• Published 20th Jul 2013
  • 3,588 Views, 110 Comments

Fighting is Magic: Story Mode (Mane Six Edition) - SuperPinkBrony12



A potential story mode for the ill fated project Fighting is Magic. Princess Celestia creates the first annual Equestria Battle Tournament and everyone has their eye on the prize. Including our six heroines, and some familiar foes.

  • ...
10
 110
 3,588

PreviousChapters Next
Fluttershy: Introduction

Fluttershy Breeze: A pegasus pony with an unusually strong connection to the ground below

Species: Pegasus

Special Talent: Communicating with/caring for animals

Growing up Fluttershy's body grew much faster then anypony else's, but as a result her wings did not keep up and she struggled with flying. This along with her shy nature made her an easy target for bullies, and all throughout her childhood the frequent bullying traumatized her.

Even after she found that the world below Cloudsdale was typically much nicer, and even earned her cutie mark Fluttershy could not bring herself to ditch her pegasi roots. Reluctantly she remained in Cloudsdale with her only friend Rainbow Dash. But the bullying did not stop until she was almost a full grown mare. Despite the efforts of her friends and family.

Purchasing a run-down cottage near the Everfree Forest Fluttershy fixed it up and used it as the basis for an animal care facility. She soon made the cottage her permanent home and despite the fact that she was still sometimes pushed around by the animals Fluttershy became much happier. And Ponyville became a second home to her. She even found a pet in the form of the sweet but spoiled Angel Bunny, who took it upon himself to help his master overcome her shyness by any means necessary.

Fluttershy did not want anything to do with the Equestria Battle Tournament. Even after all her other friends signed up. Reluctantly after some encouragement from her animals Fluttershy decided to enter the tournament, if only so she could use the money to start paying down the loan that she had taken out to purchase her cottage. She is unaware of the dangers waiting for her throughout the various stages. Including a new evil that is unlike anything she's ever seen.

Author's Note:

And now it's on to Fluttershy. We're on the home stretch here people.

PreviousChapters Next