• Published 20th Jul 2013
  • 554 Views, 2 Comments

Wario's TELMET v2 - MetroPone



Wario lost all his treasure from Master of Disguise. Can he regain it back with a new device? Or live with Technicolor ponies with that same device?

  • ...
1
 2
 554

Episode #4: Weird Good/Bad Dude!

So, I see some weird lookin’ guy from the distance.

“Twilight, is that you dear?” Rarity says to the shady looking guy.
“Yeees...” it replies.

Believing that the shady guy is Twilight Sparkle, I go up to her.

“Hey there! How’s things been since we encountered each other? And don’t take this personal, but what’s happened to your eyes, they’re kinda...greenish.”
“The gem.” She replies.
“What about my gem?”
“YOUR gem? It’s mine now.” She say-HEY! I feel something tugging on my gem, and it seems to have a green glow to it! Wait a minute, that’s her doing that!
“Hey, let go!”
“It’s MY GEM!”
“Let me ask you this, are you a PERSON who wears YELLOW and PURPLE OVERALLS, loves GARLIC and TREASURE HUNTING, and most importantly owns a MOTORBIKE?”
“Uhh...”
“Exactly.” I say as I tug it even harder.

Eventually the thing slips from my hand! The culprit runs away from me, and I try to catch her. I go through a forest, then hills, then go through a mountain, and back to Canterlot Castle I go. When I got there though...

“Aaah, the gem...” A strange looking dude says.
“Who are you and what do you want with MY GEM?!” I exclaim to the figure.
He then gives off an evil chuckle.
“What’s so funny, you being beaten to a pulp by me?”
“You don’t realize the potential this gem can have...” He says as he emerges from the darkness.
I just ended up laughing at the way he looks! He’s got body parts that don’t fit where they should! A goat’s head, a some other animal’s body, and he’s even got mixed arms and legs!

“SILENCE!” He says.
“Well now then, now that I got that out of my system, how’s about you hand me back the gem I rightfully owned? Or would you rather see the wrath of my beatings?”
“Like you can beat me!” He replies to me confidently.
“Oh, I can. If I can beat a fat turtle, a fat plumber, a evil gem that can turn my money into enemies, a princess peach not-lookalike, and a evil floating chinese queen, I’m sure I can beat you into a paperweight too!”
“Well then, bring it fatso!”

“OH YOU’RE ASKIN’ FOR IT NOW!” I say as I throw a punch at him, but he just teleported!
“Oh I see, you’re one of THOSE guys huh? Well then...” I say as I grab one of the clock items from Super Smash Brothers Brawl. What, I’m greedy, I like to steal! Especially if it gives me an advantage later on.

“What are you going to do with that? Throw it at my face in hopes of it hitting me?” He says and ends up laughing. That was my chance, I slowed down time and gave him the punching of a lifetime. He kept repeatedly saying “OW” as if he was really taking pain!

He eventually slapped me off his chest.
“You’re good, and lucky, but neither of those will help you defeat me! For you see, I’m the Master of Chaos!”
“I know a GOD of Chaos, and he’s sure as heck more intimidating than you!” I then throw a punch to make him teleport, then do a flip and kick him right in the face when he didn’t expect it. I think throw another hundred or so punches at him. Now he’s lookin’ real angry!

“Okay, so you really think you can beat me? Well then, let’s change the rules book!” He says as- HEY! The floor is all slippery like walking on soap or somethin’!

“Ha, very funny. I’ve beaten giant monsters on ice before ya know! And you’re not even that big!”
“You’re making that up aren’t you?”
“Oh, you want proof? I can give you proof!” I say as I throw a bob-omb into his ugly face.

It explodes, knocking him back. I then slip and slide my way to give him the final set of punches. The “arena” then becomes normal, and he admits defeat.
“I give up! I admit defeat! Just please, don’t hurt me!”

Then out of nowhere, a...rainbow beam comes and turns him right into stone! He drops the powerful gem and I dash off with it. I then store it in a chest to keep it safe from others.

Wahaha! I’m going to be rich soon, I just-a know it...

WAH! I fell down a stupid pit!

Author's Note:

Note: The cliff-hanger ending of this episode is subject to change.

Comments ( 1 )

Some people underestimate MAJOR at times i suppose.

Login or register to comment