• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 1,562 Views, 12 Comments

Doctor Who: A Bloom in Time - Rave Blitz



The Doctor in his 11th incarnation takes Apple Bloom on a journey of a lifetime.

  • ...
8
 12
 1,562

I don't want to go.....

DOCTOR WHO: A BLOOM IN TIME

Chapter 1: I don't want to go.....




The Doctor in his 10th incarnation stood as he looked at the Wedding of Donna Noble. Two of the Nobles, Wilfred and Donna's mother approached the Doctor, "Ahhh and here you are....." Wilfred greeted, "Didn't I tell you, you'll be alright?" Wilfred continued, "Oh....that's right, forgot to tell you, they've arrested Mr.Naysmith, it was on the news, him and his daughter....both of them locked up. I've been thinking....Doctor, there's one thing you never told me.....that woman.....who was she?"

The Doctor looked over to Donna and the group, then back at Wilfred, "I just came to give you this....." He said as he pulled out an envelope from his overcoat pocket, "Wedding present.....thing is I've never carried money so I just popped back in time, borrowed a quill off a really lovely man......Jeffery Noble his name was....." At the mention of the name, Donna's mother gasped and covered her mouth, "Have it he said...." The Doctor said, "Have that on me....."

Wilfred looked at the Doctor with slight tears and smiled. The two walked back over to Donna, "What's this then?" Donna asked, "Ohh don't tell me....it's a bill, just what I need right now." She opened the envelope to find a ticket, "A Lottery ticket?! What a cheap present....who was that? Still, you never know....trouble all around this week....I might get lucky! Oi! Shaun!"

Wilfred and Donna's mother looked back over to the Doctor as Wilfred gave a salute. The Doctor gave a sad expression as he turned and walked back to the TARDIS. Wilfred started to cry, tears rolled down his cheeks as the TARDIS de-materialized.

---------------------

It was a snowy New Years of the year 2005 as Rose Tyler and her mother Jackie Tyler walked down the street, "Late now....I've missed it, midnight....Mickey's gonna be calling me now, this is your fault!" Rose complained.

"No it's not, it's Jim though, he said he was gonna give us a lift and he was absent and his car broke, I can't help it!" Jackie snapped back.

"Think of it Mum, he's useless!!" Rose replied.

"Listen to you....the mechanic!" Jackie said, "Be fair though....in my time in life, I'm not gonna do much better!"

The two stopped as Rose comforted her mother, "Don't be like that.....you never know....there could be someone out there...."

"Maybe..... one day....." Jackie said, "Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year!" Rose smiled as she gave her mother a hug, "Don't stay out all night....." She scolded.

"Just try and stop me...." Jackie countered as the two parted ways.

As Rose made her way into a building, a sudden grunt caught her attention. She turned as she saw a man with wild brown hair, with a long brown overcoat and a brown pinstriped suit underneath, "You alright mate?" She asked.

"Yeah....." The man replied.

"Have a bit too much to drink?" Rose asked.

"Something like that....." The man answered.

"Maybe it's time you went home....." Rose said.

"Yeah......" The man said. Rose began to walk off until the man spoke up, "What year is this?" He asked.

Rose smiled, "Come on mate, you should figure it out...." The man tilted his head. "2005, January the 1st." Rose said.

"2005....." The man replied, "Tell you what...." He said smiling, "I'll bet you're going to have a really great year!" He had slight tears in his eyes.

"Yeah?" Rose smiled, "See ya...." She said. She ran into the building and up the stairs.

The man known as the Doctor smiled as he then gave another pained grunt. The pain became unbearable as the Doctor had held the radiation he had absorbed for so long. He slowly limped his way toward the TARDIS, "GRAGGHHHH!!" He gave a cry of pain as he fell onto his hands and knees. The Doctor then looked up as he saw him: Ood Sigma.

"We shall sing to you Doctor.....the universe shall sing you to your sleep....." Ood Sigma said.

The Doctor got up as he continued his way to the TARDIS, he then closed the door weakly behind him as he threw off his overcoat. Looking at his hand he noticed a golden energy coming out of it. He walked over to the console as he pulled a lever. The TARDIS de-materialized and re-materialized over the planet, however the planet was different than before. The Doctor then turned as tears flowed down his cheeks, "I don't wanna go...." He cried. The Doctor's face and hands started to glow with golden energy. The Doctor breathed heavily as the energy began to build and it suddenly burst out of him. The TARDIS console room began to spark and explode and fire started to erupt. "ARGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The Doctor screamed in pain as the energy ceased. He stumbled back a bit. He was now in a new incarnation as he looked down and grabbed his legs, kissing them, "Legs....I still got legs....." He said. He wiggled his fingers, "Ohh hands, fingers...lots of fingers...." He then grabbed his hair, "AND STILL NOT GINGER!!!" He shouted. "Wait....." He checked his throat, "I'm a girl.....no....no I'm not a girl...." The Doctor then tapped the sides of his head, "What was I doing...I'm....I'm..." The TARDIS suddenly sparked and shook. The Doctor laughed as he grabbed onto the Console, "CRASHING!!!" The Doctor said. He ran to the computer on the Console, "HAHAHA!! WHOO HOO!!" He cheered. The TARDIS began to spin out of control as the Doctor held on for dear life, "GERONIMOOOOOOOO!!!" He shouted.

-----------------------

Luna's night casted it's presence on the peaceful town of Ponyville. On the farm of Sweet Apple Arces, Apple Bloom had trouble getting sleep. Applejack and Big Macintosh had gone out of town for several weeks, leaving Granny Smith to watch over Apple Bloom. Apple Bloom got out of her bed as she looked out the window towards the stars. Giving a small sigh she made a wish, "Ah wish Ah had a special friend....." She said holding her hooves in a pleading gesture, "One Ah can go on adventures with.....and possibly fahnd mah Cutie Mark....." As if on que Apple Bloom noticed a blue box tumbling through the air as it came crashing down near the Apply family barn near one of the Apple trees. Giving a gasp, Apple Bloom rushed down the stairs as she made her way outside. She then saw that the blue box was turned over on it's side. Suddenly the doors had opened as two hands grasped the side of the box and a strange creature's head popped out. The creature had wet brown hair, hazel colored eyes, and wore a ragged down shirt and a tie. The creature was also covered in sweat.

The creature then spoke, "Can I have an apple..... all I can think about....apples, a craving that's new....never had a craving before....." The creature smiled, "And you're a horse.....well....a small horse.....have I landed in a land of horses? Gosh that's pretty awkward yet interesting....."

Apple Bloom couldn't help but stare with a confused look at the strange creature. This was going to be a long night.......