• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 19,204 Views, 791 Comments

If you have sex with a changeling that looks like your beloved and you didn’t know and you end up having a child together, does it count as cheating? - TheWraithWriter



Shining Armor finds out he has a bastard love child with the Queen of the Changelings. This can only end well.

  • ...
137
 791
 19,204

True Final Ending

True Final Ending

Sunshine and Rainbow Dash winged their way through the sky before setting down on the road just outside Sweet Apple Acres. They went forward cautiously, not knowing what to expect.

But as they rounded a corner, their fears were alleviated. Somewhat.

Applejack sat atop a pile of changeling corpses, calmly cleaning her shotgun before reloading it. The orange earth pony looked over at Sunshine and Dash and waved a hoof in greeting.

“Well howdy there, Ah hope Ah didn’t miss nothin’.”

*******

The Wraith Writer sat at his computer, typing out AJ’s southern drawl as best he could. Who knew writing ponies was this hard. Oh well, it wasn’t like Hasbro had roving Cease and Desist squads.

There was then a pounding at the door.

“I had to type that, didn’t I?”

Comments ( 220 )

2950756 Congratulations! You have unlocked the True Final Ending.:yay:

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: The title alone is enough to get me to like and favorite it. Now to just read it later.

:yay:
Please give us the awaited sequel, where Shining Armor makes a baby with Chrysalis and Cadence as mothers to forgive them.:pinkiesmile:

2950779 this is the Hasbro cease and desist depratment, come out now or we will use Force!!!

2951096 Oh shit, they can use the Force!

2951108
They can't use the force. They use the Faust!

2951179
You made me jazz in my pants

haha this was awesome. one rule of the universe never say "it can't get any worse" or anything similar to that cause it will always happen.

3480755 Oh that one.
Yes that was a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference. I'm so glad someone got that.:twilightsmile:

This story looks familiar.

3481609 It's been up a while. Perhaps you passed by it before?
If you read it, which you should, I hear it's good, let me know what you think of it.
Input is output.

...That came out of nowhere.

3481623
Actually, it isn't this one. The other was called My Son is a Changeling. But I'll read this when I have time.

3481306 That was the funniest movie I've ever seen...:rainbowlaugh:

3677060 Everypony loves Zecora L Jackson.

3677238 Right. Also, I hope you don't mind if I double check all you're edits with Gramer check. You're probably golden but I'm narcissistic so it helps me.

Also, you now have an Editor Credit in the description.

3677651
You.
I thank you.
Because you stroked my ego.
And my ego likes being stroked.:raritywink:
Merry Christmas!:twilightsmile:

3677250
3677259
You don't actually need commas there because they are not coordinating conjunctions. It is punctuated correctly as is.

It's kinda funny, my OC's name is Sunshine....

3680836 That is funny!:rainbowlaugh:
Have you had a chance to look at A Light in Shining Darkness?

3680859

No, but I'll try to soon. I have many other editing request, but I'll think I'll do this now, because I'm very forgetful. :twilightsheepish:

3680889 Only if you want to.
Oh, and merry Hearth's Warming!

3680891

and hearth's warming eve to you :pinkiehappy:

3680941 That's how I imagine them.:twilightsmile:

3680953 A common internet joke is that Shining is a Surfer type dude and he likes Corn-dogs.
In this instance, Corn-dogs are Shining's comfort food.

#whyisthistitlesolongitdoesn'tmakeanysense, no seriously why?

3681222 Whoa, I forgot that conversation even took place.
*gasp* I should post this in the perpetual discussion group!:rainbowkiss:

3681428 Never before was a Renegade Interrupt been pressed so hard.

Wha...... Wh..... This is the strangest, most random, nonsensical story I have ever read.

I applaud you.

assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/citizen_cane.gif

3681667 *crying* Thank you! Thank you all! I would like to thank the internet! And Lauren Faust! and my parents! and my dealer!

Really well thought trough and nicely written. :pinkiehappy:

Many cases of "thought" being "though" I have noticed. Multiple other spelling errors, but it was enjoyable; though, a little fast and zany at times.

3681202

The title makes sense after you finish the story. ESPECIALLY after you finish the story.

3681770 Eh, I;m not perfect....
...Okay, I am. Just not without a few errors.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.:twilightsmile:

3681866 It does?:applejackunsure:
I kinds thought the title made less sense after you finished reading.

Please elaborate.

3681882 You don't need a soul to be afraid....:pinkiecrazy:

3681887

Because at the beginning we expect the title to be relevant to Shining. But at the end we find out the title is actually from Cadence's perspective.

3681962 "What makes me a good demoman?
Well if I was a bad demoman, I wouldn't be sitting here discussing it with ya, now would I!"

3681914 Hm.:trixieshiftleft: Perhaps.
Save Cadance knew full well what she was doing.

3682807
No.
I dunno if I am anywhere like Ginger.

Rarely has the Random tag been so apt.

3682967 I live for the reaction to the twist!

3683016 Yes! Yet another person was harmed by my writing. I'm on a roll.

3683024 Random tag FTW!

3683076
fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/204/6/c/molestia_soundboard_by_l3th4lprodigy-d6er85e.png

3683076
Somebrony needs to makes this a thing.

3683398 Check chapter 4 of the sequel.

Login or register to comment