• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 510 Views, 2 Comments

Iron Will and The Element of Darkness. - RoboCom64 Zelos



When the elements of harmony were created, there was another one with them. The element of Darkness which was hidden from Equestria for generations. Now the element grows strong and Equestria is in danger.

  • ...
4
 2
 510

Chapter 1: The Darkness is born.

Chapter 1: The Darkness is born.

Every pony knows the legend of the elements of harmony, which were used to banish Nightmare moon. It is a wide known ponytale but there is a part which stays hidden. Where did the elements of harmony come from? Who made them?

Princess Celestia is one of the few ponies who survived these times. She remembers the birth of elements as she was one of its creators, but the truth about their creation was to be hidden for the sake of Equestria.

Long ago before the eternal night was brought in Equestria by Nightmare Moon, before king Sombra clouded Crystal Empire in eternal darkness, before the chaos reign of Discord there were 7 mighty alicorns who used their magic for the greater good. These alicorns were the mightiest mages that Equestria has ever seen and among them were Celestia and Luna.

These mighty alicorns were troubled for the faith of Equestria. They knew that they were not immortal and could not bare the thought of Equestria without their protection.

One day Celestia came up with an idea. She saw a solution to this. One day the 7 alicorns gathered to create magical artifacts which would hold the combined power of the 7 and could only be used by those whose heart is pure. Now they could rest asure that Equestria shall always have a protection.

During this time one of the alicorns was corrupted by the great evil spirit. The spirit's name was Darel. This spirit was one of the darkest and most evil forces in Equestria, but ir didn't have the physical body. Being the great deciver the spirit has hidden itself inside one of the alicorns and came up with an evil plan.

In the moment of truth when the 7 combined their magical powers to create the elements of harmony the spirit took control over the alicorn and the whole spell of creation went horribly wrong. Instead of six elements there were seven and the seventh element was named the element of darkness.

The alicorns tried to use their magic to destroy the element but it was too strong. It had the combined magical power of the 7 alicorns and the spirit of darkness itself was sucked into the amulet. The elements of harmony were given to soon to be princesses Luna and Celestia and the element of darkness was hidden away and banished frome Equestria. Even Luna and Celestia were not told where it was banished. Only the five alicorns knew, but now none of them are alive.

The time went on, generations passed, empires have risen and fallen, and the element of darkness became forgotten. Only Celestia and Luna know this tale now.

With time the horrible thing has happened. The ancient banishing spell grew weak and the lord of darkness began to break free from the its control. Using his deceiving magic Darel lured ponies through all of Equestria in fruitless attempts to find the element and free him. Darel thought that ponies were weak and worthless and so he found a new puppet to ensure his plans come true, the minotaur Iron Will.

To be Continued....