• Published 2nd Aug 2013
  • 1,480 Views, 45 Comments

Memories - The reader 0_0



Rainbow dash and Twilight shared their last moments together with memories.

  • ...
20
 45
 1,480

And for what!?

The event that conspire in Pony's peak. Rainbow been concealing her feelings for Twilight. She wanted to let Twilight know the way she felt about her. What out hesitation Rainbow touch lips with her leaving her speechless and alone with her thoughts. Not giving time to respond to let her know how she felt about the kiss or how she felt about Rainbow now.

Twilight was still in the same spot where she sat when Rainbow kissed her. Questions swimming in her mind being unanswered. Why she kissed me? How did I not seen the signs before? Why she couldn't just tell me not show me? Will this effect her friendship or the ponies around us? The questions overwhelming her. Twilight broke out her shock and drop to the ground and started sobbing shielding her eyes from the world. From it's cruel irony.

“Why didn't I stop her,” .Twilight wipe the tears that stain her face. But to no avail She couldn't hold the tears it came full force replacing the old ones. “Why didn't I listen,” she buried her faced into the grass staining it with her tears. “I'm so sorry Rainbow.” she sobbed. “I'm so sorry.”

“I sense your troubled my student,”a voice rang through Twilight's ear. An instant a bright light blinded her eyes making her yelp in pain from the sudden light. After the light was gone Twilight regain her vision. She wasn't in Pony's peak anymore she was in Canterlot in Celestia chambers. She must of teleported her here. But how she knew Twilight was depress.

“ Princess why am I here?”asked Twilight. “ is something wrong? is Equestria in danger!?” Celestia chuckle at her student's usually greeting.

“Equestria just fine,” she reassured. She had a smirk on her face she put her hoof on Twilight's shoulder the smirk quickly disappearing of her face. “ Its you I'm worry about.”

“Phhf I okay Princess.”Twilight put on a fake smile to reassured Celestia she was alright really when she wasn't. Celestia wasn't convince so Twilight reveal her true facial expression:sadness. She sighed and turned away from Celestia gaze. “It's Rainbow,” she muttered.

“I see what's the trouble they y’all had a fight or she take some-

“SHE KISSED ME!” Twilight cover eyes she didn't want Celestia to see her crying. “I don't know what will happen am I going to feel the same way? Are is our friendship coming to end? What if the Elements don't work putting lives in danger? And for what?

“Twilight I-

“FOR WHAT!” She buried her face again sobbing. Celestia pulled her into a hugged. Letting Twilight tears stain her coat she didn't care long as she can comfort her student. She started rocket Twilight back and forth. Singing her a comforting tone.


“Give me a smile, Don’t be sad It’s going to be alright. Don’t shed a tear The song that I am singing now
I hope that it can bring you a bit of comfort Give me a smile, Don’t get hurt
It’s going to be alright, although you are going through a hard time now
Time will pass Everything will look up again Give me a smile
I am right here by your side I love you, can you hear my heart? Close your eyes
No matter what, I believe you I am always here for you Give me a smile, look into my eyes
I love you, I have always been looking at your heart It has never changed You can lean on my shoulders Take a rest, Give me a smile. Celestia lifted Twilight's head. She saw the tears had dry a smile upon her face. “ I am right here by your side,” Celestia.

“Thank you,” Twilight broke the hugged. “ I so happy I have you” the smile drop from her face forming a frown. “But still I don't know what to do about Rainbow,”she sighed.

“Talk to let her know how you feel,” said Celestia. If you don't feel the same way I’m sure she'll understand,”.

“I don't even know where she went,”

“I can help you with that.” Celestia horn started to glow. A bright light form in near Twilight. once again Blinding her an instant she was gone. “I hope you know what to do Twilight,” she said to herself.

Earlier

“ Stupid stupid,” Rainbow bang her head on the wall outside a bar in ponyville repeatedly. “Why did I just tell her she probably hate me,” Rainbow stopped banging her head. Hung her head low trotted inside the bar.

After the event that happen at pony's peak. She wanted to let Twilight know the way she felt about her but she didn't the wrong way. What out hesitation Rainbow touch lips with Twilight leaving her speechless. Not giving time to respond to let her know how she felt about the kiss or how she felt about Rainbow now.

Rainbow sat on the stool in the bar. A pony with a mug as a cutie came up to her rubbing a glass that been used by other ponies. “Rainbow Dash,” He putted the glass down to get a better look. “Oh my Celestia it is you,”. “I haven’t seen you in like....FOUR YEARS! He beam happily. “What's the problem now?” still adjusting the death of you father,”.

Rainbow sighed then motion for him to get her a drink. So he got a glass and pulled ice cold cider into the glass. An instant Rainbow grabbed the glass and quickly drink it. “hit me,” Rainbow tapped the glass and another glass was poured. She quickly drink it again. “It's not that.” she sighed. “I kissed my best friend now probably ruined our friendship,” she drink another glass. “And for what to buried myself with boozes.” She had a couple more drinks telling him the all story. “And that's *hic* how it happen.” Rainbow was now fully intoxicated asking for more drinks. But a bartender knows when somepony had a enough.

A bright light lighten the room blinding every pony in the bar. Twilight stood in the room looking to around to know where she is. Spotting Rainbow she quickly walked to where she was. But to be stop by a intoxicated blocking her path. “Please excuse me,” Twilight move the other way but he followed.

“Hey dear little lady,” he moved closer to Twilight making her back up to a wall. “I kinda really horny here so how about we come to my place and do a little rough housing,” he started rubbing on Twilight's shoulder.

“Umm no thank you,” she tried to moved only to be block again by the stallion. “Sir now I ask you to-,” she stop when she saw what he was holding,

“I tried to play nice but you wanted to bring my buddy Mr.sharp out which wasn't necessary,” he held a knife at Twilight's chest. “Now slowing walk outside the bar and violence what be necessary.” He moved Twilight to the door. Him and Twilight was about be out the door only to be stopped by a shout from a cyan Pegasus.

“HOLD UP! *Hic* TWILIGHT YOUR RAN AWAY FROM ME, *HIC* BUT YOU LEAVE WHAT THIS PIECE OF TRASH!,” Rainbow walking clumsy to Twilight and the stallion.

“WHO YOU CALLING A PIECE OF TRASH!” shouted the stallion
“YOU!” Rainbow pushed the stallion back. Getting the attention everypony in the bar. Bartender seeing this told them to knocked it off. But they was to intoxicated to listen.
Twilight was asking and trying to get Rainbow to leave but again too intoxicated to listen.

He pulled out his knife ready to stab Rainbow. “SAY IT AGAIN!” he shouted.

Rainbow got dead in his face showing no fear of the weapon. “PIECE-

“Rainbow stop it!” pleaded Twilight.

“OF!”

“Rainbow listen to me!”

“TRASH!” she finished.

Twilight saw no other option. “That's it you ask for it! He was about to launched himself at Rainbow. Time move slow. “What to do what to do” Twilight rubbed her head than a idea came up. An instant Twilight grabbed Rainbow and teleported them out the bar and into the her bedroom in the oak tree.

Rainbow vomit a few times on the floor because the alcohol and teleporting. Twilight clean her up and put her to bed.

“Twilight,” whisper Rainbow.

'Yeah Rainbow” replied Twilight.

“I'm sorry for earlier I was stupid,”

“It's okay just promise me you won't go near there again or any bar,”

“ Okay I promise,”

”“And earlier at Pony's peak will that effect our friendship?” asked Rainbow.

Twilight didn't answered. She was about to leave the room when Rainbow called her.

She played with the blankets smiling sheepishly. “Can you sleep with me tonight.”

“Sure Rainbow,”said Twilight. She got into bed with Rainbow and nopony said a word. When she was sure Rainbow was asleep she whispered. “I don't know what will happen and that's what I'm afraid of.”

Author's Note:

I kinda rushed on this one.

But don't you worry I'll get a proofreader later.

Tell me what you think of this chapter