• Published 19th Jul 2013
  • 2,958 Views, 31 Comments

Judgement - rikkuidol

  • ...
4
 31
 2,958

Day 2: Little Visit

Chapter 11:

Day 2: Little Visit



“Don’t apologize Twilight, it’s not your fault, it’s mine” Answered Vergil as they sat near a pond in the park. After Twilight knew that Vergil was supposed to be a father, she instantly remembered that he had died and resurrected.


After a long silence, Vergil finally stood up and unsheathed Yamato, as the light of the Sun reflected on the blade and caught Twilight’s attention, Vergil looked around to see if anypony around was near them, and when he saw that the park was almost empty for some reason, he spoke.

“Want to see something cool?” Vergil asked with his neutral and cool expression.

Twilight then stood up and looked at Vergil Quizzically, to which Vergil only smirked as he closed his eyes and sheathed his sword. Twilight was about to subject to this but as soon as she saw that Vergil made a stance after sheathing his sword with one hand holding the scabbard and the other hand close at the handle while standing in front of the small pond.


*Tick!*


As fast as Twilight opened her eyes from a natural blink, she heard a ‘Tick’ sound and saw Vergil returning to his normal standing. Twilight was about to question Vergil if he gave up or forgot how to do the ‘cool’ thing that he was supposed to show, when a gust of wind hit her face and saw a spherical gusts of wind in front of her slicing the air and making a crater like hole on the pond.


“W-w-what was that!” shouted Twilight in shock with wide eyes. “I didn’t know you could cut air like that!”

“Impressed?” was the only thing Vergil said as he looked at Twilight with a grin on his face.

“Super impressed! How did you do that?! In a matter of a blink of an eye, you cut through the air multiple times!” expressed Twilight as she flailed her hooves in the air.


“Yamato, the memento of my father gave me; can cut through anything” answered Vergil.

“Anything?”

“Anything…”

“Wow, just wow, no wonder your father was that strong as you told”

“Yes, he used to tell me and my brother stories as to how he could swipe a whole pack of demon minions in one stroke”

“So if your father can kill that many demons, then he had lots of weapons doesn’t he? With what you told me about materializing the souls”

“I’m impressed you remembered what I’ve said” said Vergil as he looked at the horizon. “But, I forgot to mention that, Demons with Great Combatant souls are the only ones capable of materializing into weapons.” He added

“Yes, like Cerberus or Discord, right?” answered Twilight as she jotted down on a note she magical summoned.

“Discord?” asked Vergil, as he looked at Twilight Quizzically.

“Discord, the Element of Chaos and Disharmony. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that, that was his name. Remember the one I told before that we incased in stone and later on with the help of Fluttershy was reformed?” answered Twilight as she still continued to Jot on some note.

“I see, so this, Discord is now good? Where is he now?” asked Vergil, to which Twilight stopped her writing and rubbed her chin and thought. And after a good few seconds, she gave up and just shrugged.

“You let loose, the Element of Chaos and Disharmony without supervision? You ponies seem to be too naïve” answered Vergil. “What happens when he suddenly changes his mind?”

“We have trust him enough, that he will do the right thing” answered Twilight with a smile on her face.

“Trust?”

“Third times the charm, right?” said Twilight with a warm smile.





*************

Everfree Forest Entrance “Fluttershy’s Cottage”





“Why, if I may ask, are we doing here?” asked Vergil as they approached the Cottage of Fluttershy

“Well, you seemed to doubt our faith in Discord when we talked about letting him free unsupervised” answered Twilight “So let’s ask Fluttershy on her thoughts about Discord.”

“I see, because it was Fluttershy who reformed him in the first place”

“Exactly!” answered Twilight with a beaming Smile.

And as they reached the front door of Fluttershy, Twilight knocked on the door and called out Fluttershy.

“Are you home Fluttershy? It’s me, Twilight. I brought Verg---I mean Nero with me!” said Twilight as she looked at Vergil with a sheepish grin. “We kinda forgot to tell everybody that your real name is Vergil. And that brings me to question---

Before Twilight could question Vergil as to why he didn’t introduce himself with his real name before, the door opened. Twilight and Vergil looked at the door and saw that no one was there, until a sound of a small voice of clearing its throat was heard.

*Ahe! Ahem!*

And as they looked down, they saw a little white rabbit holding the door open with a raised eyebrow while tapping its one foot. It then gestured them to talk. When Twilight noticed this, she gave the small bunny a small smile and talked.

“Hi Angel, is Fluttershy home?” asked Twilight to the little white bunny while wearing a warm smile. The little bunny only nodded and gestured them to come in as it ran further inside the cottage.

“Who was at the door Angel?” said a soft voice as it peaked from what seems to be the dining room “Another guest?”

“Hi Fluttershy! I brought Nero along for a little visit” said Twilight as she trotted next to her friend. “I hope we’re not bothering you with your guest” Twilight added with a sheepish grin.

“Oh! Hello Twilight, you’re not a bothering anypony. Hello Nero, nice to see you again” said Fluttershy with one of the warmest smiles, to which Vergil acknowledged with a nod. “Are you ok now Twilight? Is something bothering you?” Fluttershy added.

“I’m fine now Fluttershy, Thanks for asking. We’re here today because Nero wanted to ask you something.” said Twilight as she sat and pointed her hoof to Vergil.

“Oh my, what is it you wanted to ask me about?” asked Fluttershy with a concerned look on her face. “I’ll answer any questions you have for me, with the best I can”

“Very well then, But Firstly I must apologize to you Fluttershy” said Vergil with his Neutral tone and expression.

“Apologize? For what Nero?” asked Fluttershy with a confused look on her face as she hovered to Vergil’s Eyelevel.

“My real name is Vergil, and I apologize for hiding my real name” answered Vergil as he bowed his head a little. “I have my reasons and in time, will tell them to all of you” he added as he looked at Fluttershy and Twilight.

“I see, well, you’re my friend and whatever might be your reason for hiding it from us.” She said with a warm smile as she looked at Twilight then back at Vergil. “We understand, and will wait for you to tell us yourself”.

“Thank you”

“It’s no problem at all. Now, what is it you want to ask me about?”

“Yes, It is a matter regarding a creature named Discord, I was informed by Twilight that you where the one you reformed the Element of Chaos and Disharmony?”

“I heard my wonderful name! Did somepony call me?” said a cheery voice from the room.

“It’s funny you asked that Vergil, Discord is just in the other room! He just arrived moments before you two got here”

And as the trio entered the other room, they saw a unique creature with different parts of animals wearing a spiffy English outfit wearing a monocle and holding a teacup while sitting on a chair on a long table, and just across the table was Angel bunny sporting a top hat and drinking from a small teacup.

“We’re having a tea party!” said Fluttershy cheeringly as she sat next to the creature. “Discord this is my new friend Vergil. Vergil this is Discord.

“Oh! A Demi-Human! And I can sense royalty in his veins!” said Discord cheeringly, and in with a snap of a finger he appeared next to Vergil.


“Hello! Discords the name and CHAOS! Is my game” said Discord as he offered Vergil a glass of what seems to be chocolate milk.

“Likewise” said Vergil as he took the glass of chocolate milk. Discord then gestured Vergil to drink it, Vergil then looked at Twilight and Fluttershy and they both gave a small nod.

And as Vergil drank the milk, Discord rubbed his goat chin and a little light bulb suddenly appeared above his head, and with a snap of a finger a monocle appeared in the left eye of Vergil, to which he was surprised, and stopped drinking the milk.


“That’s better! You look more like your Father now!” said Discord as he slithered behind Vergil. To which Vergil spat out the milk he drank and in Unison, Twilight and Vergil Shouted.



What?!

Author's Note:

11 more days! :3

will be on break for a good while, gonna be busy working. chapters will be back next week! thanks for the views and faves!