• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 4,659 Views, 92 Comments

Deadpool's stay in Ponyville. - necroslayer288



Deadpool ends up in Ponyville when his teleporter malfunctions.

  • ...
7
 92
 4,659

Battle for Ponyville.

Deadpool wakes up in the barn the next day, still a bit woozy from the poison blast.
"Mmmm, ugh, what happened, OH SHIT, THE ATTACK!" freaked Deadpool.

"We've got to warn them!" panicked Deadpool One.

"Wait, where are they, Pinkie, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, where the hell are they?" wondered Deadpool, he then walked out of the barn, and just outside he saw them all siting there.

"Oh thank god, there you guys are, there's going to be an attack, those changeling things are going to try and wipe out your town." said Deadpool.

"What are you doing here, I thought you were going to go home." said Twilight.

"Yeah, why don't you leave and go back to where you came from." said Rarity.

"Yeah, we never liked you, go home and never come back." said Pinkie.

"Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, what the hell's wrong with you guys, why are you acting like this, come on Pinkie don't you remember the fun pranks we did together yesterday?" asked Deadpool.

"Something doesn't seam right, they are acting very odd, even the way they are moving looks off." said Deadpool Two.

"If you don't leave now I guess I'll have to make you leave, IN PEACES!" screamed Pinkie as she charged at Deadpool with a knife, Deadpool dodged each swing as she tried to cut into him.

"Pinkie please, I don't want to have to hurt you, just tell me whats wrong!" screamed Deadpool as he pulled out his swords and started deflecting each slash she made with the knife.

"You can't hurt me!" screamed Pinkie as she jumped in the air and tried to stab Deadpool, instead she ended up landing on Deadpool's sword, impaling her right through the chest.

"PINKIE!! NOOO!!!" screamed Deadpool, he then got up and grabbed her body, and then all of a sudden her body changed in to a changeling.

"Wait...WHAT?! What the hell just happened?" said Deadpool as he looked at the changeling body.

"Ummm, wasn't that just the cotton candy pony a second ago?" asked Deadpool One confused.

"Wait a minute, they're called changelings, I that must mean they can take the form of any living thing." said Deadpool Two.

"So then that must mean... OH SHIT!" freaked Deadpool as he turned around and saw Rarity and Twilight running at him.
Rarity had four knives floating around her, and Twilight just had her horn lit up.
Rarity was swinging all of the knives at Deadpool, and Deadpool was blocking as best as he could, Rarity's knives managed get Deadpool a few times, severing the tendons in his arms and legs.
When Deadpool fell to the ground Twilight ran up with her horn and stabbed Deadpool in the chest, and her horn lit up bright and blew Deadpool apart, they grabbed his teleporter belt and started to run away with it.

Deadpool started to regenerate. "Hey morons, next time you try to kill someone, make sure they're dead." said Deadpool as he stood back up and grabbed his arm off the ground and put it back on.

"Haha, it's funny because we can't die." said Deadpool One.

"Bring the teleporter back to our queen, I'll take care off this fool." said Rarity as she changed back in to changeling form, it then ran at Deadpool with the knives again, Deadpool deflected all of the attacks the changeling through at him this time, he then kicked the changeling in the face disabling it's magic long enough for him to jump on it.

"WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS!" screamed Deadpool as he slowly slid his sword into the side of the changeling, it started to cough up green blood.

"They *cough* they're behind the barn *cough* but it's too late, we *cough* already have our soldiers converging on ponyville as we speak, you *cough* you'll never win." said the changeling.

"Watch me." said Deadpool as he stabbed right through the changeling and twisted is blade, Deadpool got off the changeling and ran behind the barn, Twilight, Pinkie and the others were all in strange green cocoons, Deadpool went over and cut them all out.

"Are you all okay, what happened?" asked Deadpool.

"Oh man my head, ugh, the last thing I remember was waking up and seeing you on the floor, I tried to help you but then I saw bright green light and now I'm here." said Rainbow Dash.

"Well we gotta get moving, I managed to take out two of the three that put you here, but the last one escaped with my teleporter, I think they're going to try to attack my world." said Deadpool.

"We can worry about that later, there's an army coming this way, and they probably don't even know how to use our teleporter anyway, so lets defend the town first, then go after them." said Deadpool Two.

Wait, do we even know where they are?" asked Deadpool.

"I think I might, I fly all around Ponyville, so I pretty much now all of the landscape, and there's a cave just past the everfree forest that doesn't look like it used to, I was going to check it out but I never got around to it." said Rainbow Dash.

"Alright good, after we've stopped the invasion we'll go and get Deadpool's teleporter back, and prevent them from going to his world." said Twilight.

The changeling hive

"My queen, I have brought the undying ones teleporter, unfortunately two of our solders didn't make it." said the changeling.

"You have done well, their loss won't be in vane. I shall send my solders to the undying ones world, and we shall feed on them until we become powerful enough to take over their world and Equestra!" said Chrysalis.

"But it looks like only one can use the teleporter, how do you plan to get us all there?" asked the changeling.

"I shall create a portal and connect it to the teleporter, then when it activates, the portal will open up and you will all go through." said Chrysalis.


"That is a great plan your highness, we shall prepare the army for the attack wile you get the portal set up." said the changeling.

"What about the attack on Ponyville, how are our solders doing?" asked Chrysalis.

"We sent half of our forces there twenty minutes ago, they should be just arriving there now." said the changeling.

"Good, if our forces don't wipe out Ponyville with this attack, then when our solders come back from the other world, we will wipe them out with our stronger and more deadly changelings, LONG LIVE THE HIVE!" shouted Chrysalis.

"LONG LIVE THE HIVE!" shouted all the changelings.

Ponyville

"Everyone, I think we have company!" shouted Deadpool as he puled out his swords. They all looked at where Deadpool was looking, and they saw what looked like a black cloud, but it was the changelings flying fast towards Ponyville.

"Oh no, they're coming!" shouted Twilight.

"Quick Pinkie, go over to that bush I mentioned in chapter two!" shouted Deadpool, Pinkie then ran over to the bush.

"Okay I'm here, now what?" asked Pinkie.

"Look in it and pull out what ever you can find." said Deadpool.

"Okay." said Pinkie as she reached in the bush.
"I feel some things in here, but I don't know what they are, here take this, I don't know what it is." said Pinkie as she through what she found in the bush to Deadpool.

"Oh hell yeah, good going narrator, thanks for the 50.cal sniper rifle, Pinkie what else is in there?" asked Deadpool.

"These things, and these things, annnnnd these things, that's all I can find in there." said Pinkie.

"Fuckin eh, my handguns and my shotguns, this day keeps getting better and better, ummm, you can have the knives you found in there." said Deadpool as he took aim with the sniper.

"But what am I supposed to do with them?" asked Pinkie.

"Ummm, I donno, STAB THEM! You know, like you stabbed the shit out of me." said Deadpool.

"Now, if you'll excuse us, we have some sniping to do." said Deadpool Two.

"This little piggy went to Ponyville. *BANG* This little piggy should have stayed home. *BANG* This little piggy ate my bullet.*BANG* This little piggy had none. *BANG* Shit I missed, and this little piggy went weeeweeeweee all the way in to the ground. *BANG*." said Deadpool as he shot down some of the flying changelings.

"Look out, Deadpool behind you!" shouted Fluttershy.

"What, OH SHI-!" shouted Deadpool as he was tackled by three changelings, he kicked them off and puled out his shotgun, one of the changelings ran at Deadpool again, he then grabbed it by the neck as it jumped and he aimed his shotgun at it's head.

"Oh look, you have something on your face, *BANG* IT WAS PAIN!" shouted Deadpool Two.

A changeling then ran at Fluttershy and tried to attack her, she then gave it her cutest look and the changeling stopped in it's tracks, it just stood there looking at her, unable to move, then Pinkie ran up to it with her party cannon and blasted it.
"Thanks Pinkie." said Fluttershy.

"No problem." said Pinkie as she went off to go blast more changelings.

"Hey cheese legs, I'm over here, come and get me." said Deadpool as he took out his hand guns and started spraying at the group that was running at him.

"Haha, they were cheese legs now they're cheese body's." said Deadpool One.

"Oh man, that was lame, even for you." said Deadpool Two.

"Hey don't blame me, blame the narrator, he's the one who gave me these cheesy lines, haha cheesy." said Deadpool One.

"If you Two dumb asses are almost done, there's still a horde of changelings in front of us!" said Deadpool as he kept shooting. Wile he was busy shooting at the changelings, the others had there own changelings to worry about, Rainbow Dash was fighting them in the air, and one tackled her to the ground, and then it licked her for some reason.

"AHHH, EWWW, GET OFF ME!" screamed Rainbow Dash.

"Haha, taste the rainbow." said Deadpool One as he aimed his hand gun at the changeling and shot it off Rainbow Dash.

Rarity was using he sewing needles on them, Twilight was charging shots and taking out groups with explosive blasts, Pinkie was still shooting them with her party cannon, Applejack was just fighting them with her hooves, and Fluttershy was stunning them with her stare and making them pass out with cute looks.

"Hey we're starting to get a bit low on ammo, does anyone know where we can find some ammo?" asked Deadpool One as he kept shooting at the changelings, and then out of nowhere when he killed a changeling a golden box of ammo appeared where the changeling died.

"Hey what's that?" asked Pinkie as she walked up to it.

"Wait don't touch it, I need to reload first." said Deadpool.

"But what is it, it looks pretty." said Pinkie as she lifted a hoof up to it and poked it, and as soon as she poked it, it disappeared.

"Awww man Pinkie, I didn't get to reload." said Deadpool as he finished reloading his guns.

"Sorry, it just looked so pretty, I just had to touch it." said Pinkie.

'Haha, that's what she said." said Deadpool One.

"Shut up, you're not funny." said Deadpool Two.

"You're both not funny, now both of you shut up and focus on the changelings please." said Deadpool as he started unloading into the changelings some more.

"This is so easy, it's like they're not even trying." said Deadpool One as a changeling charged and shot a large bolt of energy at Pinkie.

"PINKIE, NOOO!" screamed Deadpool as he tried to jump in front of the shot, most of it hit him, blowing off his arm, what was left of the shot hit Pinkie and knocked her to the ground.

"Oh no, we have to find out if she's alright!" said Deadpool Two in a panic.

After he picked up his arm and put it back on he then ran to her side and lifted up her head, she looked unconscious, and then all of a sudden she got back up, and her hair was all straight.
"Oh thank god you're alright... You are alright aren't you?" asked Deadpool.

"Give me the knives." said Pinkamena.

"Okay here." said Deadpool as he gave her the knives.

Everyone stopped fighting all of a sudden, the changelings looked at her, some charged up their horns, others paced back and forth. Pinkie was standing on her hind legs while holding the knives with her front hooves.
"Well... Who's first?" asked Pinkamena, then all the rest of the changelings ran and flew at her, the first changeling flew at her head, she then dodged it by bending backwards, she stabbed the changeling in the stomach as it flew over her, disemboweling it as it flew passed and hit the ground.

"Holy crap, she's like a ninja or some shit!" said Deadpool in shock.

"I'm just wondering how she can hold on to those knives without hands." said Deadpool Two.

"OH YES MORE, MORE, GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD, I WANT TO FEEL IT FLOW DOWN MY BODY!" screamed Pinkamena as she sliced through changeling after changeling, then two ran at her, she stabbed one in the eye and spun around and sliced the other ones neck, then another ran at her, she grabbed it and stabbed it in the back multiple times, as she did that another one tried flying at her, she then took one of her knives and through it at the changeling flying at her, she hit it in the head and it fell to the ground.

"Oh my, what's wrong with our Pinkie, why is she acting like that?" asked Rarity as she just stood there watching Pinkie massacre the changelings.

"She's a fuckin ninja, that's what's up with her. Hey Pinks, kick some ass!" shouted Deadpool One, as he said that Pinkamena looked back and winked at Deadpool.

"She has two personality's, her normal happy hyper personality, and her crazy stab everything she sees personality. I think when she got shot it knocked out her main personality got knocked out to, and apparently me and her are the only one's that can hear each other's personality's." said Deadpool.

'So her crazy stab everything personality is in full control of her right now?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yes, but she should be fine when her main personality wakes back up, she just wont remember what happened." Said Deadpool.

"But when do you think that might be, what if she's like this forever?" asked Rarity worried.

"Probably right now, look she's getting tired." said Deadpool.

Pinkamena had just finished off the group of changelings, she was just sitting on the last one, stabbing it over and over again.
"YES, BLEED, BLEED FOR ME, COVER ME IN YOUR BLOOD, YES YESS, MORE MOORREE, I'M.. I'M.. HNNNGGG AHHH!" screamed Pinkamena as she stabbed it one last time, she then passed out on top of the changeling, covered in it's blood.

"There see, all better." said Deadpool.

"Ummm, did she just..." said Deadpool One.

"Uhh huh." said Deadpool Two.

"Again?" asked Deadpool One.

"Yup." said Deadpool Two.

"Ewwww." said Deadpool One.

"Indeed." said Deadpool Two.

"What happened, I feel all sticky, ewww and why am I all covered in changeling blood?" asked Pinkie.

"We'll tell you later, but right now we have to find the changeling hive, if they get back to my world a lot of people will die. Hey Dash, you said you know where it is right?" asked Deadpool.

"Yeah, just fallow me, I'll lead you to it." said Rainbow Dash.

Deadpool walked over to Pinkie and climbed on to her back.
"Hey, what are you doing!" freaked Pinkie a bit.

"Come on, I've always wanted to do this." said Deadpool.

"Ugh, alright fine." said Pinkie.

"HI HO PINKIE, AWAY!" shouted Deadpool as he raised his sword, Pinkie then reared up on her hind legs neighed like a horse and fallowed after Dash, the others were right behind them.

When they got to the everfree forest everyone stopped running, Pinkie stopped so fast that Deadpool flew off of her and did a face plant.
"Ahhh, god damn it, why did you all stop?" said Deadpool angrily.

"I.. It's the everfree forest, it's just so scary." said Fluttershy.

"Oh come on, really?! You all just saved your town from a changeling invasion, and you're scared of a wimpy old forest?! said Deadpool confused.

"Well it's not just an ordinary forest, all of the plant life and animals are strange, even the weather isn't the same." said Fluttershy as she hid behind Deadpool.

"Alright alright, just stay behind me and I'll keep you all safe." said Deadpool.

"Awww, ain't you becoming a big old softy, ahhh hahahahaaa!" laughed Deadpool One.

"Hey shut up, I am not, we just need to get through this forest is all." said Deadpool.

"Suuurrree, *cough* softy." said Deadpool One.

They started to walk in to the forest, Deadpool was looking around to make sure there wasn't actually anything dangerous.
"Well so far I don't see what any of you are scared of." said Deadpool, then suddenly a timber wolf jumped out of the bushes and on to Deadpool.

"AHHHH, TIMBER WOLF!" they all freaked.

"AHHH, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING, GET IT OFF ME!" freaked Deadpool, he then managed to grab his hand gun and shoot it in the head, it then fell apart on him.

"That was a timber wolf, and we might want to run now." said Rainbow Dash.

"Why, there's no need, I already killed it." said Deadpool.

"They can heal just like you, accept they get stronger and bigger when they do, so yeah, we might want to run." said Twilight.

Deadpool looked back at the destroyed timber wolf, it started to move and put itself back together, branches were falling off trees and and being added to the timber wolf, then a whole tree fell down and was added to the timber wolf, it then stood up and walked up to Deadpool and roared in his face.
"Ohhh this is going to hurt." said Deadpool Two as the timber wolf smacked him in to a tree, and then pined him up against it.

"Eat grenade you wood bastard!" shouted Deadpool as he pulled a grenade out of his pants and shoved it in the timber wolfs mouth, the grenade exploded and blew the timber wolf to peaces and Deadpool in half, Deadpool the crawled over to his legs and reconnected them, the peaces of the timber wolf were on fire.

"Wow it's not getting back up." said Applejack.

"There see, all gone now." said Deadpool.

"Can we go now?" asked Deadpool Two.

"Yeah yeah." said Deadpool.

They continued to walk through the forest and they finally came up to a clearing.
"Hey Dash is that the cave over there?" asked Deadpool.

"Yeah, it looks like it." said Rainbow Dash.

"Alright, I'll take care of any changelings that might be in there, Dash you try and get my teleporter belt, and the rest of you cover me."

"Yes sir Deadpool sir!" shouted Pinkie as she saluted Deadpool.

They all approached the cave, Deadpool peeked inside and looked around for anyone that might try and attack.
"I don't see any one, where the hell are they?" asked Deadpool.

"AHHHH HAHAHAAA, my changelings are already in your world, and soon they will be back after gaining unlimited power from the love in your world." said Chrysalis.

"AHHH HAHAHA, did she just say there is love in our world, oh man, she killing me." said Deadpool One.

"That sure is something, considering we cant die." said Deadpool Two.

"How do you figure they will get unlimited power?" asked Deadpool.

"Well normally if we drain to much love from someone they will eventually die, but since no one in your world can die, we will get unlimited power." said Chrysalis.

"Ummm you do realize I'm the only one that cant die right, so your army is just going to end up killing thousands of innocent people." said Deadpool.

"WHAT! Fine then, we will still wipe out your world and then take over Equestria!" shouted Chrysalis.

"NO, DON'T DO IT!" screamed Twilight as she ran at Chrysalis.

"Try and Stop me!" shouted Chrysalis as she flew in to the portal to Deadpool's world.

"Shit, she got away, we're going to have to fight her in my world, and what's left of her army, but this time we're going to be prepared. I want all of you to grab supplies, get what ever you think you might need, and Pinkie I want you to go back to that bush and check and see if there is anything new in there." said Deadpool.

"Okey dokey lokey." said Pinkie as she bounced off.

"Fluttershy, ummm, I don't quite know how to say this but, I think you should stay back, you don't seem to have any effective means of attack, and I don't want to see you get hurt or killed." said Deadpool

"Oh but Deadpool, I just wasn't prepared, that's all, I promise I will be of more help when we go, just let me get my things, I keep them in my shed."

" Alright fine, just be careful, and for the rest of you, get weapons, what ever you can find." said Deadpool.

"Sir yes sir!" they all shouted as they marched off.

"We've got some bugs to exterminate." said Deadpool.

Author's Note:

Sorry about taking so long with this chapter, I've been pretty busy and I've had a few writer's blocks .-. but anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as the others :P

Comments ( 27 )

I keep them in my shed:pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

she's gonna wipe out marvel earth? her and what what army? *looks at changeling army glaring at him* i stand beside my point. 3 thats how many hero's it'll take to wipe you gusy out. not even A-listers this fight is going to be what jokes laugh at!

"Did she just?" "Yep" "Ewwww" :rainbowlaugh:

If Deadpool heard the queens plan he would have just laughed, handed over the belt and said good fucking luck.

ha ha good luck changelings you going to more than thatjavascript:smilie(':rainbowlaugh:');

Comment posted by blackhole7 deleted Aug 19th, 2013

ha ha good luck changelings you're going to need more than that.:rainbowlaugh:

Fluttershy with a chainsaw! ! !

3073873 Ahhh, you saw that coming X3

hey hey hey! I'll get some stuff from my shed!:yay:

Deadpool we are here to offer assistance rumble eject lazerbeak eject

dam i love this :heart::heart::heart::heart::fluttershysad:

OMG I can't stop laughing LOLLOLOLOLOL :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

a golden box of ammo appeared where the changeling died.

"Hey what's that?" asked Pinkie as she walked up to it.

"Wait don't touch it, I need to reload first." said Deadpool.

AHAHA!! Black Ops Zombies reference!! AHAHA!!:rainbowlaugh:

and as for fluttershy's means of weaponry...it's all in the shed

"Oh but Deadpool, I just wasn't prepared, that's all, I promise I will be of more help when we go, just let me get my things, I keep them in my shed."

Why the Shed.mov reference's?

3074026 Common dude, back to writing! I've been waiting for the next chapter for god knows how long, I know i'm not a very fast publisher but at least I tend to have reasons xD.

We've got bugs to squash *Puts on aviators*

I see dat asdf comment :rainbowlaugh:+:eeyup:

3072744

Sounds about right. Consdering how many dangerous superpowered heroes and villains there are in the Marvel world, yeah, the Changelings may outnumber them, but they are massively outgunned and the fact that not every world is like Equestria, IE, full of love, happiness and all that, IE, the changelings are massively screwed. No surprise there. Did, did Pinkemena just orgasm from murdering all those changelings and being covered in changeling blood? Wow, she is messed up. When even Deadpool and the voices in his head think someone is messed up, that means they are seriously messed up.

fluttershy is going in her shed. EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!

Are there any plans to complete this story? I ask because I am going to favorite this because the plot behind it sounds interesting. HOWEVER, until it is completed, I will reserve my thumb until it is complete (I would give it a thumbs down, but as it has Deadpool in it, I can't really do that.) Because while I may approve of the plot behind the story, I DO NOT approve of the fact that it has been 1 year, 4 months, 1 week, and 4 days since the last update. I mean, I understand that greatness can't be rushed, but needing 498 days in order to update the next chapter means one of three things. A: You've given up on the book (this is the most likely scenario). B: You've decided to come out with the rest of the book on the Christmas of this year (I feel that this theory is the least likely.) Or C: You're dead (this is a scenario with a 50% probability chance, seeing as how people die every day.) If option C makes you feel uncomfortable than that means two things. You are obviously not dead, and I am sorry for having that be one of the three possibilities. Also, don’t give up! Your fans deserve better! I, of course, meant that in the best and most encouraging possible way. If there are no plans to continue this story, then I have just one thing to say, but Patrick Stewart says it better.

disregard the

And I will make them pay for what they have done!

part of the clip. It is the author's prerogative to decide whether or not to continue with a story.

And sadly the portal opened up inside Wolverine's home. 75% of the changelings are already dead

she came








She saw, she conquered. What did u think I meant?

I need more Insanity make more chapters me needs dem

5441700
Goddammit past self.

Login or register to comment