• Published 20th Feb 2012
  • 1,001 Views, 50 Comments

Half-Life Preparations - Armalite



Four teenage Resistance fighters uncover a Combine teleporter that takes them to Equestria

  • ...
1
 50
 1,001
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

Good stuff old chap!

no but really, keep up teh good work.

Love this so far.

cool....i was doing something like this but excepty, its just me, and i helped gordon with a captured heli, then the darkmatter explosion thing then i got universe-teleported to equestria.....

:pinkiehappy: i loe this story :pinkiehappy:

"Could be worse. Could be better to, but still, could be worse."

Sounds like something straight out of Half-Life 2.... Now all we need is a reference to the incredibly powerful AR3!!

Awesome! Really good so far. Godspeed and goodluck!

4271878 Oh god, people are still reading this. Sorry, dude, this story's been dead for decades. Although, if you enjoy the lighthearted mood, I have a couple more stories like this, so feel free to check them out! Only one of those are dead!

4275209

NOOOOO ! SUCH A SEVERE LACK OF HL STORIES!

Yeah, I know that these 4 characters is probably based off of some people.

But is this like an alternate universe where the combine never had the "anti-pregnancy" field (which was on for 20 years?)

8309228
Funnily enough, they weren't based off anyone. I wrote this so long ago, I think at the time I just didn't know the amount of time between hl 1 and 2. I'm curious of what you thought of it, though, considering it's one of the first stories I wrote. (Pretty sure it's really bad, I'm just too afraid to re-read it lol)

8309238

Well it's a bit cheesy otherwise it's a read lol

8309365
How generous of you lol

Login or register to comment