269
 1,809

November

November 21st

Hey diary. I am really sorry I haven't written anything in months. I dropped you under my bed and couldn't find you for a few months, but when I did, I was too busy and didn't have time to write about stuff.

Another grade went by and another one is here to be faced. Mrs. Ivy is still teaching us, but she really grows on you... kinda like ivy. We are learning about pony history this month. She taught us about all the wars and stuff Equestria has had over the years - like the Great Griffon Siege. Today she told us about the rivalry ponies and the draconequus' had not long ago. Apparently draconequus had been causing trouble in the villages so the ponies fought back.

That is why my mom and I are the last left. They killed all of them except for my mom... who was a 'filly' at the time.

It was sad knowing about it... but it was also nice knowing why we were the last of us. Maybe it was for the best. All we did was wreak havoc and destruction upon a perfect world. I guess we were just misfits.

So anyway, I guess I should tell you about myself. My favorite subject in school is art class because I love to draw. I have a sketch book that I doodle in all the time. I sometimes show mom my drawings and she likes them a lot. I make her drawings too and she puts them up on the walls or on the fridge. I still have Cupcake (of course!) and she is my favorite stuffy ever. She is super soft.

Tia and I haven't talked a lot lately... I'm sad about that.

Bye!
-Discord