• Published 20th Feb 2012
  • 13,297 Views, 1,365 Comments

Ascended - BlackWing



2 Years after the events of Monster, 1 year after the epilogue. Sequel. Firebolt fan character.

  • ...
62
 1,365
 13,297

Innuendo Take 2 (19)

Innuendo Take 2

"Okay, so we all know the plan? Dash, you make sure to tell AJ to control herself around Soarin, at least until we're ready." Nightshade instructed. Rainbow gave a salute and flew off. Big Mac would spend all his time on the farm, seeing as how it was now growing season. This meant he wouldn't be aware of happenings in the town. The only way for him to know was if Granny Smith or his sisters gave it away. This is why Dash needed to instruct them on what to do.

"You're gonna do what now with my brother?" AJ asked.

"Just a little revenge prank Shady cooked up. Don't worry, he'll be fine. You saw how Mac and Twi were looking at each other. As it turns out, he knows, he just Pinkie promised not to tell, so he's not going to say anything." Dash replied.

"Ah, so that's what that was all about. Well, you can count me in. I'm still lookin to get back at him for that stunt he pulled last year. Ya don't mess with family, cuz they know where you live. Y'all can count on me to restrain myself with Soarin, at least till the time comes." The orange earth pony replied.

"Everything's all set big guy." Dash informed Nightshade, poking him in the chest with her hoof.

"Good, now, we wait. So, who's up for raiding Sugarcube corner before they get all sold out?" Both mares looked at him wide eyes, followed by getting devious smirks on their faces. Hauling home enough sweets that Pinkie Pie would get full, the three proceeded to chow down on all the various cakes, cookies, and pies they had brought. They knew what sugar would do to them, and they were running into it headlong. Luckily, Pinkie had moved in with Braeburn on the inside of town, so they wouldn't be disturbed by the sex god pony while they were up to their own activities during the rapidly approaching mating season.

"I just hope Braeburn knows what he's in for." Fluttershy squeaked, thinking of what would happen to the stallion.

"He'll be lucky to have any bones left once she's done with him." Dash added. Nightshade just nodded his head knowingly.


The three spent their time idly. They all started flying together. Dash learned to start caring for animals, and to be gentler and more sensitive, while Fluttershy learned to be stronger. She had always been a weak flyer, but the two of them decided that needed to change. They would do everything together, as a trio. Mating season was still some time away. It appeared to be starting slowly, rather than the normal sudden onset.

Rainbow was really starting to warm up to him. Little things, like running his hands through her mane, scratching behind her ear, meant everything. They were still not okay with touching each other's wings however, as Dash wasn't used to it, and Nightshade said that it was 'Fluttershy's spot', and that it would take a long time before he would be comfortable with her touching them as well. They were so soft he didn't want to deny anything that comfort however, and at one point he gave her a pillow filled with his own plumes. Fluttershy didn't get a pillow, because he was her pillow.

Waking up one morning, Fluttershy and Dash were on the bed, looking at him with droopy eyes.

"It's time?" He asked. The both nodded.

"Okay, now I know this is gonna kill ya, but we have to stick to the plan. Day two is Big Mac revenge day. Until then, we have to act completely normal. I found Soarin at the school, and he's in on it. He's gonna drop by Sweet Apple Acres tomorrow. Until then, we have to act like everything is still normal. I'll need the two of you to go and buy some apples today, and make sure Mac see's you acting normal. If you start feeling funny, just remember that I'll be here, waiting for the both of you. Please make sure to keep each other in check."

The pegasus pair shook themselves all over, ridding themselves of any dirty thoughts and feeling, heading off to the farm to pick up the apples.

"Hiya Big Mac. Things going well over here?" Rainbow asked the red stallion.

"Yeeeeup." He replied.

"Good, me and Fluttershy are lookin to buy some apples, AJ around?"

"Yeeeeup." He motioned towards the barn. The two went in, finding Applejack and Soarin already there. AJ was looking sweaty.

"Okay, so we all know the plan right?" Fluttershy asked.

"I don't know if I can go through with this. I don't think I can hold out till tomorrow." The orange farm pony was shaking a little.

"It's alright my little apple pie." Soarin spoke up. "Soon as tomorrow comes around, we can do it till neither of us can see straight. For this to work, we gotta be strong. It ain't exactly easy for me either you know, you and your firm, ripe...."

"Ahem!" Dash cleared her throat.

"Ah, right, sorry." Soarin hung his head a little.

"Alright, me and Fluttershy gotta each take a bushel of apples to keep up the front. Shady's making some candy apples at home. That's our story. That, and he really is making some. Ooh, they're gonna be so good, perfect for my sweet tooth. Once I get all hyped up on them, I'm gonna..."

"Ahem! Rainbow, ain't ya fergettin sumthin?" Applejack cleared her throat this time. They were all trying desperately to not think about what they were gonna do later, lest they start the party early.

"Right, okay, the apples. Then tomorrow, I show up bright and early with Soarin, and we get this plan underway." They each took a bushel. Fluttershy was able to handle one all on her own, as she had been working out the past two weeks. Not only did she want to get stronger, but it helped suppress her urges.

"See ya Big Mac. I might be coming back tomorrow for more if the candy apples sell well." Rainbow waved as the pair flew back to Nightshade's house.



"Whew, all done. Now we just refrigerate them for a day, and tomorrow they'll be perfect for eating. After I get Big Mac tomorrow, I'll come home and we can eat them together. It'll be nice to have a nice, chilled, caramel apple, especially given the weather lately. Has it been getting hotter or something? It's not even close to summer yet."

"Well, looks like it's mating season in Canterlot. The everypony can tell when Celestia's in heat, because the sun becomes unbearable for two weeks." Fluttershy explained.

"You know, I think I might be forgetting something, but I can't figure out what." Nightshade said. No sooner had the words come out of his mouth, there was a bright flash, and an insane looking Celestia standing next to him. Another flash, and he was gone.

"Fuck."

Okay people, if you want to see the cloppy scene, too bad, it's gone. I deleted it.