• Published 23rd Jul 2013
  • 624 Views, 37 Comments

Sweet Star Adventures - L_Wolf



Sweet Star, cute little filly with a unique power even for a Unicorn. She loves to have adventures just like parents.

  • ...
3
 37
 624

Lesson Two

Chapter 3

Sweet Star woke up early the next morning looking around yawning softly. She slipped out of her bed stretching herself. She felt the weight of Violet hanging round her neck smiling, she made her way to the kitchen got herself a bottle of juice. She went over to the counter and hopped onto a stool and settles herself.

About ten minutes after Sweet Star woke up Sweetie came down stairs. "Well, look who's an early bird today." She said smiling at Star, "How about some toast?"

"Yep! I got woke up early today." Star said smiling at her mom, sipping her juice. "Toast sounds really good. With some apple jam?"

"Sure, apple jam it is." Sweetie said getting some bread and starting to toast it. She used her magic to get out some apple jam setting it on the counter with a spoon. She turned the toast over to toast the other side as well. Once it was ready she floated it over to Sweet Star once it was ready.

Sweet Star smiled and put some apple jam on the toast once it was placed in front of her. Star considered for a few minutes before speaking up. "Mama you ever hear of an intelligent device?" She asked before taking a bite of her toast.

Sweetie tilted her head faintly. "Intelligent device? Hmmm, no I can't say that I have." She said getting herself some toast as well. "Why do you ask?"

Star thought for a few moments thinking about what to say. "I found this round gem thing... like a marble." She said pointing at Violet with her hoof. "It said it's name is Violet Heart and that it's an intelligent device."

Sweetie just stared at Star for a moment before putting a hoof on her forehead. "Your not sick are you?" Sweetie asked and Star flailed her forehooves abit trying to move Sweetie's hoof off her forehead.

"I'm not sick or anything like that. It's true, isn't it Violet?" Star said looking at the gem hanging from her neck.

"Affirmative master," Violet simply replied to the question.

Sweetie just took a step back and stared at Star and the gem around her neck. "Nice... to meet you Violet?" Sweetie said shaking her head before smiling at her. "Just be careful with it Star." Sweetie was a little concerned about it, but it seemed harmless enough.

"Yes mama, I will." She said finishing her toast and drinking her juice. "Think I can go play with Cinnamon today?"

Sweetie thinks for a few moments tilting her head. "Hmmm maybe though Apple Bloom is still upset so might be best to stay home today."

Star nods at Sweetie pouting, "Yea I guess so, she was pretty mad yesterday." Star said getting off her stool. "Maybe I'll play with Violet today."

Sweetie tilted her head faintly. "Mmm... alright Star, just stay out of trouble."

Star smiled at Sweetie nodding. "Of course mama Sweetie. I will stay out of trouble." She said making her way to her room. If she couldn't hang out Cinnamon, she would try to learn more from Violet.

She jumped onto the bed and settled herself comfortably on it. "Can we start lesson to?" She asked closing her eyes, the training world forming around her. She was standing in the same large open field, but there wasn't any targets.

"Of course master. Setup, Training Simulation Two." Violet said, the landscape changed drastically, Sweet Star was standing on a small platform in the middle of the ocean, floating off in the distance was a target. She could just barely make it out from where she was standing.

"What is all this?" Star asked looking around careful not to fall off the platform. "Am I suppose to swim or something?'

"Negative master, this is long range practice." Violet said and Star nodded slowly.

"Oh I see, alright then." She said narrowing her eyes at the target trying to see it. "That's so far away, I can barely see it." She pointed her horn towards the target. "Shoot!"

"Mana Spear," Violet said as the purple bolt of magic came off her horn. But it dissipated before reaching the target.

"It's to far away." She sighed and tilted her head. "Can I fly closer?"

"Negative master, use a new spell." Violet said.

She blinked lightly, "New spell...." She closed her eyes and thought about a new spell. A spell coming to mind. "Shooting Mode please."

"Affirmative master." Violet said and a metal frame formed around Violet.

Violet was in the center of the frame, with four rails coming off the front. A saddle harness appeared on Sweet Star and the frame attached itself to the harness by a pole. It looked like a spear, two ports came off the side, they raised up and released a burst of steam before closing again.

"Raging Fire!" Star yelled and a magic circle appeared under her hooves as a ball of magic appeared near the tip of the of the spear. She gave the ball a moment to charge before shouting. "Shoot!"

The ball of energy exploded toward the target nearly, the force nearly pushing Star off the platform into the water. The stream of energy smashing into the target before dissipating into a thin string of energy before disappearing all together. The ports raising up and another hiss of steam coming off it. "Nice shoot master."

"Yay I hit it!" She grinned and smiled, "Thank you Violet. I'm ready for more." She said giggling a bit.

"Affirmative, master." Half a dozen targets appeared all around them at the same distance away as the first target. The targets started to move at a slow pace.

Star tilted her head at the moving targets turning around slowly to look at the different targets before focusing on one of them. She started to practice on hitting the slow moving targets it took her. It took her a little while to hit the targets, but eventually she got the hang of it.

"Master, your mother is coming." Violet said before they started the more advanced practice.

"Okay Violet." Star said before opening her eyes letting the practice world fade away. She jumped off the bed as Starbloom came into the room. "Hi mama Starbloom."

"Hello Star, Sweetie said you had a talking gem?" Starbloom asked looking at Star and the marble. "Named Violet?"

"Yes mama, she's really nice." Star said smiling looking at the gem then at Starbloom. "Isn't that right Violet?"

"Affirmative master." Violet said.

"Very interesting Sweet Star," Starbloom said as she lowered herself down to look at the gem more closely. "Sweetie said you find it in a cave in the Everfree forest as well. It doesn't appear to be dangerous."

"Yes mama, I did. Violet isn't dangerous, she's very nice." Star said watching her mother look the gem over.

"Violet, were do you come from?" Starbloom asked talking to the gem.

"Mid-Childa, administrated world one of the Time-Space Administration Bureau." Violet replied to the question.

Starbloom tilted her head faintly as she listened. Sweet Star blinked as well wiggling her ears. "Time-Space Administration Bureau?" Starbloom asked as she looked at the little marble.

"The Time-Space Administration Bureau, TSAB for short, is an interdimensional security force formed jointly by a union of several worlds. It also monitors the growth of cultural on a number of worlds." Violet replied to the question.

Starbloom nodded lightly as she listens. Sweet Star sat down looked up at Starbloom. "Is Equestria one of the monitored worlds?" She asked curious about that part.

"Negative, Equestria non-administrated world seven thousand, eight hundred and forty five is not one of the monitored worlds of the TSAB." Violet replied.

Starbloom nodded softly, feeling a little relieved that Equestria wasn't being watched by some unknown group. She considered for a moment and thought about asking another question but noticed Sweet Star was getting bored from all the talk.

"Well, thank you for the talk Violet. Sweet Star, I talked with Apple Bloom and she said, if you two stay out of trouble you can go visit Cinnamon, but no more visiting the Everfree Forest." Starbloom said getting back to her hooves.

Sweet Star grinned big and bounced a bit. "Thank you mama Starbloom, I promise no more going into the Everfree Forest." Star said smiling even more before galloping out of the room and starting down stairs.

"Hang on Sweet Star!" She heard Sweetie call. "Lunch first so come and eat."

"Okay mama." Star said heading to the kitchen and jumps into seat smiling. "What are we having?"

Starbloom came down and joined Sweet Star at the counter as Sweetie looked over smiling. "Nothing to fancy, just salads and bread." Sweetie said setting plates of salad, bread and as well as cups of tea.

Lunch went by quick, and after Sweet Star headed out to find her friend Cinnamon. She made her way through town looking around smiling before heading down the road leading to Sweet Apple Acres' East Field where Cinnamon lived.

Comments ( 19 )

Well, Mama Starbloom and Mama Sweetie has met Violet. I just hope that Violet is as good as she sound or appears to be. :twilightoops:

2933595 Yep :twilightsmile: Starbloom and Sweetie have meet Violet.

But don't worry, Violet is as good as Sweet Star is. :twilightblush: Though she does have her own personality. She is just a tool Violet can use.

YAY COOL.

2997172 I just wanted to comment something, since nobody else will give this story the time of day. :unsuresweetie:

2998086 Ya but I haven't done much with it either.:applejackunsure:

2998184 BUT IT'S AWESOME. :pinkiegasp:

2998350 *Nods* I just haven't had the motivation lately, plus this killer headache. :applecry:

she looks interesting, this far.
it is 'fair' share, right?

4114127
What do you mean Fair Share? :twilightsheepish:

4114215 you wrote 'Far Share' in the Summary?

4114231 Oh thanks I fixed it :twilightsheepish:

4114284 as silly as it may seem, but it give you and your story a less favourable rep, for no good reason.
You're quite welcome.

4114307
Yea, I started this one back when I started.

4114323 so she has been around for a while?

4114422
Yea kind of, I started this story to annoy my friend.

4114439 that just may be as good a reason as any?
just not my idea, I just explore any and everything that crosses my mind.

4114583
Same here, that's how "Twilight's Secrets Past" was created. :pinkiehappy:

4114724 there are different roads to a good story.
what is important, is the joy in the ct, and where your jurney takes you, in this case, a good story.

Login or register to comment