• Published 20th Jul 2013
  • 21,200 Views, 50 Comments

Heartwarming moment with Applejack - NightShader



You are Anonymous the lone human in equestria. You work on sweet apple acres and after a fun game with applebloom and applejack. something goes wrong.

  • ...
18
 50
 21,200

Accidental affection.

Heartwarming moment with Applejack.


"Tag you're it!" Applebloom screams as she tags you and runs of in to the distance. You quickly run of after her closing the distance between you to. You’re about to tag her when she suddenly turns around and leaps towards you. It caught you by surprise and you both tumble to the ground laughing whilst rolling a bit. The rolling stops when you bump in to something. More like somepony, it was applebloom's big sister applejack.


"Hiya sis, wanna play with me 'n Anon for a bit?" Applebloom asks.


"No I’m fine, I still have an awful lot of work to do. And I’m not the only who's supposed to be busy." She says turning toward you.


You started working at sweet apple acres when you arrived in equestria a few years ago. Now you just took a break to play with applebloom who looked a bit sad when you saw her.


"Aw come on. You can't say you don’t want to play." You say poking her in the side. You know how ticklish she was after you tried to pick her up once but accidently squeezed in her belly, ever since you've been teasing her every once in a while with it.


"Come on Applebloom let’s get her." You say while slowly lifting your hands in the air.


Then the hunt begins. You and applebloom are running after applejack while she try’s everything to stop you two from getting a hold of her. Suddenly Applebloom shoots off into the trees and cuts off Applejack by jumping in front of her.


How did she even do that? You notice applejack is now running back, straight towards you. You hold open your arms and brace yourself for impact. She collides with you, and you start tickling her. Squirming a bit she suddenly gives a mighty push at your leg with her hoof, making you lose your balance and land on top of her. When you open your eyes, you notice your lips are firmly pressed against hers. And the awkward position you were in lying on top of her... Quickly you roll off of her.
Suddenly a gasp is heard behind you. Turning around you see Applebloom was staring at you. She probably saw the whole damn thing happening.


"You kissed mah sister!" She suddenly screams.


"It was an accident!! I fell and lost balance. I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry." You respond.


"Why are you sorry? Don't you like being a couple with mah sister?" She asks.


What the? A couple? NO! This is a misunderstanding.


"Listen Applebloom, this was all just an accident. You're sister and I are not a couple and you can't tell anypony what happened." You say in a serious voice.


"But Appleja-."


"No but's, nobody can know." You say now turning around to help applejack stand up. Only to see she's still in the same position with a blush on her face.


"I'm sorry, it was an accident. Did I hurt you?"


"No I'm feelin just... Fine. Ah know ya had no intention of kissin me." She says with a... Sad tone? Why was she sad?


"So it all turned out well." You say leaning in close to help her stand up. You reach out both your arms, and help her stand up.


"Better get back to work" You say.


"I think it’s best if we take a day off." Applejack says.

Why did she suddenly want to stop working? Whatever, a day off is always appreciated.


"Awesome, thanks AJ." You were about to turn around but Suddenly Applebloom stops you right in your tracks.


"If ya want me ta keep it a secret, I want a little somethin in return."


"Sure, what do you want?"


"You have ta take mah sister on a date." She whispers in your ear.


"W-what? That’s unfair! I'll give you some candy, that’s a fair trade." You respond.


"No. If you don’t want anypony ta find out ya have to do what I just told you."


Letting out an annoyed grunt, you slowly nod your head and take your leave.


Arriving at your cottage just outside sweet apple acres you think about what the fuck just happened.


You were playing a game, make applejack join in, kiss her by accident and now your being blackmailed to ask her out on a date. Shit...


The sounds of knocking on your door disturb your thoughts, and you start moving towards it. When you open it you see Applejack standing there.


"Ya left of in such a hurry I couldn't even ask if ya wanted to join in for a quick meal with me 'n Applebloom." She says.


Your stomach decided to answer for you by emitting a freakin earthquake.


"Sounds good."


You both arrive at the barn and sit down on a nearby table where Applebloom was already seated. She seems to be watching you the whole time.


When applejack sits down in front of you, you notice something different about her. Her hairs aren’t in a knot and it was combed very nicely.


"You look different AJ, did you comb your hair?"


"Yes, I thought I might change for once." You notice a slight blush on her face, but don't pay too much attention to it.


"Ya like it?"


"Yea, it looks great!" This time you notice the blush is waay more present.


The rest of the afternoon is spent eating some apple pie, chatting a bit and playing some games. It was about to get dark and you were about to leave until Applebloom stops you. She has a seriously threatening look in her eyes as she continues to glare daggers at you.


"Fine, have it your way." You say slightly annoyed. You turn back around and walk over to applejack. Who seems to be sad about something, when you stopped in front of her.


"Hey Applejack, would you like to... Go out for a walk?"

Now you would be taking her out, and it would still have no meaning. I'm a genius, you think to yourself.


"A walk won't hurt, let’s go Applebloom." she says visibly happier.


"I think he wants it to be a private walk. RIGHT Anon?" Applebloom says very exaggerated.


"I guess."


"Good, y'all have fun now." Applebloom says skipping away from you two.


The moment she left you started walking along side applejack. Awkward silence was there throughout the whole walk. You notice applejack seems to be getting closer to you with every step she takes, and then suddenly the silence is broken.


"Anon, have ya ever thought of being together with somepony?" She asks quietly.


"Honestly, no I've never thought of me being in a relationship with a pony." You say speaking the truth. You notice the sudden sadness on her face after you spoke those words.


"Not even any of your closest friends?" She asks.


"Not really no, why do you ask?"


"Never mind, I guess I was just silly for thinkin otherwise." She says letting out a depressed sigh.


You decide to move in for a comfort hug. But today isn't your lucky day, as you walk over to her you slip on a freaking pebble! Trying to get your balance you grab Applejack, but you are way too heavy and she lands on top of you.


"Why does this happen to me." You mumble.

You try to push yourself up but standing up again was impossible as it seems that applejack was holding on to you.


"Could you let me go?"


"I-I don't want to." She says now tightening her grip.


"What? Why?"


"It just feels so... Good. Ever since you accidentally kissed me this mornin it felt like ... you were meant to be."


"Meant to be what?" To you she was making no sense at all. She moves her head up and you notice her eyes are very red.


"Mine." She says as tears started rolling down her cheeks. She buries her muzzle in to your shoulder. You could feel her tears soak through your shirt.


"Why are you crying?" Your brain was failing in processing the moment as you didn't exactly comprehend what she just made clear.


"You don't want to be with me because I-I'm different. Because I'm a pony... It just aint fair." She says, now a complete wreck. She's now sobbing and breathing heavily. "I never even got a chance."


Damn, that actually really hurt you. She just made you sound like a total asshole. Her words blew a hole in your soul. But then finally something clicked in your mind.


Species barrier has been shattered to pieces.


You lift up her head back to eye level with you. She looks up with confusion but then she realizes you have also wrapped your arms around her and that you're pulling her closer.


"You're different."


You press your lips against hers and you could feel all her emotions flooding through you. The moment ends and she lets out a delighted sigh as she goes back to lying on your chest this time smiling as you held her tight. You both just lied there savoring the moment in each others embrace. You slowly run your hand through her mane.


"From now on. I'm all yours."


The End!?!?

Comments ( 50 )

Whelp, looks like you've got yourself a follower.

And another one

2907377 Glad you liked it, read the rest if you have time :trixieshiftright:

2907388 I only need to read :raritystarry: and :fluttershysad:

In one word, cute.

Scheming children, blackmail, PIE!!! What more could anyone ask for this has got to be my favorite of the bunch

Cute setup but the last line was a tad cheesy.:rainbowlaugh:

That was the fastest story I've ever read please make another or a sequal or something please

2956293
Err. Another AJ story you mean?

2956301 I mean to continue with possible stories that add on to these u can double your stories to fourteen from your current position

2957038
Yeah, I'm going on with this series as long as possible. This is getting very nice feedback from the people. I'm currently busy with twilight now as we speak. Finally got some inspiration. She'lll be posted today or tommorow:derpytongue2:

2957055 ok I can't wait to read it man :rarityhappy:

Not sure if this will be my favourite...but I'll add to my favourites :pinkiehappy:
Mostly because I LOOOOOOVEEE AJ :ajsmug:
I'mma keep reading these now :twilightsmile:

That's one side of Applejack I've never really seen. I like it. Instead of being a tough guy/tomboy she's a softy.
Damn tho, Apple Bloom you little schemer.
As soon as I read "you think about what the fuck just happened." and "Shit..." I laughed, that's exactly what pops in my mind at times. :rainbowlaugh:

I'll be honest, out of the mane six, applejack is probably my second to least favorite.

But it's fics like these that make me reconsider.

P.S. not that anyone cares, but here's favorite to least favorite.

:rainbowwild: :yay: :twilightblush: :raritywink: :ajsmug: :pinkiecrazy:

3009329

I really do care, thanks for the feedback.

It helps me to see what my followers like the most:pinkiehappy:

3010076 so who's next on your list for a heart warming storry hmm?:moustache::eeyup:

3021839

New rainbowdash (a normal one was requested)

Then octavia

Then spitfire

3021944 oh please are you serious a normal one the frst was great i cant wait untill the next one comes since itll be "regular" i mean the first was good then this one must be better and octavia i wonder how that one will go and same with spitfire

just wanted to say that I LOVE all these stories, keep up the great work

I'm still amazed with how you can fit such heartwarming stories in to single chapters without it feeling rushed. Well done, well done indeed :ajsmug:

This story seemed a little shorter then the others to me.
But it was a good story. Pretty cute how Applebloom forced a date out of anon. Glad it worked out

THIS STORY TOO SHORT!!!!! :applejackunsure:

please make sequels to all your heartwarming moments lo adore every single one of them! the humans are usually charismatic and naive i love it!

3197226
I really want to start writing the epilogues for every heartwarming moment, but I can't. School is leaving me with almost no free time at all; I have 3 exams next week! Even though everything is working against me, I promise that I will do it eventually :pinkiecrazy:

3197438

oh well sorry to hear bro, didn't know you were so busy. don't worry about making the stories for these then, focus on your life and i hope you ace those exams. i really enjoy all of your heartwarming stories just finished reading one as a matter of fact xD

anyways thank you for responding to my comment and like i said don't worry about making them im just so happy you made so many of them because they are really good. you manage to make a likeable human in all of them which is in my opinion a hard thing to do as most of them end up being so generic. love how naive and oblivious they sometimes are though just love it xD

Good man continue ;);););)

This is Great but ya know i thin the site needs more applejack love stories

Anon is the oblivious idiot of the century

Could you do derpy?

Well I would like to see an applejack v.2, but since it seems like everyone wants you to do Derpy, I shall put my personal preferences aside and put my bid in for Derpy as well.

5158313
Derpy certainly is popular indeed. However, that doesn't mean you have to go with the flow and vote for derpy as well, though:rainbowlaugh:

i've read two of your stories and liked em one more and i'm your new follower





stay classy:moustache:

"Don't go on a date with ma sister I'll tell everyone you kiss her."

Applebloom Blackmail
Don't go with her sister she'll Blackmail you.
Brought to you by Applebloom from the Apple family.

Dude watching TV: .....ooooookk weird.

it would be hilarious if all of these stories happened in the exact same universe, and when everypony found out about Anon making out with almost everypony! :rainbowlaugh: Drama Bomb!!!

I think its probably cause of how I am, but I really enjoyed this one. :twilightsmile:

Christ, anon is as dense as a brick sometimes.

Do one with Luna or her sister

I guess Applebloom wanted to get a cutiemark in blackmailing, now that ain't happening. :ajsmug:

That was good! But abrupt. I WANT MOAR!!!!

6819018 Ditto, preferably with each of the Mane Six. There is also potential for follow-on stories here.

YEAH!!!!:flutterrage:

私は窮地に陥っている!:raritywink:

Comment posted by Derpymavrick deleted Feb 23rd, 2018

That was an adorable story

Login or register to comment