• Published 19th Jul 2013
  • 2,959 Views, 31 Comments

Judgement - rikkuidol

  • ...
4
 31
 2,959

Free Fall

Chapter 1:

Free Fall


Power….I need more….Power



Might controls everything – And without strength, you cannot protect anything; let alone yourself….



Above high in the blue sky filled with the bright Sun’s warmth and light, a portal opened, and in a few moments something came out of the portal. Just above the Ghastly Gorge, a white speck can be seen falling from the sky in free fall, slowly descending from high above the sky.



*BOOM!*



A huge Crater was left when it landed in Ghastly Gorge from a very high altitude, there was silence for a few moments, then the sound of clanking metal was heard, and at the edge of the crater, an armored hand came out and grabbed at the land, and with a few grunts, it made its way out of the crater; A white bipedal creature, wearing an heavy armor that pulsed colors, atop its head was a humanoid helmet with horns protruding from the forehead and a cape.

“Where am I?” said the creature with its voice echoing through its helmet as it groggily tried to balance itself. Looking from left to right, the creature took in the scenery before he looked at the sky and spoke once again. “I died”

As if accepting its said fate, it walked from side to side making small grunts. As it walked, its armor started to shake, and with a few more steps its armor broke, starting from the boots up. But it did not bother the creature as it still continued to walk slowly and groggily, and after a good distance it left a trail of its armor, which revealed what the creature wore underneath all that armor; A long blue coat with three tails and a snake-like pattern on the right side of the jacket, a set of white gloves and long black pants. The creature stopped in its tracks and slowly removed its helmet, revealing a pale white male face with brushed down white hair covering his eyes and most of his face. After tossing his helmet lazily on the ground, he put his hand on his face behind his hair and with a quick sweep from the bottom and up, his hair was now swept back, revealing an emotionless face.

With another look at his surroundings, he came to a conclusion that he was in some kind of gorge. “If I am dead, why is the surrounding seem so bright, even though I am in a gorge, Is this heaven” he said, and as soon as he spoke those words, a smirk crept in his face “Highly unlikely, me, in heaven, how laughable” .

‘But if this is not Heaven, then, where am I?’ he thought to himself “I must get out of here” he said to himself, after eyeing the edge of the gorge, as he knelt and with a grunt, he jumped from where he was standing onto the top of the gorge.

“This is definitely not Heaven” he said as he scanned the area again “but why is it so….” he cannot find the right words to put on what he is seeing and feeling at the moment; Yes the trees that surrounded the gorge were dark and ominous, even the gorge itself, was in fact, a gorge and yet. As he tackled for a word in his mind to fit the big picture, it suddenly came to him.”…Colorful”








Ponyville “Sugarcube Corner”

“I feel a disturbance in the force” said pinkie as she stopped in her tracks while balancing a tray of cupcakes on her head, right next to a table her friends are currently at.

“Is somethin’ botherin’ you, sugarcube?” asked Applejack as she looked at pinkie with an eyebrow raised.
“C’mon AJ, you know Pinkie is just being Pinkie, though I kinda see where you’re going with this, she just stopped, for no apparent reason” said Rainbow Dash as she hovered next to Pinkie while poking her puffy pink hair quizzically”.

“I-Is she alright, Rainbow?” Whispered Fluttershy behind her pink mane “I hope she’s fine, you girls don’t think she’s having a stroke isn’t she? Oh my!” added Fluttershy as she starts to panic due to her pink friend’s situation.

“Come now Fluttershy, you know how Pinkie acts randomly from time to time, though I think it’s not THAT grave, It seems this is not included in her, ‘Pinkie Sense’ as she calls it” said Rarity, while flipping her hair and turning to Twilight next to her. “What do you think Twilight?”

“Hmmm, we all know that it’s Pinkie we’re talking about here, she might just be being random, though, she did say she felt a disturbance in the ‘Force’? I doubt sh-----“ before Twilight could finish her sentence she was cut off with the strange way Pinkie started to act. “Are you alright Pinkie?”

Pinkie started to shake profusely as if she’s having a stroke of some kind, which furthered Fluttershy’s worry as she started to whimper; All the while Rainbow Dash hovered a few feet away from Pinkie when suddenly. She was gone, leaving only the tray of cupcakes floating in mid-air for a while, then falling to the ground.

Everyone had eyes as wide as saucers and mouths agape for a good while, when a good few seconds passed, Twilight spoke” What just happened?”

“A Pinkie Pie just happened” Answered Rainbow Dash.




Ghastly Gorge “Surface”

‘Where in the world am I?’ He thought to himself as he started to slowly walk away from the gorge, where there was seemingly a road up a small hill ‘If there is a road here, there must be civilization nearby, for all I know, this is neither Heaven, Hell or Earth’ as he further thought to himself.

As he neared the top of the hill, an Image came to his mind.

A creature identical to him wearing a red coat as opposed to his blue, with white brushed down hair sporting a white color same as his, with a huge sword on its back. As he slowly backs away from the creature, nearing the edge of a waterfall, they exchanged words, though their mouths open, words did not come out.
As he closed at the edge of the waterfall, he opened his mouth, but no words came out again, and in a quick motion he let himself fall. The creature quickly stretched its arms, and in reflex he slashed the upcoming hand, he fell in Free Fall.


As he snapped back in his senses, he was already atop the small hill, what he saw was a vast green land, and over the horizon was the sun shining brightly as its light covers the land as if embracing it, like a warm embrace of a mother to its child. He felt the warmth creeping in his body, it felt good and at the same time he felt sadness. As one word escaped his mouth:

Mother"