• Published 27th Jul 2013
  • 1,073 Views, 30 Comments

Gaming Online - Xx-Sniper_Masters-xX



Luna's try at MW3 is full of rage, failures, and epic final killcams. Will she get through? Or will she end up utterly failing? Check this story to find out!

  • ...
6
 30
 1,073

Protect Burger Town! (bonus chapter)

*one day on a Private match in Terminal*

(Using they're real names now)

"So how much Cheese with your C4?" Luna asked Rainbow

"Just 1 slice." Then Luna went inside, shot the cheese, and came out with a C4 pack. Covered in cheese.

"When I said 1 slice I didn't mean blow up the cheese all over the C4." Luna still gave the C4 to Rainbow who sat down next to Fluttershy. Who was not doing anything at all with the C4.

"Hey Fluttershy got a tactical insertion?" Fluttershy then replied -

"Yes. Why?" Rainbow then pointed to the wall opposite from the table they were sitting in.

"Place your tac there. Just in case you blow up into pieces by accident." Fluttershy nodded and placed her tac over to the wall

"Time for some munchkins!" *knife* *blows up* *spawns near the wall*

"C4 surprise. Works every time." Luna laughed at her own joke and continued to wait for the next customer at the Burger Town

*On the other side of the map*

"Ha Ha! I've managed to blow up the plane! And rob the accessory store... and the library... and Burg- WAIT I FORGOT TO ROB BURGER TOWN!" Shining facehoofed himself and then started to move towards Burger Town to rob the money.

*Burger Town*

"Celestia! Celestia! What are you doing back there?!" Luna then into the cooking room and found Celestia eating all the food.

"Uh... It's not what you think!" Luna then gave a cold stare and said

"Celestia. Your fired." Celestia then went over to her Tactical Insertion, picked it up, and left.

"Dang it and to think I could have gotten away with all that food!" *Shining pops out of nowhere and mugs Celestia*

"Give up. You have no defense. Now give me the money." Celestia didn't do anything except just stand there.

"You leave me no choice." *Shoots Celestia in the head*

*Shining then moves towards Burger Town*

"Hey. Can I get a double C4 deluxe here?" Luna then gave a yes and started to walk into the kitchen. But was stopped shortly after Shining aims the Desert Eagle at Luna's head.

"THIS IS A ROBBERY!" Shining then shot 3 bullets in the air which pretty much scared everyone out of Burger Town

"Give me the money." Luna said no in return

"GIVE. ME. THE MON-" *gets shot through the head by a sniper bullet*

"Screw Yolo. I'm Celestia." Then the game ended.

Author's Note:

Lol. I JUST HAD TO PUT THIS IN.