• Published 20th Feb 2012
  • 13,297 Views, 1,365 Comments

Ascended - BlackWing



2 Years after the events of Monster, 1 year after the epilogue. Sequel. Firebolt fan character.

  • ...
62
 1,365
 13,297

Springing The Trap (20)

Springing The Trap

Glad to be out of Canterlot and back home, still intact, Nightshade walked in on something very surprising. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, making out on the couch.

"Room for one more?" He asked, causing them both to jump.

"Oh, um hi?" Fluttershy said meekly from underneath Dash, blushing.

"It's just, well, we got bored waiting for you to come back and, since you were with the princesses, we decided to have some fun of our own?" Rainbow said jumping off of her friend, hoping that the excuse would work.

"Fair enough." He replied. The pegasi pair looked him ever, eyeing his crotch.

"So, um, how were they?" Fluttershy asked softly.

"How were who?" He asked in turn.

"The princesses dummy." Rainbow shot back.

"They are doing fine." He replied.

"That's not what we meant." Fluttershy said getting a little annoyed.

"WAS THE SEX GOOD?" Rainbow yelled.

"Let's just say I can now add 'escaping from sex with royalty' to my list of special skills." He said with a smirk. It took the pair a minute to let the meaning sink in.

"You mean, you DIDN'T do it?" Rainbow asked.

"That's right." Nightshade replied.

"But, they sent you back here, of their own will, after THREE HOURS. What were you doing the whole time?" She asked again.

"I um, well..." He trailed off.

"Yes?" Fluttershy asked sweetly.

"I taught them to take care of themselves okay? We don't have to worry about them coming after me again, because they are dealing with each other's issues from now on. Same way you were dealing with Applejack's" He said looking at Rainbow.

"You went through all that, for me?" Fluttershy squeaked.

"Hey, you held your own against three stallions last year for me. There's no way ANYONE is getting this before you do sweetheart." He said, scooping up Fluttershy and giving her a loving kiss. Their tongues danced for only a moment, before her put her down. The two mares took deep breaths, smelling the air, thick with his scent. They became droopy eyed again.

"I'm sorry, not till tomorrow. We still have Big Mac to deal with. As soon as we're done with him tomorrow, we can do it non stop the entire rest of the two weeks." They looked a little down thinking they'd have to wait, but the prospect of two weeks of never ending sex was enough to get them to agree to it.

"Besides, the two of you looked like you were having fun." Nightshade teased. They both blushed. Looking at each other, they both got the same idea of 'Tackle him and have our fun now'. They both dove, only for him to grab one in each arm. He then wrapped a wing around each, pushing them against his body with the powerful, yet soft limbs, restraining them.

"Now now, none of that." He said. The pegasus pair, stuck in his wings, became content to snuggle into them. The warm sensation made his cheeks turn red as they nuzzled the sensitive plumes, wrapping themselves around his waist and torso. He held them close, then lay down on the bed next to them. The three headed off to sleep, with Nightshade helping them along with his powers to prevent them from taking advantage of him while he was asleep.


Nightshade's alarm went off, and he woke the trio up. They looked at him lustfully, only to be reminded, "Tonight".

"Okay, Dash, you ready for phase one? Meet Soarin at the school house, and 'chase' him to Sweet Apple Acres. Be sure to control yourself. Once Big Mac goes in the barn, begin phase two." He instructed.

"So, I've got to keep myself in check around Soarin AND Big Mac?" She asked.

"Well, if you can, when you get home, I'll..." Then he whispered into her ear. Her eyes shot wide, and a lecherous grin grew across her face.

"Just think of it as a bet. Make sure you win."

"You got it!" She said enthusiastically as she flew off.

"So, what do we do while she's gone?" Fluttershy asked seductively, only to find a cool candy apple stuck in her mouth.

"Well, since the sun isn't unbearable, I guess Celestia and Luna are taking good care of each other." He said, ignoring her question He took a bite out of a candy apple of his own, giving Fluttershy a close hug.

"Don't worry, when I get back, I'll take real good care of you and Dash. Remember, you still have first dibs on me. Once we're done with the prank, I'll let you do ANYTHING you want." With that, he left the house, and took off into the air. He wanted to make sure the plan went smoothly.


"Hey Big Mac, can you come in the barn a minute, I need yer help with somethin." Applejack asked. Dash had already come by, giving her the go ahead to start the plan.

"What do ya need?" Said the stoic stallion entering the barn, only to find the door close behind him.

"Well, Soarin ain't here, and I've gone mad with heat. I needja ta buck me." She pinning him against the barn door.

"But AJ, that's wrong. We're family. We can't do that!" He said getting scared.

"Either you buck me, or AHM bucking YOU." She said sternly. He slipped away, sweating, looking for a means of escape. Soarin saw his moment, dove through the open window, tackling Applejack to the ground.

"Run Big Mac! I'll hold her off!" He yelled at the red pony.

"How?" He asked.

"I'll sacrifice myself so you can escape!" He said with a smile. He didn't look too upset for somepony who was about to sacrifice himself.

"Ah can't let ya buck my...." Before Mac could say sister, Applejack had reversed the tackle, and was now riding Soarin. As she moaned in pleasure, Big Mac opened the barn door, anxious to get out of there.

"Don't make a lick of sense. They was all fine yesterday. Just gotta get out of town." Spotting the Everfree forest, he made his way towards it, only to be cut off by Rainbow Dash.

"Well hey there Big Mac." She said in a normal, non lusty voice.

"Hey Rainbow." He said nervously.

"I'm looking to buy a pair of apples." She stated.

"Well, there's a whole bunch of em stacked up by the barn." He explained.

"Oh, I don't want those apples. I'm looking for a pair of big, RED apples." She said, putting her hoof on his chest, glaring down at his family jewels. He swallowed hard. He knew what she meant. He darted around her, only to have her get in his way time after time. She wouldn't let him get to the forest. He turned around and looked at his only option for escape. He had to head IN to Ponyville, hopefully finding someplace to hide. He couldn't go in his house, because Applebloom, who was now of age, and Granny Smith, who now had a fixed hip, were in there. It wouldn't be pretty.

Big Mac ran towards the small town, all the while chased by Rainbow Dash. He spotted a small group of mares, and ran into an alleyway before they spotted him. Rainbow Dash, having completed phase two, headed home for a candy apple. Nightshade saw which alley he had run into, and flew in to a nearby alley. He touched down, and snuck into the alley the stallion was hiding in.

"Big Mac? What are you doing here?" He asked, startling the large pony.

"Ah geez Nightshade, ya scared the apples outta me." He was looking pretty scared. "You get caught up in this too?" He asked.

"Yeah, all of a sudden, they just started going crazy. I was gettin chased by Rainbow Dash a while ago, till I hid in an alley, then she went and flew off after Soarin. I'm gonna try and make it to the library. I gotta save Spike. Twilight will be the only one in there, and I can just knock her out. Then we'll be able to hole up in there till it's dark, and make our escape under cover of night." It was a clever plan, and an ever more clever lie.

"Ah don't think that'd be a good idea. You know ahm sweet on the girl." Big Mac reasoned.

"Well, you're welcome to stay here, with Rainbow Dash flying overhead, and the rest of Ponyville acting like a pack of wolves looking for you." The though of that crowd finding him was more than enough to make his skin crawl.

"Point taken, lead the way."

Nightshade and Big Mac carefully crept through the shadows. Ever since the camping trip, he had learned to be more careful with his movements. They slid past Pinkie Pie's house, and took a quick peak in the windows. What they saw sent shivers down their spines.

"Poor Braeburn, it was nice knowing him." Nightshade said, putting his hand over his heart.

"I doubt he'll ever walk again." Said Big Mac solemnly, as if he were at a funeral.

The two sat in the alley across from the library for a long time, waiting for the mares who were prowling like sharks to leave.

"Once we get inside, I'll knock Twilight out, grab Spike, who's probably locked himself in his room, and we'll barricade ourselves inside till the sun goes down." Big Mac nodded. The two of them carefully walked into the library, hoping they wouldn't be seen. Nightshade picked the lock, a talent that he had found great use for ever since arriving in Equestria, and they both hurried inside, locking the door behind them.

"Well hello boys. Nice to see you around. Wasn't expecting anypony this time of season." The purple unicorn said, ogling them both.

"Eh, hi Twilight, is Spike around?" Nightshade asked nervously. It was fake though, as he could easily overpower her if need be.

"Oh no silly, Spike is in the forest with Firebolt. You two are the only guys around here, and I get you all to myself." She said, licking her lips.

"Oh, I know. It's time to end these games." He took a length of rope that Big Mac had on him and skillfully tied the stallion around the legs.

"What the hay are you doin Nightshade?" The somewhat angry stallion asked.

"Remember three years ago, mating season?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "How I told you I'd get you back?"

"Oh no." Big Mac said, coming to the realization.

"Oh yes. Especially since the two of you put me in a tough spot with those Pinkie Promises. It's payback time. Have fun Twilight. I know you'r birthday isn't for another month, but I figured I'd get you an early present." He said as he climbed the stairs, waving his hand behind his back. "I couldn't have done it without Rainbow, so now I need to go take care of her."

"You planned all this?" Nightshade turned back to look at Big Mac.

"Eeeyup." He climbed out the window, and flew home, Rainbow Dash in close pursuit.


"You like me?" Twilight asked, almost in disbelief.

"Eeyup. You like me?" Mac returned an incredulous look.

"Eeyup." She said, as she used her magic to untie him. They looked at each other, letting their eyes close, as they leaned in for a kiss.


"Hey you two, the plan went off without a hitch. Rainbow controlled herself, I didn't get raped, and now Twilight and Big Mac are together." Nightshade told the two, all three of them eating another candy apple.

"I think this calls for a celebration." Fluttershy said.

"I know just the way." He replied, all three walking upstairs as Rainbow pinched his behind.

He FINALLY got Big Mac back for what he did, and helped set him up with Twilight at the same time. Is it just me, or does anyone else REALLY want to know what Nightshade promised Rainbow Dash in return for controlling herself? I don't know what he told her, and I'm not sure if I want to. Okay, YES. I want to know. It's just going to be one of life's many unanswered questions.

Ascended Clop is gone, stop asking about it, I'm not bringing it back.